Deleted
    How come the guys who found the skin havent said anything so far? Ive read that the streamer wasnt very helpful as he purposefully dodged questions.

Also one thing that i have yet to understand, if by chance u get the proc and summon the mob for the skin, u get the book automatically in ur inventory or u have to loot it? Is it possible to actually "miss" this because that would be devastating.
    Last edited by mmoc21b9eae572; 2016-10-04 at 10:08 AM.

I wonder if it's a good idea to log out every use of apoc... either it's very slim chance rng or something, but it seems that, well so far it doesn't matter if we have abom perk or not since noone else found it with it or without the perk.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    It could be some kind of daily check like Arcane Mages and Prot Warriors have on their skins.
    With prot warrior, you can just keep logging in and out until you hear the roar and see emote.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    How come the guys who found the skin havent said anything so far? Ive read that the streamer wasnt very helpful as he purposefully dodged questions.
    To be fair they dont owe anyone anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthaion View Post
    With prot warrior, you can just keep logging in and out until you hear the roar and see emote.
    so followin that logic a relog after every apocalypse would be an idea?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polazkal View Post
    Odd i just removed the tracking and put in the /run it popped up.

Also can try the script to have achieve popup and tell you the progress. I am running overachiever as well. I'm at 800/1000 for blood going to try after complete to re-track to see if already completed if will track.

Blood

Unholy

- - - Updated - - -

Hit enter to pop up text box and paste and hit enter again
    The Unholy doesn't seem to be accurate. Isn't the ID suppose to 10768?

7+ Year Old Account
    There was plenty of information given here... He told us everything he knew and exactly what he did ... and on top of that theres a bunch of screenshots that he posted... Same thing for the one who got it from attacking the dummies , theres a screenshot with the book on the floor and you gotta loot it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthaion View Post
    That was the case, and then the nerfed it to once a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    The hidden tracking statistic is achievement ID 10768 and the query function for achievement/statistic data is GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(statisticID) or GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(achievementID,index) where index is a number between 1 and how many different criteria points, such as 8 for the classy outfit class hall achievement. I don't have a Death Knight to check what that returns, just helping out.
    Thanks alot, will definitely go check this out once I'm off work.

Why is everyone suddenly so focused on the 2000 ghouls achievement ? they didn't have it when they procced the book, it's just an old unused achievement left in the code ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HarpuiaBlade View Post
    To be fair they dont owe anyone anything.
    True but IF things are as ive read, then i can say its a dick move tbh.

dont be mad to me, but our class has huge RNG (wounds, runic corrup. etc) and even our hidden skin has huge RNG too. I HATE DAMN RNG

I ran a chat macroscript to check achievement progress and it says Incomplete.
    Overachiever, however says 2k/2k on Apoc and 1k/1k at Blood. Havent played much frost so, thats incomplete... Which one do I trust here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winrarw View Post
    Why is everyone suddenly so focused on the 2000 ghouls achievement ? they didn't have it when they procced the book, it's just an old unused achievement left in the code ><
    because we have nothing else right now we could check up
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Pretty sure you need to summon them after its trigger. Lets say the trigger for the achievement its Ak6 or the Reanimation. We cant know for sure. That means from the point you got them, you need to summon the ghouls to get the book. It makes sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    Pretty sure you need to summon them after its trigger. Lets say the trigger for the achievement its Ak6 or the Reanimation. We cant know for sure. That means from the point you got them, you need to summon the ghouls to get the book. It makes sense..
    Done both on my 6th hour with nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    that makes more and more sense, considerin both have mythic xavius my guess would be that both wiped quited alot in EN

because of that they have a high amount of ghouls summoned thanks to constant fighting and army reset with wipes

ofcourse thats all just speculations so keep on spammin that apocalypse dear deathknights

I'll go into the world to do some quests, 3,5 hours in acherus is enough for me for now xD
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    because we have nothing else right now we could check up
    I don't think blindly bashing your head against a useless achievement is gonna help though :/

Deleted
    Does it require to have just the reanimation perk or do we need to create an abomination too?