Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    1. Exorsus (warlocks: 0)
    2. Method (warlocks: 0)
    3. Serenity (warlocks: 1)

It is the little things...

Edit. For comparison, here is the corresponding representation of the other ranged dps:

1. Exorsus (mages: 3, spriests: 2 (+1 holy), hunters: 2)
    2. Method (mages: 2, spriests: 2 (+1 disc), hunters: 4)
    3. Serenity (mages: 1, spriests: 3, hunters: 3)
    The more you have mages and the less you have warlocks, the higher you are at the wowprogress rankings

On a more serious note, this shows that warlocks are quite unwanted by the very top guilds. And if someone says it's because of the "forum whine" I will laugh heartily

Just an FYI warlocks were JUST buffed for mythic week. Meaning many of the top guilds already geared out other classes during heroic week. So its understandable that they wouldn't have locks for the first kill. This doesn't really say anything as if locks are viable now, as Id say they are just as good if not better.
    Graviity

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    1. Exorsus (warlocks: 0)
    2. Method (warlocks: 0)
    3. Serenity (warlocks: 1)

It is the little things...

Edit. For comparison, here is the corresponding representation of the other ranged dps:

1. Exorsus (mages: 3, spriests: 2 (+1 holy), hunters: 2)
    2. Method (mages: 2, spriests: 2 (+1 disc), hunters: 4)
    3. Serenity (mages: 1, spriests: 3, hunters: 3)
    The more you have mages and the less you have warlocks, the higher you are at the wowprogress rankings

On a more serious note, this shows that warlocks are quite unwanted by the very top guilds. And if someone says it's because of the "forum whine" I will laugh heartily
    The lengths people around here to try and "prove" that Warlocks are "bad" is embarrassing. Sometimes this Warlock board feels like its been overran by GD'ers, I swear.
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-10-02 at 07:32 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, warlocks are great, that's why the top guilds aren;t using them. I mean, it demonstrates the state of the lock class when top guilds stack SP's in preference lmao

Realityu check, locks aren;t inthose raids for the same reason frost mages aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Yeah, warlocks are great, that's why the top guilds aren;t using them. I mean, it demonstrates the state of the lock class when top guilds stack SP's in preference lmao

Realityu check, locks aren;t inthose raids for the same reason frost mages aren't
    Warlocks aren't one of the "hot" classes now, and there are still many glaring issues like movement too crippling for Demo, Affliction single target, etc. But class stacking in World First isn't really indicative of general balances other than saying some classes are a bit too good.

If you only take the top two guilds there are quite a few "good" specs that are also missing or underrepresented, like Enhance, Balance, and Windwalker.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

The only thing poorer than your attitude is your spelling.

When top guilds in Ulduar were stacking Affliction and Rogues, was it because all the other spec were terrible ? During Sinestra, were they stacking only feral druids because every other melees were terrible ? (Hint: The answer is no.)

Top guilds have always been using the very best classes and specs during progression, that much is nothing new. Yes the class has glaring issues that need to be addressed but the attitude people have concerning the state of the class is totally not the way to proceed or let yourself be taken seriously.

Deleted
    But they aren't stacking one or two OP classes, the other ranged dps have a good representation.

But they aren't stacking one or two OP classes, the other ranged dps have a good representation.
    Such as... WW monks or balance druids?

Deleted
    Windwalker monks are ranged?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravityx View Post
    Just an FYI warlocks were JUST buffed for mythic week. Meaning many of the top guilds already geared out other classes during heroic week. So its understandable that they wouldn't have locks for the first kill. This doesn't really say anything as if locks are viable now, as Id say they are just as good if not better.

FYI, Warlocks are still bottom tier after buff for every class. Relative buffs across the board kept stuff...relative. It didn't magically make Warlocks desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    FYI, Warlocks are still bottom tier after buff for every class. Relative buffs across the board kept stuff...relative. It didn't magically make Warlocks desirable.
    You're adorable.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Such as... WW monks or balance druids?
    WW monks are melee, but I agree on balance druids. However druids have 3 other mythic viable speccs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoica View Post
    WW monks are melee, but I agree on balance druids. However druids have 3 other mythic viable speccs.
    And warlocks have 2 ? what do you define as viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetster View Post
    Fire more immolate?

Ok, looks like ill add Incinerate to my game based on the above!
    Thanks for the info!
    This is why Blizzard is dumbing down the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    The only thing poorer than your attitude is your spelling.
    Such a unique argument, it's almost like you had nothing to say so you had to latch onto any small thing that caught your attention.

It's not even that bad - at this point you're just making an ass out of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    You do realise this is a class forum, right? These are MADE for senseless whining, and people use them for their intended purpose very well.

Does not work that way anymore with artifact weapons. You can't just pick another spec and go.

It's not often (if ever?) that all classes are there for a world first. It doesn't mean warlocks are bad. Heck, demo is the strongest single target spec right now and had the numbers looked like this when the top guilds started to gear up their characters then we would have seen more lock, no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does not work that way anymore with artifact weapons. You can't just pick another spec and go.

It's not often (if ever?) that all classes are there for a world first. It doesn't mean warlocks are bad. Heck, demo is the strongest single target spec right now and had the numbers looked like this when the top guilds started to gear up their characters then we would have seen more lock, no doubt.
    According to what data? If you're going to say simcraft, I suggest you take a look where that places MM if you're going to cite is as a reliable source of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    According to what data? If you're going to say simcraft, I suggest you take a look where that places MM if you're going to cite is as a reliable source of anything.
    And? MM is preatty weak when it comes to single target? Whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    Indeed warlocks have 2 viable speccs, but I wouldn't classify them as top speccs. Druid have 3 good speccs which won't have any issues getting into raids or mythic+ groups.

I'll rephrase what I meant. Choosing one specific specc and saying look they are shit as well doesn't really make sense. Might as well say mages suck because frost mages are no where to be found or rogues because sub rogues are no where to be found, fury warriors, frost dk... I think you get my point.

In an ideal world all specc would be equal over the whole with some variances in burst/sustain st/aoe, with a delta of 5-10%. However this is not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic
    It's actually not as bad as ppl cry about. If you reach lvl35 on one weapon you could've reach reached lvl33 and lvl31 on 2 weapons (31/31/30 3 wpns, and 30/30/30/29 4 wpns). Considering the last couple of points spent are generally traits that have been skipped initially I would say leveling a 2nd spec is more than doable with the same of amount /played.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992
    You do realise this is a class forum, right? These are MADE for senseless whining, and people use them for their intended purpose very well.
    Wow one sentence and you jump to the judgement I'm a whiner, nice

10+ Year Old Account
    And? MM is preatty weak when it comes to single target? Whats your point?
    It really is not even close to dead last, as simcraft would have it.

It's actually not as bad as ppl cry about. If you reach lvl35 on one weapon you could've reach reached lvl33 and lvl31 on 2 weapons (31/31/30 3 wpns, and 30/30/30/29 4 wpns). Considering the last couple of points spent are generally traits that have been skipped initially I would say leveling a 2nd spec is more than doable with the same of amount /played.
    You might have been able to do that if you actually did that from the start.
    Leveling a new class right now won't let you get to 30+ traits fast enough to get a raid spot. Also seeing how this was about guilds aiming for world first, they simply did not have time to react to the balance patch the pushed onto the live servers that boosted warlocks quite a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It really is not even close to dead last, as simcraft would have it.
    But demo locks are really strong at single target damage, sims or no sims.