Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Unholy Artifact Appearance, Xavius and Cenarius Kill Videos, Oct 3 Hotfixes, Tweets

Season 7 ends October 14th, Season 8 starts October 21st

Hearthstone Championship Tour 2016 Last Call Survival Guide

Next Hero Reveal on Thursday, More Zarya Balance Changes, MVP Screen Improvements

Unholy Death Knight Hidden Artifact Appearance
    d00mgiv3r found the Unholy Hidden Artifact earlier tonight, but the trigger to obtaining it isn't yet clear.

• Artifact Knowledge 6 was obtained by d00mgiv3r.
    • Something triggered Putricide's Journal Area Trigger and caused Professor Putricide's Lost Journal to spawn during a fight with the second boss in Court of Stars, but this may be unrelated.
    • The book allows you to see a trap door in Professor Putricide's room in Icecrown Citadel.
    • In the hidden chamber is the Stitchwork that drops The Bonereaper's Hook
    • There is a hidden tracking achievement that may be releated: Hidden Tracking - Apocalypse Ghouls Summoned - Number of Ghouls Summoned by Unholy DK Artifact
    • Research is ongoing in the thread on the forums.

Mythic Xavius Kill Video
    Exorsus has released their world first Mythic Xavius kill video.

Mythic Cenarius Kill Video
    Exorsus has released their world first Mythic Cenarius kill video.

Patch 7.0.3 Hotfixes - October 3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Dungeons and Raids
    (All dungeon and raid hotfixes will take effect with realm restarts in each region.)

• Black Rook Hold
      • Mythic Keystone target time increased to 38 minutes (was 35 minutes).
    • Eye of Azshara
      • Mythic Keystone target time decreased to 35 minutes (was 36 minutes).
    • Maw of Souls
      • Mythic Keystone target time decreased to 24 minutes (was 25 minutes).
    • Neltharion’s Lair
      • Mythic Keystone target time decreased to 33 minutes (was 35 minutes).
    • Emerald Nightmare
      • Vantus Runes can now be used in Mythic Emerald Nightmare.

Il’gynoth
    • On Mythic difficulty, Il’gynoth’s health has been increased by 200%, but loses one-third of that value each time the Eye of Il’gynoth is defeated.
    • On Mythic difficulty, each Nightmare Explosion now deals 20% more damage to the Eye of Il’gynoth.
      • Developers’ Notes: A common strategy for Mythic Il’gynoth involved using raid compositions that focus on maximizing burst damage to complete the encounter in a single phase. This approach removes huge portions of the encounter and can overly favor a specific set of classes and specializations, causing negative social pressures in groups that have yet to reach this encounter. These changes ensure that raid groups must enter Il’gynoth’s core twice in order to complete the encounter on Mythic difficulty, but offset that change by speeding up the process of destroying the Eye to shorten the overall length of the encounter.

Professions
    • Enchanting
      • Crafted items that upgrade to epic quality should now disenchant into Leylight Shards or Chaos Crystals.

PvP
    • Shaman Totems will no longer take unintended extra damage from players.

Quests
    • Players are now able to turn in "Ritual Ruination" to Calydus in Dreadscar Rift if they don’t take the portal out of the scenario.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Prot Warrior Feedback
    Hey all, quick update on this. You will see this reflected in hotfix notes today, but the changes that are coming for Protection are as follow:

o Shield Slam now generates 20 Rage (was 10).
    o Ignore Pain’s maximum absorption has been reduced by 33%. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Fury Warrior Feedback
    Once again, thanks for the thoughts and feedback on Fury. We are still in the processing of discussing all the feedback we've received, so I don't have any updates to share at this time.

Hoping I can have something to share with you guys this week. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Legion Flying
    Will the ability to fly in Legion be gated behind organized raids? As you need them for Pathfinder?
    Definitely not. (WatcherDev)
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-10-04 at 04:24 AM.

Those changes to protect warrior is pretty much what was asked for?

Oh ..... and 1st.

If Warriors get to keep Ignore pain at 33% nerfed, GIVE BREWMASTERS BACK GUARD YOU FUCKS.

"Tanks using damage absorb is bad tanking mechanics..."

*takes guard from monks and gives it to warriors in a hugely buffed way, give monks Guard as a pvp talent*

For comparison, Guard only absorbs 480k on a 15 second cooldown... I have no sympathy for warriors getting nerfed, if anything I wish it was more.

