Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonatic View Post
    Clear trolling
    different view does not make a person a troll, just means they think different, some one saying they are a troll for not thinking like them is the real troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    Done in 17 hours, which by the way isnt a short span of time, by people who studied the raid's mechanics and optimized absolutely everything since before it even launched.

It should be rewarding since it is still hard to do and only a few guilds have achieved it.
    they said it them selves it was too easy and was the fastest they cleared it

LOL it's the same guy having different views in different threads he created.
    I don't go stalking peoples threads to care much, maybe they changed there view, open minded about different things going on in a game, something I know u people don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    they said it them selves it was too easy and was the fastest they cleared it
    Doesn't mean its easy because a few have done it. Do you even have Ahead of the Curve or am I talking to a troll?

They do have value and meaning. You still get gear. Do you just want 900 ilvl gear for logging in and doing a 5 minute world quest? Sorry the game is hard for you.
    OW look some one twisted my works and made something up... wow how we have not changed...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    Doesn't mean its easy because a few have done it. Do you even have Ahead of the Curve or am I talking to a troll?
    Quick better pull the troll word out! makes me feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    I dunno, to have a reason to play the damn game? To have a reason to log onto the game? HELLO?
    Did you play WOD?
    If you're not going to raid I can't understand why you would log into this game..

different view does not make a person a troll, just means they think different, some one saying they are a troll for not thinking like them is the real troll.
    No, He is definitely trolling.

Quick better pull the troll word out! makes me feel better!
    kek I knew you were a scrub

I dunno, to have a reason to play the damn game? To have a reason to log onto the game? HELLO?
    Did you play WOD?
    If your reason is to logg on and only do WQ's, that's your issue. If you don't want to raid, again, your issue. You can get raid level gear from Mythic +2 and LFR, so again. Pretty pathetic that you actually want to be rewarded high level gear from doing a quest that takes one minute. I mean, even from an RP standpoint, it makes 0 sense that you helping a bunch of farmers kill some worms is gonna reward you some amazing unreplaceable item.

Deleted
    @OP

Raiding has allways awarded the Best gear in wow. Never have you been able to obtain this close to raid gear without raiding

Raid or die doesnt make sense. If mythic dungeons gave the same ilvl as raids did you would be flooded with raid gear. I do around 2 mythic plus dungeons per day and just in trinkets I have like 6 lying around with 855 plus ilvl. The gear inflation is real from mythic plus dungeons.

You already complain about the quantity of loot. If they bumped the ilvl they would have to severely nerf the amount that drops.

Its good tha blizzard rewards organised raiding. It's an mmo after all. They need to try and insentivize people to be in active guilds and such because so many forget what an mmo is actually about.

right because rogues doing 100k more dps is ok right, some one forgot a couple weeks ago? HAHAHA u people ask for these problems. all I ask for is all forms of content to have value and meaning, not just raid raid raid raid raid... other wise we hit the raid, then afk again, and we know how well that went right?
    We've already hit that honestly. It's just a month or two until the masses hit that and realize how raid or die this expac truly is.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for ShiyoKozuki, makes a logical post, half of mmo champ community come on to cry about how great there dark lord is, thinking some one from there is watching and reward them for there blind love.
    Thanks for your kind words, I really really appreciate it. I feel so lost in a sea of disagreements on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    Why do you need 850+ gear if you don't raid? Just ilvl for the sake of ilvl? :/
    mythic+?

10char

My 2 best trinkets? From dungeons. 2 of my bis relics? Dungeons. Even beating out mythic raiding gear. Legendaries which are bis for most can be obtained from literally anything. You don't even have to hit cap for a legendary.

Wait WQ doesn't go higher than 840 baseline? I thought they were supposed to scale with your iLvl, I've been doing them for weeks hoping for upgrades and I'm 850 atm.

Deleted
    The whole premise of this thread is just plain wrong.

The top-geared players nowadays geared mainly trough mythic+. Most of them wear 2-3 raid drops and that's it... and those are hardly their best pieces of gear.

