Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Who will tell the Muslims and Africans slaughtered by Westerners in the bombings and colonial era in last 200 years? The "civilized" barbarians.
    Funny :P Considering that Ottomans Invaded and Enslaved more people then any western County ever Not to mention the biggest Genocide made by humans 400+ millions Killed in India and another 100 millions enslaved by you'y friends. History is not on you'r side ...

"Linguistics and comm. degree focused on ME cultures" my ass. Saudis are notable for their racial proud and religious authority, not so much for Arabs in Levant and Iraq. For them, the sect comes first. This is why last few decades were spent with sectarian conflicts in this region. Oh by the way, learn logical fallacy throughly so that you do not embarrass yourself. This post is a good example of "argument from authority".

The "focus on ME cultureS" is a the key part here. What languages do you know beside Arabic? Persian? Turkish? Hebrew? Kurdish? Greek?

Not everyone is ignorant here and will be easily impressed because you have a bullshit degree and know Arabic.

You claim that you are an authority, yet you are not competent enough to realize that Arabs in Syria right now killing each other due to sectarian reasons and you claim Arabs (which Arabs?) have racial superiority complex. If they put racial considerations in such high regard, why in the world they are killing each other? You know what? They don't. For them, political differentiation due to sectarian differences comes first. They are Sunni before being an Arab but Arab first when it comes to Pan-Islamism. This is why the Pan-Islamism employed by Ottoman Empire didn't work.

Finally, if anything, it is West that have superiority complex in every imaginable way. Sell your bullshits to ignorants, racists and xenophobes in this forum, not me. Rather fucking hilarious that Westerners pointing fingers and blaming others for superiority complex...

- - - Updated - - -

Turks are invited to Germany by German government as a solution to labor needs. So knowledgeable, much expert...

Bloody illiterates...
    So basically you're argument is first to say, "you disagree with me because you're ignorant" and when that has been shot to shit to say "your credentials are bullshit because...... you disagree with me." Well that must be a convenient way to go through life. Now let's pick apart your response. Watch, I'll even do it without resorting to flinging insults your way. Should be fun.

"Arabs in Syria right now killing each other due to sectarian reasons."

"If they put racial considerations in such high regard, why in the world they are killing each other?"

So were Europeans in Europe, since forever, yet you seem perfectly willing to accept that Europeans have a racial superiority complex. Seems to me you're very selective in how you apply your logic, such that it is. Internal strife within a demographic for reasons secular or otherwise does not mean that same demographic does not view those outside of itself with disdain.

"They are Sunni before being an Arab but Arab first when it comes to Pan-Islamism. This is why the Pan-Islamism employed by Ottoman Empire didn't work."

Seeing as I've been talking about racial identity, and not religious, I don't see how this refutes my point. Islamism is however becoming more powerful as a unifying force than pan-Arabism in the last quarter of the 20th Century and into the 21st. This is largely because the champions of pan-Arabism, namely characters like Gamal Abdel Nasser and Saddam Hussein, collectively kept getting their teeth kicked in by Israel and the United States respectively. That does not mean the racial superiority track has vanished. It just means It's not been very successful of late, so people are looking to attach their hopes and dreams to other identities.

"Oh by the way, learn logical fallacy throughly so that you do not embarrass yourself. This post is a good example of "argument from authority"."

Learn about logical fallacies. Your claim was that I was ignorant. I responded with a list of reasons why that is not the case, namely my personal experience and credentials. Now those certainly do not mean that I'm correct, but they shoot your ignorant claim to smithereens. Speaking of logical fallacies......

Sell your bullshits to ignorants, racists and xenophobes in this forum, not me. Rather fucking hilarious that Westerners pointing fingers and blaming others for superiority complex...

I'd list the rest of your ad hominem attacks but the post would get to long. Insults are the preferred weapons of the intellectually stunted and emotionally desperate. Avoid using them unless your aim is just to troll.

And lastly,

Turks are invited to Germany by German government as a solution to labor needs. So knowledgeable, much expert...

Bloody illiterates...

I don't normally pick on peoples' grammar as it has little bearing on the validity of an argument, but if you're going to call someone an illiterate, please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. This is just one of several examples of where you've run afoul the English language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    History is not on you'r side ...
    History is always on the winners side. Not always on the truth side.... but you can just swallow what history books tells you without even thinking about it all you want!
    Anyway You'll be called revisionist or conspiracy theorist if you have any question.... so just swallow like you always did, good people.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    So basically you're argument is first to say, "you disagree with me because you're ignorant" and when that has been shot to shit to say "your credentials are bullshit because...... you disagree with me." Well that must be a convenient way to go through life. Now let's pick apart your response. Watch, I'll even do it without resorting to flinging insults your way. Should be fun.

