Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He needs to marry a young lady from Westfall...............who turns out to be the hidden love child of VanCleef!!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    If they get married Blizzard should add a new annual world event called "SW Pride", which alliance have to set up and horde can come and gank.
    Dude; Blood Elves.

Horde wouldn't gank, they'd make up like 60% of the participants.
    Last edited by Triceratrozer; 2016-10-04 at 02:38 AM.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    So, one time where he doesn't look like weakling and automatically he's now Uther incarnate but with gay dragons? Come on, buddy....
    You've clearly biased against Anduin, as you keep talking about him as frail and weak, when he clearly showed everyone quite recently that he isnt.
    But hey, everyone thats not loud, angry or look like they're on steroids are frail and weak right?

I saw a lot of the word "romance" thrown around in the thread. Royal marriages seldom involve romance or love. That said there dont seem to be other human kingdoms to do alliance marriages with sides gilneas. So maybe one of Greymane's daughters?

I dont see a chance of an interspecies marriage. That seems to be a taboo in warcraft. Have yet to hear an example in the lore. Dragons have a tendency to shapeshift but I dont think theyve gone full Zeus with it.

Edit: Garona doesnt count.
    Last edited by scrangos; 2016-10-04 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    1. People don't get upset because a person is gay, they get upset when they feel their platform of entertainment becomes a flowerbed for thinly veiled allusions to social disparities in today's society, and wonder why the fuck they have to deal with this in their pass time on top of real life.

2. I have no problem with gay people, you don't even know my sexual orientation, don't project your sjw shit on me, see #1.

3. I don't want my Warcraft story to reflect how society develops, I LIVE IN IT ALREADY. Just like I don't want a gay space marine, a female James Bond and a male Nikita.

Everything. has. its. time. and. place. I play Warcraft because I want to see WARCRAFT SHIT. If I want to see society I don't get my news in a fucking video game.
    The platform isn't become an allusion to anything. It's a realization that gays also play the game and what characters they can relate to. As I mentioned before, you just want to get all upset because something could change. I am sorry that in your real life you also have a problem with people supporting those who have been oppressed and I am also sorry that you thing inclusion is SJW shit.

Quote Originally Posted by scrangos View Post
    I saw a lot of the word "romance" thrown around in the thread. Royal marriages seldom involve romance or love. That said there dont seem to be other human kingdoms to do alliance marriages with sides gilneas. So maybe one of Greymane's daughters?
    greymanes only daughter is over 10 years anduins senior.

like i said earlier. the only current characters in lore around anduins age physically/mentally are li li and wrathion.

theres very few teenagers in warcraft
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    You've clearly biased against Anduin, as you keep talking about him as frail and weak, when he clearly showed everyone quite recently that he isnt.
    But hey, everyone thats not loud, angry or look like they're on steroids are frail and weak right?
    Again, with the Tumblrina trying to flip it into some sort of discrimination. Anduin has been written for years a fragile little boy. One comic isn't going to change years of narrative. Further, I'm promoting the anti-stereotype character and you're completely oblivious to it because it doesn't align with your fanfic.

Take a survery of Horde players opinions on Anduin. You'll come to find that outside your Goldshire RP club most people think of him as whiny, weak, and passive.
    Last edited by Perkunas; 2016-10-04 at 02:43 AM.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Again, with the Tumblrina trying to flip it into some sort of discrimination. Anduin has been written for years a fragile little boy. One comic isn't going to change years of narrative. Further, I'm promoting the anti-stereotype character and you're completely oblivious to it because it doesn't align with your fanfic.
    bears are also a gay stereotype so you're just replacing one stereotype with another because one makes you feel less uncomfortable. and no, again, he hasnt.

he was written, as a boy. you still have yet to say all the manly things you did when you were 14
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    bears are also a gay stereotype so you're just replacing one stereotype with another because one makes you feel less uncomfortable. and no, again, he hasnt.

he was written, as a boy. you still have yet to say all the manly things you did when you were 14
    I was under the impression bears were chubby and hairy. So not a Tauren then.

I was under the impression bears were chubby and hairy. So not a Tauren then.
    There are a few kinds of bears. Muscle bears, leather bears, polar bears, regular bears, cubs who are usually just younger bears, possibly thinner.

