Thread: Adhd

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Adhd

just googled 'symptons of adhd'. Realized i have every symptons of it... fml.. and fuck my friends for never bringing it up... but oh shit.. i have no friends to start with.... this is getting boring, im out.

but then I saw this:

and quickly lost that faith when the video ended.

How's everyone?

Well your first problem is that you self-diagnosed yourself which is usually a big no-no.

ADHD isn't real.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    ADHD isn't real.
    [Sarcasm] Yeah! And neither is Asthma or HIV, they are all conspiracies!!!! [/Sarcasm]

I say this as someone who was diagnosed with it as a child and am now 35 years old.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

You can't self diagnose with reliability, if you really think you have it, go and see someone qualified to verify. If you do have it, congratulations, usually nothing changes unless you want it to; maybe you can get some medication, maybe you don't want to.

ADHD often isn't that big a deal and likely won't affect you half as much as you think it will now as you get older.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2016-10-04 at 11:04 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    ADHD, just like ADD and Autism, and a number of other things, has a MASSIVE scope of its effects and results.

All that video is is "Heres a bunch of high functioning famous people". It's like saying someone famous survived a debilitating disease, after they got over some sniffles.

Yeah, the common cold CAN kill people, but doing a video about famous rich people who 'got over it' isn't very inspirational. Lets see a video about people with ADHD who are low functioning, and then tell me about inspiration.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ADHD isn't real.
    Yes it is. and so are the medications for it.

And frankly, it's the shit. Haven't looked back since I got diagnosed 4 years ago.

I always had the tendency to forget little things and forget what I was doing middway. Not anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    ADHD isn't real.
    your not real.
    been diagnosed with it since i was in first grade.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do note that we don't allow any medical advice beyond "go see a doctor", so let's not have this derail into that in the future. But the discussion of ADHD is fine.

Deleted
    Oh look it's another guy self diagonising and identifiying with some disorder because that's so trendy.

Terrible video 15 minutes long how am I a person who was diagnosed with ADHD years ago supposed to watch it.

TL;DW

Deleted
    Just eat less sugar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Just eat less sugar.
    such riveting bs advice.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    such riveting bs advice.
    And watch less TV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    And watch less TV
    ignorance levels are over 9000.

Deleted
    Don't self diagnose, thats how you end up like Tumblr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Don't self diagnose, thats how you end up like Tumblr.
    that gave me an idea for a new meme. never go full tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    [Sarcasm] Yeah! And neither is Asthma or HIV, they are all conspiracies!!!! [/Sarcasm]

I say this as someone who was diagnosed with it as a child and am now 35 years old.
    Except in cases of asthma and HIV we have physical evidence, depression as well. We don't have any for ADHD and the "symptoms" most people have at some point.

Neurologists (who study the brain) don't see any signs while psychiatrists endorse it because they're in bed with pharmaceuticals. It's well known in the medical community and not some conspiracy.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-10-04 at 11:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Except in cases of asthma and HIV we have physical evidence, depression as well. We don't have any for ADHD and the "symptoms" most people have at some point.
    oh look it's another mental illnesses aren't real illness bs case. i suppose you think ptsd is just because those troops are a bunch of sissies and that alzhemiers is just for the weak. the 1940's called and it want's it's mentality back. or maybe you should go read through the moutains of evidence for it being real instead of sitting there with your fingers in your ears going lalalala.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    ADHD really isn't that big a deal
    My boss had ADHD. Worst working experience I've ever had, and absolutely a big deal. Having to ask why I hadn't gotten paid was kind of frustrating.

Then the lying to cover it up, of course. "I paid you yesterday!" Sure, sure.