"Arabs in Syria right now killing each other due to sectarian reasons."

"If they put racial considerations in such high regard, why in the world they are killing each other?"

So were Europeans in Europe, since forever, yet you seem perfectly willing to accept that Europeans have a racial superiority complex. Seems to me you're very selective in how you apply your logic, such that it is. Internal strife within a demographic for reasons secular or otherwise does not mean that same demographic does not view those outside of itself with disdain.

"They are Sunni before being an Arab but Arab first when it comes to Pan-Islamism. This is why the Pan-Islamism employed by Ottoman Empire didn't work."

Seeing as I've been talking about racial identity, and not religious, I don't see how this refutes my point. Islamism is however becoming more powerful as a unifying force than pan-Arabism in the last quarter of the 20th Century and into the 21st. This is largely because the champions of pan-Arabism, namely characters like Gamal Abdel Nasser and Saddam Hussein, collectively kept getting their teeth kicked in by Israel and the United States respectively. That does not mean the racial superiority track has vanished. It just means It's not been very successful of late, so people are looking to attach their hopes and dreams to other identities.

"Oh by the way, learn logical fallacy throughly so that you do not embarrass yourself. This post is a good example of "argument from authority"."

Learn about logical fallacies. Your claim was that I was ignorant. I responded with a list of reasons why that is not the case, namely my personal experience and credentials. Now those certainly do not mean that I'm correct, but they shoot your ignorant claim to smithereens. Speaking of logical fallacies......

Sell your bullshits to ignorants, racists and xenophobes in this forum, not me. Rather fucking hilarious that Westerners pointing fingers and blaming others for superiority complex...

I'd list the rest of your ad hominem attacks but the post would get to long. Insults are the preferred weapons of the intellectually stunted and emotionally desperate. Avoid using them unless your aim is just to troll.

And lastly,

Bloody illiterates...

I don't normally pick on peoples' grammar as it has little bearing on the validity of an argument, but if you're going to call someone an illiterate, please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. This is just one of several examples of where you've run afoul the English language.
    I will not waste much time with you.

- Arab (an ethnicity), European (not an ethnicity). A flaw in your premise. I wasn't expecting much
    - Irrelevant
    - Your post involves nothing but just your education and life story to back your claims up. Text book definition of argument from authority. Also, your brain seems to jumping a head of the time. The post that you quoted wasn't even directed to you. In that post, I called supertony ignorant, not you. Are you supertony?
    - Ad hominem this, ad hominem that. If someone is ignorant, I will call him ignorant.
    - Illiterate can be used as "ignorant". Second sentence is a meme. The last thing I give a flying damn is my grammar in a forum.

You aren't as smart as you think you are.

ps: It's rather funny that on last part you can't answer back, instead attack my grammar. Your ignorance is pretty much astounding. You didn't know Turks were invited to Germany, did you?
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-10-04 at 02:27 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post

Let us recall that this man argues that Turkey is very multicultural because everyone is free to become a Turk!...... XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Let us recall that this man argues that Turkey is very multicultural because everyone is free to become a Turk!...... XD
    Not my problem that in your head you have to justify your racial hatred and multiculturalism is an obstacle in that justification process.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not my problem that in your head you have to justify your racial hatred and multiculturalism is an obstacle in that justification process.
    Lol. Racial Hatred..... After GLORIOUS TURKEY made sure to get rid of other races.

Or the Arabs current attempts to get other races out of the Middle East.

RIGHT.... We're being racist?! Your too funny.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It's been fun watching kuatantee being disassembled in such a direct manner.

I stand by my original remark. Racial, religious, and ethnic superiority are huge issues in the ME and is partially the reason ME countries hate Israel so much.

When you think you are better than someone, and they continuously kick your ass.....well....lol

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

I stand by my original remark. Racial, religious, and ethnic superiority are huge issues in the ME and is partially the reason ME countries hate Israel so much.

When you think you are better than someone, and they continuously kick your ass.....well....lol
    He's just one of those emotional children desperately trying to have a conversation with adults, and failing. The primary reason he cannot come to grips with the superiority complex, is because he suffers from it. It has been fun to watch though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm sure the Armenian people would like to chime in on that one.