Fuck you, Warriors and Blizzard. No wonder Brewmasters are like Unicorns these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Siphonfilter20 View Post
    If Warriors get to keep Ignore pain at 33% nerfed, GIVE BREWMASTERS BACK GUARD YOU FUCKS.

*takes guard from monks and gives it to warriors in a hugely buffed way, give monks Guard as a pvp talent*

For comparison, Guard only absorbs 480k on a 15 second cooldown... I have no sympathy for warriors getting nerfed, if anything I wish it was more.

Fuck you, Warriors and Blizzard. No wonder Brewmasters are like Unicorns these days.
    Welcome to Protection Warriors late 2014/early 2015

So when are they going to fix ele shamans. I know they got a mini buff but for some reason the ele shamans I see aren't doing very well

Deleted

Let's grow up a little, the discussion is about a video game. Get a grip.

The changes explain why my guildies were asking the tank in my guild if he was feeling ok last night in the mythic!

Deleted

Oh i felt so bad for you last expansion. Brewmasters were so weak they had to use 2 1 handers in mythic raids to keep up with the damage of their DPS while pushing 0 buttons cause they had an insane amount of mastery... And warriors where so OP blizzard decided that they didnt need any absorbs or magic damage reductions, no self healing.
    Ok enaugh sarcasam. I can agree brewmasters are very awkward right now, but can't say for certain cause I don't play one. All I can say is that they were suppose to be that dodge and kite tank but ended up being a Guardian druid on steroids, pain killers and LSD given decent gear for the content they tanked. They pushed them back to their original fantasy but felt it was awkward to do that since DH is the new dodge and kite for your life fantasy tank. I hope they find a better place for the spec. Currently they have some reduction, some mobility, some self healing. Jack of all trades or masters of nothing. But no need to compare. Warrior needed something to make him comparable to other tanks like the DK and Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiveron View Post
    So when are they going to fix ele shamans. I know they got a mini buff but for some reason the ele shamans I see aren't doing very well
    Waited for 10 years... playing a mage right now. Shamans will never be competetive.

Deleted

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    Waited for 10 years... playing a mage right now. Shamans will never be competetive.
    Resto and enh are fine

This is a good Warrior change. This is more or less what we wanted and needed. I also play a Prot Warrior this expansion so I'm right with everyone saying that Ignore Pain was too strong. Can't wait to see how this plays out, glad to have Shield Slam generate more rage. Still need to tweak some talents, but this is a good start for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygerman View Post
    This is a good Warrior change. This is more or less what we wanted and needed. I also play a Prot Warrior this expansion so I'm right with everyone saying that Ignore Pain was too strong. Can't wait to see how this plays out, glad to have Shield Slam generate more rage. Still need to tweak some talents, but this is a good start for sure.
    agreed, i'm glad that the rage nerf has been fixed, was pretty much getting annoyed with being rage starved, especially when SS and rev procs rarely happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    same :/ ...

Quote Originally Posted by Miziak View Post
    Resto and enh are fine
    I would say Enh is more than fine even. Rolled one to follow the fotm train.

Deleted
    Good nerf on Ignore Pain, though with the rage generation increase on shield slam, the protection warrior legendary gloves are a must have more than ever.

Boo fucking hoo. I'm neither a Monk nor a Warrior, but Ignore Pain is not an absorb (as it takes 90%, not 100%). Guard is bad, and the rest of BrM's repertoire is balanced around not having it (obviously). Stop being autistic and adapt to change.

Also, a lot of anger in your post, maybe dismantle your computer and sign yourself up for therapy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tygerman View Post
    Only thing I'm not sure of is why Ignore Pain was so very strong for so very long. It's been two months since the ability first was introduced.

ignore pain was super strong I wonder how mythic fights and high mythic+ will be with a more balanced warrior tank.

Deleted
    You need only to look at the Mythic Xavius kill here to see how ridiculous Prot Warriors are.

Almost 400k effective hps...

I mained a brewmaster for 1 month and switched to MW now because they don't excel at anything.

Inspiring Presence not stacking? Wat

Will the ability to fly in Legion be gated behind organized raids? As you need them for Pathfinder?
    "Definitely not."
    This line is complete and total bullshit. For one, the first part of Pathfinder requires you to finish "Good Suramaritan", in which one of the requirements to complete that achievement is to go into the Emerald Dream and get an item off a boss, in particular Xavius, completely opposite of what the Blue's reply was. Really wish they wouldn't lie to our faces like this...