I'm hardly a role-model of raiding, but i cleared heroic and normal twice thus far and am hardly geared. I have been about 855 ever since the raids opened... now i'm 856 (with 2 items in my bags which raise the ilvl to 658, but are not good for me and actually came from mythic dungeons).

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Wait WQ doesn't go higher than 840 baseline? I thought they were supposed to scale with your iLvl, I've been doing them for weeks hoping for upgrades and I'm 850 atm.
    Seems to really be capped at 835; but will probably be buffed in 7.1.

So you're upset that you "can not"--for values of "can not" that intentionally ignore the entire warforging system so you can complain a little louder--get guaranteed gear above 840 item level for 3-6 minute time investments that involve looking at a map, clicking a flight path and touching a mob that you can then just let other people kill for you?

This is the wrong game for you.

This is the wrong genre for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    The top-geared players nowadays geared mainly trough mythic+. Most of them wear 2-3 raid drops and that's it... and those are hardly their best pieces of gear.
    Yep. The real tragedy of this expansion is how powerful and spammable Mythic+ dungeons are and how they damn near obsolete raiding for anything beyond "I want to raid even if there aren't upgrades anymore because I enjoy it."

It will mitigate itself somewhat when tier pieces unlock. Then again, you can just go get them out of LFR.
    Last edited by Xar226; 2016-10-04 at 06:02 AM.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Bliz will prob introduce M+ locks in a week or two (can only do Maw 2 once etc). They want people doing them as challenge modes, not grinding +2 Maw for titanforged.

10+ Year Old Account
    To those who ask why people need gear if they don't raid:

1. It helps a little bit for casual PVP (Random BG and world PVP)
    2. You can complete world quests faster (Especially emissary quests for the cache)
    3. You can complete dungeons faster. E.g. First daily heroic to get AP
    4. Mythic+ dungeons
    5. Solo old raids for mounts and transmog (A lot of people do this to pass the time)
    6. etc.

Don't be an idiot. Just because raiding is usually the end goal of an MMORPG, it is nowhere near the only thing to do in the game.

With that being said, I don't agree with WQs dropping raid quality gear easily... WQ dropping raid quality gear will have a negative impact on raid and dungeon participation. Why raid or do dungeons if you can kick nuts and catch squirrels for easy gear?

WQ gear was dead to a lot of people within the first 2 weeks anyway. Been ages since I got anything worthwhile from a WQ. I just stopped doing them for gear. Blizzard will have to do something in upcoming patches though. Especially once we max out AP. Otherwise one of their main features of the expansion died within the first month. I honestly think they made gearing up too easy in the beginning of the expansion. Mythic+ spamming and WQs are to blame.

Deleted
    The devs are HEAVILY biased towards raiders.
    As in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005. If it bothers you, stop giving them your money. Also please stop believing making whiny threads yields any results whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Because you still get character progression doing WQ's and mythic and mythic+ 5 mans? Is your artifact done? No- then guess what...you still have shit to do. You can always get better gear from WQ's and mythic+++. It is more rng but it is meant to be that way because you should NOT be decked out in 895 ilvl loot for doing shit that takes you 5 minutes or only requires 5 people. You want to get that extra power? Then you raid. Period. The fact that this game has been out since 2004 and people have MORE options for gear then ever before yet are still doomsayers...shows just how you are in game and in real life. You want the same shit that others work hard for while you work a lot less. It's like you go to school for 2 years...yet expect to have the same life style as someone who went to school for 8 years. Its fucking stupid.
    It's almost as if you completely missed my entire point, repeated some of what I said, and ignored the entire latter portion of my post, then went on an entirely different tangent about raiding and comparisons to real life for whatever reason that had no bearing on what I was saying at all.

Deleted
    on the one hand i'm like "i bet most people only do world quest for the emmisary box anymore" on the other hand i'm like "that means mission accomplished for blizzard, people have choices in what to do each day, i'm just too hardcore"

i do think reputations need better rewards then a tabard and some obsolete crafting recipies for exalted though.
    and maybe adds some long cd world quest with vanity rewards.
    and i get you don't want to increase ilvl rewards too much, but maybe increase the titanforge chance then so the chance for upgrades isn't near non existant.