Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I would hazard a guess that their interactions are more meaningful while yours just leave the other party feel gross.
    that's always a possibility.

why are they dancing around the issue? just get rid of all the Mus.. i mean get rid of all the rapists and they wont rape anymore. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Well I know when i read what you've typed i feel gross. I can imagine this would be amplified irl.
    That's actually flattering. I've never even read anything you've typed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    People drink to fuck, that's no secret. I think the main issue here is people "accidentally" sleeping with the wrong person(someone they consider to be below their standards). And people need to realize just as many drunk men get taken advantage of as drunk women.

- - - Updated - - -

Mixed signals are a real thing, but I agree that is a very bad argument here. If you make a move and she says no, it's pretty obvious you read the situation wrong and that's that. And even if she is just fucking with you, girls teasing/playing hard to get is perfectly acceptable. It's part of the fun.
    No, mixed signals as in a woman led you on in every single way possible, yet never flat out said "yes fuck me now" and then claiming rape is what the original person saying mixed signals meant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/189899...w-not-to-rape/

Looks like this is becoming the norm.

Do you think these consent courses will help reduce the rape culture that exists on university campuses?

It really shows how dire the situation is when there is a need for mandatory classes eh?
    This is education rape! I said no, but I had to go to the classes anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    They should also have one the teaches girls not to send mixed signals, directly say yes or no, and having drunk sex is not rape.
    This. This right fucking here. And fuck me, with the current system she can say yesyesyesyesyesNO right at the end, and suddenly you're a rapist on the sex offender list because she said no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    No, mixed signals as in a woman led you on in every single way possible, yet never flat out said "yes fuck me now" and then claiming rape is what the original person saying mixed signals meant.
    Plausible deniability.

It fucking sucks, but every girl that's a 6 and above does it to a degree.

Edit: Because I know people on here have dirty minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    This is education rape! I said no, but I had to go to the classes anyway!
    Your location is hillarious man. Choked just know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    This. This right fucking here. And fuck me, with the current system she can say yesyesyesyesyesNO right at the end, and suddenly you're a rapist on the sex offender list because she said no.
    No, you are a rapist if you do not STOP when she says no.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Plausible deniability.

It fucking sucks, but every girl that's a 6 and above does it to a degree.

Edit: Because I know people on here have dirty minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Your location is hillarious man. Choked just know.
    You're the first to comment on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should people need to attend a class to learn that No means no and yes means yes.
    Hi

Damn - guess I've been raping my wife every time she's gotten drink. But she hasn't been raping me when I've been drink. 21st century feminism....SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    what the lousy fuck is a 'potential rapist"?
    Men.

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The decline of university? That sounds like something that a unsuccessful person would say.

Infracted - Keep it Civil
    I suppose i should have said, decline of higher education.

"During the 90 minute class Oxbridge students will learn that it is rape if your sexual partner is drunk"

This is the stupidest thing ive ever seen. I guess im a victim of rape.. oh and so were my partners.. funny how we both managed to get raped by eachother..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    "During the 90 minute class Oxbridge students will learn that it is rape if your sexual partner is drunk"
    Prospective law students will then have to be told that is not in fact, correct.

I read an article similar to this one a while ago, basically a student refused to go and his comment was

"If you need to attend these class's, you don't belong here"

I think that pretty much sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I see how these classes might feel patronizing, but can't see the harm in them. Having said that, I'm afraid their benefit would be more in deflecting blame in the universities in a "We told you not to!" way than dissuading anyone from rape. I seriously refuse to believe that anyone in this age, especially one admitted to such prestigious universities, does not know what rape and consent are.
    Can't see harm in them? They're a gigantic waste of money and time.

Subjects like sociology (and with that gender theory) are making higher education a huge joke.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-10-04 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    I would love to find out what your definition for this is.
    Definition of Rape. The crime of rape generally refers to non-consensual sexual intercourse that is committed by physical force, threat of injury, or other duress.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Can't see harm in them? They're a gigantic waste of money and time.

Subjects like sociology (and with that gender theory) are making higher education a huge joke.
    Gender studies are fine to have. The problem starts where it grows beyond a course and becomes a field, with chairs and departments devoted to nothing but.

Also refer to my second sentence in the qoute. You seem to have gotten stuck on the first.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is it weird I have yet to see a safe space..... even on a campus where there is supposed to be one?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure teaching guidelines include sections of not fucking students
    No No, not just teachers, every single female. Because that's what we're talking about here, the kind of stupid that says "All woman are potentail pedofiles"
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.