The only way for right wingers to dominate a discussion in this forum is to have a circle jerk

Damn kuatantee got dismantled like in the movies when navy seals pick apart and assemble guns blindfolded. Bloody reckstormed.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Damn kuatantee got dismantled like in the movies when navy seals pick apart and assemble guns blindfolded. Bloody reckstormed.
    Rektstormed, I'm keeping that one

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    If it's OK to say whats in the quote, then Fuck Israël. Criminals as leaders. Come calling me an antisemith or racist, you bunch of hypocrit crazy fucks.
    You may say what you want. It isn't like you are the only person on the planet to hate Jews though.

"Hamas is designated a terrorist organisation by Israel, the US, EU, Canada and Japan due to its long record of attacks and its refusal to renounce violence. Under the group's charter, Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-13331522

How can you ever expect peace with animals like this? It wasn't even their land, it was land stolen by a defunct caliphate.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way for right wingers to dominate a discussion in life is to have it be about facts
    There, I fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    You may say what you want. It isn't like you are the only person on the planet to hate Jews though.

"Hamas is designated a terrorist organisation by Israel, the US, EU, Canada and Japan due to its long record of attacks and its refusal to renounce violence. Under the group's charter, Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-13331522

How can you ever expect peace with animals like this? It wasn't even their land, it was land stolen by a defunct caliphate.

- - - Updated - - -

There, I fixed it for you.
    You shouldn't be surprised. You're supporting a terrorist group in Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    You shouldn't be surprised. You're supporting a terrorist group in Israel.
    BWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH.

Is this one of those chicken or the egg things? You know that Muslims have always been terrorists right? Islam is not, and never has been, a religion of peace, no matter how many Imam's try to spin that awful lie, and obfuscate the truth.

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH.

Is this one of those chicken or the egg things? You know that Muslims have always been terrorists right? Islam is not, and never has been, a religion of peace, no matter how many Imam's try to spin that awful lie, and obfuscate the truth.
    So, since you've admitted to being just a hopeless bigot, we can probably assume you're completely ignorant to Israel's history. Israel's current ruling party, Likud, was founded as a terrorist group, known as Irgun.

Maining a warrior leads to these kind of things

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    So, since you've admitted to being just a hopeless bigot, we can probably assume you're completely ignorant to Israel's history. Israel's current ruling party, Likud, was founded as a terrorist group, known as Irgun.
    So because I point out that Islam was not founded, or has never been a religion of peace, that makes me a bigot?

big·ot
    ˈbiɡət/
    noun
    noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

I am not intolerant towards Muslims. I have never given any indication that I am. I don't like people that say "bae" and "gucci", but that doesn't mean I am intolerant of them. Mulims on the other hand are rather intolerant. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law

But I am the bigot. Nice ad hominem in typical fashion. Muslim/sympathizers try to slander those who point out their own hypocrisy. Classic misdirection.

Maybe I'm just ignorant to what "peace" means. I mean, if you kill all those who disagree with you, you'll have peace. I guess I really am the bigot here.

ahhh crap. Hilary has already been bought and paid for so looks we all got take a bite out this shit sandwich.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

When he is reduced to a bunch of buzz words and accusations of us having personality flaws or something, that is when you really got him.

Living in the shadow of the House of Wisdom, And the glorious conquests of the past, Arabs must feel a bit bruised to know their borders were drawn by Europeans. More over they have been made a totally peripheral part of the world, only interesting because of its oil.

- - - Updated - - -

So because I point out that Islam was not founded, or has never been a religion of peace, that makes me a bigot?

big·ot
    ˈbiɡət/
    noun
    noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

I am not intolerant towards Muslims. I have never given any indication that I am. I don't like people that say "bae" and "gucci", but that doesn't mean I am intolerant of them. Mulims on the other hand are rather intolerant. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law

But I am the bigot. Nice ad hominem in typical fashion. Muslim/sympathizers try to slander those who point out their own hypocrisy. Classic misdirection.

Maybe I'm just ignorant to what "peace" means. I mean, if you kill all those who disagree with you, you'll have peace. I guess I really am the bigot here.
    No, see.... Islam is radiant beacon of peace and progress! AND FEMINISM! YUP!

granted none of these fucks would ever agree to live in Saudi Arabia, but whatev's