Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Try having all the minions up at the same time. AotD, AotD from apocalypse, skulker, Dark arbiter, shambling horror. All of them up together. Anyone know what the Tortured Spirit is?

My guess is use control undead on a tortured spirit then have all the minions at our disposal up at the same time.
    its not this. We've confirmed the journal dropped for him without him using his Army of the Dead (non apocalypse)

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Try having all the minions up at the same time. AotD, AotD from apocalypse, skulker, Dark arbiter, shambling horror. All of them up together. Anyone know what the Tortured Spirit is?

My guess is use control undead on a tortured spirit then have all the minions at our disposal up at the same time.
    the guy who got it doesnt have arbiter

It's something simple and has nothing to do with a tortured spirit. It's probably ak6, abom perk learned and used and have summoned x amount of ghouls via apocalypse after learning/using the perk.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

ALL IN ONE: http : //imgur.com/a/hiu6A

can someone repost link pls?
    Last edited by d00mgiv3r; 2016-10-04 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalRequiem View Post
    Can someone please post the script to this tracker, Sorry looked through about 40 pages or so and couldn't find it.
    TY<3
    For Blood Consumption
    /run AddTrackedAchievement(11229)
    For Unholy Apoc/AoD/Gargoyle
    /run AddTrackedAchievement(11231)
    Target dummies do count towards the counters. Easy farm for the Blood do MSV in Pandaria first room with dogs, pull whole room hit Consumption and reset. got 150 in 2 pulls
    Last edited by Hyphie; 2016-10-04 at 05:12 AM.

I am assuming you have to apoc/army on dungeon bosses and its a small percent. I have been on a training dummy since found and nothing so far. AK6, Reanimation (made abom), ect.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mgiv3r View Post
    ALL IN ONE: http : //imgur.com/a/hiu6A
    Do you have the army of the undead glyph? The one that changes the appearance of ghouls to something else?

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    He does have the glyph, though he got it recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Alystro View Post
    He does have the glyph, though he got it recently.
    As in before or after the journal spawned?

Guys, what is this third requirement with the Frost on it? Any specific ability to use?

http: //imgur.com/a/iyYzb

Quote Originally Posted by Polazkal View Post
    For Blood Consumption

Target dummies do count towards the counters. Easy farm for the Blood do MSV in Pandaria first room with dogs, pull whole room hit Consumption and reset. got 150 in 2 pulls
    so the blood one I am able to track, but it seems the other doesn't pop up on the side with a counter at all. Does it work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Polazkal View Post
    For Blood Consumption

Neither of those work for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    As in before or after the journal spawned?
    Before. Some time earlier in week.

How i use this ?

I get a Lua error when i type this, but not from the blood script. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Neither of those work for me.
    Odd i just removed the tracking and put in the /run it popped up.

Also can try the script to have achieve popup and tell you the progress. I am running overachiever as well. I'm at 800/1000 for blood going to try after complete to re-track to see if already completed if will track.

Blood
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hachievement:11229:&quot;..UnitGUID(&quot; player&quot..&quot;:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Hidden Tracking - Appearance Unlock - Base - Color 4 - Death Knight, Blood]\124h\124r");
    Unholy
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hachievement:11231:&quot;..UnitGUID(&quot; player&quot..&quot;:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Hidden Tracking - Appearance Unlock - Base - Color 4 - Death Knight, Unholy]\124h\124r");
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan-Ragnaros View Post
    How i use this ?
    Hit enter to pop up text box and paste and hit enter again

If the tracker doesn't pop up for you it's because you have completed the requirements. Blood for me doesn't show up and I main blood so that's to be expected. I play unholy a little and the tracker popped up for me with 600 something /2000. I'm spawning dudes at the dummies in Acherus now.

Aren't there 3 achievement requirements? One for blood, one for unholy and other for Frost?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrage View Post
    Aren't there 3 achievement requirements? One for blood, one for unholy and other for Frost?
    Frost doesn't have anything to track. atm it's blank

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11230

hey i just started reading this thread and i seem to be missing a piece of info. what do these blood and unholy trackers mean? i completed the unholy one a month ago but the blood one is only 300/1000 apparently