Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    This.

And people always make this sort of shit about right vs left. Fuck off with that nonsense.
    We base it on fact, but a lot of people can't handle facts on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In general I think the major reason the Arabs are obsessed with Israel is purely that their inflated ego's were bruised when a race they long considered inferior to them kicked their ass a multitude of times.
    That just about sums up the Arab's issue with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    That just about sums up the Arab's issue with everyone.
    People who are unfamiliar with the middle east and Muslims from these areas in general REALLY don't understand the sense of racial, religious and ethnic superiority that they have.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    People who are unfamiliar with the middle east and Muslims from these areas in general REALLY don't understand the sense of racial, religious and ethnic superiority that they have.
    I'm looking forward to the day the oil dries up and they can return to being a bunch of inconsequential people murdering each other in an inconsequential place nobody else cares about.

I think the key to eliminating this conflict is in dealing with the extremist elements in both parties. They are fanning the flames of violence and as the violence diminishes it will open the door for cooler heads to prevail. This will lead to both sides reaching a suitable compromise that can be mutually beneficial. The problem is the extremist elements have their hearts set on the dream of conquest which entails violence and tragedy for those caught in the middle of the struggle. Until that problem is resolved there will always be conflicts waiting to happen.

I'm looking forward to the day the oil dries up and they can return to being a bunch of inconsequential people murdering each other in an inconsequential place nobody else cares about.
    Meh, im sure the Bleeding heart types on here will find a way to blame white people and the west for the oil money running out and how we have a OBLIGATION to let them into our communities regardless of the cultural clash.

So a number of large Arab nations with significant armies at their disposal underestimated the Jews and got their asses handed to them. I don't see how that takes away from my point. As for the Palestinians in particular, the local Arabs, because that's what the Palestinians are, had been trading blows with the Jews since the First Aliyah in the 1880s. It's not like they were caught by surprise when the British mandate ended. They had just as much time to prepare as the Jews, and didn't. If anyone is to blame for the Palestinian's continued failure, other than the Palestinian's I mean, it is the other Arabs. They've prevented them from establishing their own governments and armies from the very beginning.

All this is to say, it's not the Israeli's fault the Palestinians and other Arabs are so inept. They've merely benefited from it. I've never been able to understand how the Arabs reconcile simultaneously claiming they are such great fucking warriors and will "drive the Jews into the sea," and in the same thought wailing about what poor victims they are. I'm sorry, but being a victim and a conqueror are mutually exclusive. You can't be both at the same time. Man up, grab your balls and get fighting. If you lose, shit happens. Try again later. Just stop crying to me about it. I just want to watch football.
    In the 1948 war, the Arab League committed a total force between 1/3 and 1/4 the size of the Israeli military, not counting their western supporters. The Palestinians were largely non-participants in every war.

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire middle east will flee to Germany as refugees when that happens.

Yes, and I'm sure there isn't any other place in the world that has even worse problems with ideas of racial superiority....

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Territory taken in military conquest is not "yours" and settling it is a war crime.
    lol yes it does. Possesion is 9/10ths of the law.
    Isreal occupies it, its theirs until another conquers it.
    Borders are man made, they are changed by man, not dictated by some holier than thou moralistic garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Somehow i think you would feel differently if it was someone you didn't personally like breaking international law.
    which proves his point.

Real power is in the hands of individual nations. International crap is just a façade for delusional idealists

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Lack of physical enforcement doesn't mean there isn't law.
    but makes said 'laws' utterly pointless and full of shit.

Which is why major powers like the US can just flip off the UN and do whatever they want....................just like if the UN didn't exist.
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2016-10-04 at 04:30 AM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Tell that to the children that was murdered by you'r muslim friends in Nice and Paris.
    Who will tell the Muslims and Africans slaughtered by Westerners in the bombings and colonial era in last 200 years? The "civilized" barbarians.

- - - Updated - - -

You should change super with ignorant. Ethnic and racial superiority is a European thing because that's the place which modern nationalism movement was invented. Vast majority of Middle East has sectarian and religious differentiations and proud before ethnic one. Anyone who uses ME and ethnic/racial superiority in the same sentence is a dead ignorant individual...The current turmoil in the region is based on sectarian differences.

Religious superiority isn't exclusive to Muslims or Islam. Every religion has ambitions to be "the best religion in the world" and their followers claim "their religion is the best in the world". This is due to the ultimate answer that all Abrahamic religions claim to give. The question is why do you think you are familiar with ME. Who do you think you are? A ME expert? Which ME languages do you speak? I know the answer: none.

The problem with ignorant people is that they don't know what they do know and what they don't...really dangerous.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-10-04 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post

Also, fuck Palestine.
    If it's OK to say whats in the quote, then Fuck Israël. Criminals as leaders. Come calling me an antisemith or racist, you bunch of hypocrit crazy fucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Israelis consider themselves to be "God's chosen people"... their heads are so far up their asses they couldn't give two shits what anyone else thinks, yet will be the first to cry out if anything happens to them.