Then there are otters which are just hairy dudes on the lean side, so I guess they could go either way. Wolves are also part of the 'bear' community, but they're more built and kinda hairy.

So it kinda depends what you'd classify. Tauren would probably be considered bears of some type.
    Last edited by Triceratrozer; 2016-10-04 at 02:52 AM.

Anduin should marry a woman from one of noble families for political reasons like most kings do and then we can be done with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    There are a few kinds of bears. Muscle bears, leather bears, polar bears, regular bears, cubs who are usually just younger bears, possibly thinner.

Then there are otters which are just hairy dudes on the lean side, so I guess they could go either way. Wolves are also part of the 'bear' community, but they're more built and kinda hairy.

So it kinda depends what you'd classify. Tauren would probably be considered bears of some type.
    So, Orc would be a better choice is what you're telling me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    The platform isn't become an allusion to anything. It's a realization that gays also play the game and what characters they can relate to. As I mentioned before, you just want to get all upset because something could change. I am sorry that in your real life you also have a problem with people supporting those who have been oppressed and I am also sorry that you thing inclusion is SJW shit.
    Gay/lesbian representation in WoW. Feel free to browse:
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=wow+g...CofHmQGo34-4Dw

Stop apologizing to me, it's becoming very awkward to read, since I don't understand why you're doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Gay/lesbian representation in WoW. Feel free to browse:
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=wow+g...CofHmQGo34-4Dw

Stop apologizing to me, it's becoming very awkward to read, since I don't understand why you're doing it.
    I am not apologizing to you. I am expressing how sorry I am for your close mindedness and fear of change.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not apologizing to you. I am expressing how sorry I am for your close mindedness and fear of change.
    I think we've actually only had one proper bigot in this thread and that person has been rightfully ignored. The rest of this is just a conversation. Just because somebody doesn't entertain the idea of the gay dragonkin doesn't make them a bigot.

So, Orc would be a better choice is what you're telling me.
    Depends what you'd classify Wrathion as, I guess. Or what he'd call himself.

Since he's a dragon, he can pretty much make himself look like whatever, right?

I'd think either/or Orc or dragon. I can see Anduin getting along with an Orc or a Dragon and there being issues from that.

We could get the whole united factions thing I kinda hope for.
    Last edited by Triceratrozer; 2016-10-04 at 03:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    Depends what you'd classify Wrathion as, I guess. Or what he'd call himself.

Since he's a dragon, he can pretty much make himself look like whatever, right?

I'd think either/or Orc or dragon. I can see Anduin getting along with an Orc or a Dragon and there being issues from that.

Or we could get the whole united factions thing I kinda hope for.
    Wrathion? I don't care about Wrathion, frankly. I'm saying that if they want to have a gay character don't make him stereotypical. Make him an Orc who's strong, and tactically brilliant. Give him a slash down the side of his face and make him a little ugly. Stop with this pretty boy nonsense and subtle under the covers innuendo just because it makes people's nether regions tingle while they look at their tumblr art.
    Last edited by Perkunas; 2016-10-04 at 03:12 AM.

..wrathion. where have you been?

Wrathion? I don't care about Wrathion, frankly. I'm saying that if they want to have a gay character don't make him stereotypical. Make him an Orc who's strong, and tactically brilliant. Give him a slash down the side of his face and make him a little ugly. Stop with this pretty boy nonsense and subtle under the covers innuendo just because it makes people's nether regions tingle while they look at their tumblr art.
    I'd be okay with that.

I mean, apart from the other subset of tumblr art that springs from human/orc pairings. This shit is kinda unavoidable.

As long as he doesn't turn out to be a blood elf with 'bitch boi' written on his hot pink middrif I'd probably be alright with just about anything.

I'm sorry you can't read, because he clearly said he has no problem with it. He just doesn't want SJW shit waved around his face in a video game when he already gets enough of it in real life. It's a completely reasonable opinion. It's especially illogical in this narrative because the King is supposed to pass down his 'royal' blood and have an heir to the throne.
    Last edited by Disibiomagik; 2016-10-04 at 03:30 AM.