Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    I'll go into the world to do some quests, 3,5 hours in acherus is enough for me for now xD
    Im pretty sure that if what i said above its true, and you didnt play that much after getting your AK6 or Abomination, you need like 8-9 hours for 250 casts, assuming you dont miss any cds :P Maybe less if Army works too and we can reset the cd with arenas anymore (not sure if its working tho)

I hope this doesn't mean the frost one is tried to the sindragosa artifact trait.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    indeed without missing a single cooldown it is still 375minutes(excluding army cd) which is 6hours 15minutes of apocalypse
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    I really, really hope Reanimation isn't a requirement for this.
    True, but let's be honest...who thinks this skin looks good? I'm going to farm it, just to HAVE it, but I think it's ugly.
    What's your safe word?

Are we certain it requires Reanimation? I stupidly picked Frost Wyrm and that means I'll have to wait almost 2 weeks to get the appearance if so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowkamikaze View Post
    Are we certain it requires Reanimation?
    nope most things poppin up last few pages are all speculations
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridsquare View Post
    True, but let's be honest...who thinks this skin looks good? I'm going to farm it, just to HAVE it, but I think it's ugly.
    i dno, ireally like the frost hidden skin, it has a sort of corrupted ashbringer feel to it

Wooooot? Da skin looks great!

Best looking hidden artifact skin, imo. Dont know what u on about ^^

It's one of the best skins for Unholy outside of unreleased one and maybe the 15th keystone one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    also anyone who claims there is a worse hidden skin than the blood one, is likely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    also anyone who claims there is a worse hidden skin than the blood one, is likely wrong
    I kind of like the Blood one. Not sure why, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, none of the DK hidden skins look good. My guild's MT pally has farmed out all three of their skins, and they look badass. Very jelly.
    What's your safe word?

So I got bored and made a gse macro and using my g keyboard. Put a warning on "army" keyword on elvui with a sound trigger
    Now watching tv.

Can't bother after 112 casts with no proc

10+ Year Old Account
    blizzard should release a number how many ghouls have been summoned since that post lols

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    blizzard should release a number how many ghouls have been summoned since that post lols
    yeah that would be funny, today DK's summoned a billion ghouls... p.s. only two have found the book
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

7+ Year Old Account
    October 4th 2016, the day of the zombie apocalypse!

Should could up with a better name for this day...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clubs View Post
    Hopefully some more Frost DKs will find their appearance, couldn't ask that Worgen how they got it.
    probably just the well known bug what color were they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atrial View Post
    micro menu achievement button

strange this script /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hachievement:10768:"..UnitGUID(" player"..":0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Hidden Tracking - Appearance Unlock - Base - Color 4 - Death Knight, Unholy]\124h\124r");
    says achiev is not done, achievement addons says i got my 2k on september 1st
    There is 1 more objective.... we need to figure it out.....

s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/10/fc126dbd1b932014f5635ada1c044bcb .png
    s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/10/9fc69a9c08f4b9dc6cfe3afb5922e670 .png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clubs View Post
    Purple, guess it could have been a bug if that's a thing
    Read the damn OP