I honestly couldn't care less if the entire ME became a glass crater though.
    Just don't damage the pyramids n other kewl ancient Egyptian stuff, the rest of ME can fall into the sea for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    If it's OK to say whats in the quote, then Fuck Israël. Criminals as leaders. Come calling me an antisemith or racist, you bunch of hypocrit crazy fucks.
    Someone touched a nerve?

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    In the 1948 war, the Arab League committed a total force between 1/3 and 1/4 the size of the Israeli military, not counting their western supporters. The Palestinians were largely non-participants in every war.
    Yeah, I got it. That was really stupid of them as they had many more troops available. You aught to actually read your opponent's arguments instead of just repeating yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Who will tell the Muslims and Africans slaughtered by Westerners in the bombings and colonial era in last 200 years? The "civilized" barbarians.

- - - Updated - - -

You should change super with ignorant. Ethnic and racial superiority is a European thing because that's the place which modern nationalism movement was invented. Vast majority of Middle East has sectarian and religious differentiations and proud before ethnic one. Anyone who uses ME and ethnic/racial superiority in the same sentence is a dead ignorant individual...The current turmoil in the region is based on sectarian differences.

Religious superiority isn't exclusive to Muslims or Islam. Every religion has ambitions to be "the best religion in the world" and their followers claim "their religion is the best in the world". This is due to the ultimate answer that all Abrahamic religions claim to give. The question is why do you think you are familiar with ME. Who do you think you are? A ME expert? Which ME languages do you speak? I know the answer: none.

The problem with ignorant people is that they don't know what they do know and what they don't...really dangerous.
    I grew up in Saudi Arabia, speak Arabic fluently, have a degree in linguistics and communications with a focus on middle eastern cultures and have spent a good portion of my adult life in and out of Iraq. He's right about the Arab racial superiority complex. Now do you care to make a supported argument as to why you believe that is untrue or are you going to try and fall back on the "you're ignorant " ad hominem bullshit you just tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    The entire middle east will flee to Germany as refugees when that happens.
    Don't let them in. I'll not let the Germans have a pass for letting themselves be colonized by Turks and arabs any more than I'll give the Arabs a pass for letting the Jews kick their ass.

I grew up in Saudi Arabia, speak Arabic fluently, have a degree in linguistics and communications with a focus on middle eastern cultures and have spent a good portion of my adult life in and out of Iraq. He's right about the Arab racial superiority complex. Now do you care to make a supported argument as to why you believe that is untrue or are you going to try and fall back on the "you're ignorant " ad hominem bullshit you just tried.
    "Linguistics and comm. degree focused on ME cultures" my ass. Saudis are notable for their racial proud and religious authority, not so much for Arabs in Levant and Iraq. For them, the sect comes first. This is why last few decades were spent with sectarian conflicts in this region. Oh by the way, learn logical fallacy throughly so that you do not embarrass yourself. This post is a good example of "argument from authority".

The "focus on ME cultureS" is a the key part here. What languages do you know beside Arabic? Persian? Turkish? Hebrew? Kurdish? Greek?

Not everyone is ignorant here and will be easily impressed because you have a bullshit degree and know Arabic.

You claim that you are an authority, yet you are not competent enough to realize that Arabs in Syria right now killing each other due to sectarian reasons and you claim Arabs (which Arabs?) have racial superiority complex. If they put racial considerations in such high regard, why in the world they are killing each other? You know what? They don't. For them, political differentiation due to sectarian differences comes first. They are Sunni before being an Arab but Arab first when it comes to Pan-Islamism. This is why the Pan-Islamism employed by Ottoman Empire didn't work.

Finally, if anything, it is West that have superiority complex in every imaginable way. Sell your bullshits to ignorants, racists and xenophobes in this forum, not me. Rather fucking hilarious that Westerners pointing fingers and blaming others for superiority complex...

- - - Updated - - -

I'll not let the Germans have a pass for letting themselves be colonized by Turks
    Turks are invited to Germany by German government as a solution to labor needs. So knowledgeable, much expert...

Bloody illiterates...
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-10-04 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    Who actually cares about this? Be honest. This isnt even anything we should/have to be concerned about.

Shit happens anywhere around the world constantly. I just dont care about far from my bed shows that we have no stake in anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Someone touched a nerve?
    smartass! How did you guess?

I think that the Palestinian's are ruining the middle east, if their were no Palestinian's Israel would of formed an allience with its arab neighbors and their may have not been an ISIS, another example, Iraq alot of the terror attacks there are preformed by Palestinian's, the only thing the Palestinian's want is blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    smartass! How did you guess?

Have a cry in the corner... Q.Q