10+ Year Old Account
    Solid game, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Solid game, good luck

I suggest everyone to download and use the DAIL mod compilation. Really.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Is there any addon that helps with putting cards on the market? Right now it's a horrible task and I "only" have 30 pages of cards

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Is there any addon that helps with putting cards on the market? Right now it's a horrible task and I "only" have 30 pages of cards
    Not that I know of. I've given up on selling them all, especially since most go for next to nothing and you can only sell 200 a year before you get asked for tax forms. I just sell duplicates now, as they're easy to spot when you get them.

bleh. Good thing we don't have that tax thing over here though. I've done 10.5k transactions through the market since the cards started in June 2013.

Deleted
    10.5k transactions!?

Sheesh, I think it's an effort to even do two lol.

Enhanced Steam does something to give you a Instant sell/Quick sell or (normal) Sell.
    Handy if you can be arsed to sit there & still go through every card.

I've 138 & just can't be hehe.

I have 10.5k mails in my special Community Market mail folder which automatically gets filled with mails from Steam with "Community Market" in the subject. So it's both bought and sold, but still a huge number.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the Steam mobile app got this mass confirm with checkboxes? Do more than 10 at once at it fails...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Enhanced Steam does something to give you a Instant sell/Quick sell or (normal) Sell.
    Handy if you can be arsed to sit there & still go through every card.
    I have that installed actually, but I can't seem to find that option. I do see an option "1 click turn into gems...", but I've never used that button before.

Deleted
    I have 10.5k mails in my special Community Market mail folder which automatically gets filled with mails from Steam with "Community Market" in the subject. So it's both bought and sold, but still a huge number.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the Steam mobile app got this mass confirm with checkboxes? Do more than 10 at once at it fails...

- - - Updated - - -

I have that installed actually, but I can't seem to find that option. I do see an option "1 click turn into gems...", but I've never used that button before.
    Have you had to re-confirm your account recently? Perhaps that's stopping sales until set time passes.
    Erm, on the off chance. Scroll down or zoom out web page, 1 click for gems is fair bit above the sell options.

- - - Updated - - -

Erm, any US Humblebundle users, bad news perhaps.

"Humble Bundle Monthly to start charging Sales Tax" (don't you pay tax already?)

Hello Humble Monthly Subscriber,

Your subscription price will increase with your next payment to account for <INSERT STATE> sales tax. This change to subscription billing is required for parity with national tax guidelines.

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Humble Bundle and a Monthly Subscriber. We value your continued support and look forward to to providing you with more awesome Bundles. With your help, the Humble Bundle community has raised over $80 million for charity!

We have applied a credit to your next month's subscription of $1.20 as a thank you for sticking with us through this transition.

Sincerely,
    Humble Bundle

10+ Year Old Account
    Bundlestars is having a JRPG sale, which is basically just the Hyperdimension games and Disgaea.

Have you had to re-confirm your account recently? Perhaps that's stopping sales until set time passes.
    Erm, on the off chance. Scroll down or zoom out web page, 1 click for gems is fair bit above the sell options.
    Ended up doing 12 pages the oldskool way, then went to bed and had fun clicking through all cards again on my phone. Only 19 pages to go :|

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not that I know of. I've given up on selling them all, especially since most go for next to nothing and you can only sell 200 a year before you get asked for tax forms. I just sell duplicates now, as they're easy to spot when you get them.
    You can sell more than 200 cards a year. You just can't sell more than $200 worth without being asked for the forms and then going through all that.

Also, some of the next to nothing ($0.01-$0.04) go for several gems. So you can stockpile those and make boosters that are worth selling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Don't think it still works, the mandatory authenticator validation made selling a pain, and broke all addons. I totally stopped selling things when they added it, I left whatever I had on the market but didn't list anything new since then, such a pain in the ass.
    Just tried it, worked for me.
    Completely agree though. I then got spammed with five emails for me to Proceed/Cancel the sales, which also then meant opening the browser to authenticate every single one.

Definitely fook that shizz /facepalm.

- - - Updated - - -

Ended up doing 12 pages the oldskool way, then went to bed and had fun clicking through all cards again on my phone. Only 19 pages to go :|
    Sue Steam for RSI.
    Ooh ooh, ask Digital Homicide for hints on how to go ahead with that

This is what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't bother selling any card under 10 cents worth.

There are however, on steamtrades, various people willing to trade cards vs games, you can get your collection expanded a LOT,. and end up with more games to idle in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice, I was debating about replaying that recently. I completed the main campaign but always found the DLC too expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rocket League bundle: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eid=4f7d3dc646

I already have the base game, and I've never played it, so think I'm gona pass.

I've got a Killer is Dead key. PM if you want it and are a regular around these parts.
    Last edited by Woogs; 2016-10-05 at 03:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cast a vote and get 3 games for a tiny pricetag:

https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/