Quote Originally Posted by Jrealness View Post
    can confirm...
    The stains are real?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Guys, how are you tracking that summon's ghoul ? I've overachiever, and got not lua but can't see the number. How do you know how many ghouls you summoned ?...
    It doesn't return a number just complete or incomplete.

use /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hachievement:10768:"..UnitGUID(" player&quot..":0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Hidden Tracking - Appearance Unlock - Base - Color 4 - Death Knight, Unholy]\124h\124r");

GLHF

Okay, it really looks like it is gated behind 25.
    I mean, how many people are spamming apoc here like crazy the whole day long?
    My gf is doing this all day long while I am at work monitoring this forum... and nothing... for no one.

So how big is the chance, that no one should get it by that time with 24 or less?
    Its AP farming time guys... i guess

Deleted
    I've been on a dummy for quite some time now, and NOTHING have happened.

I have the 2000/2000 ghouls summoned
    I'm at AK level 7
    I have 25 Traits
    I have recruited the Abomination TWICE

I've just done 30 Apocalypse hits on a dummy, and got nothing.

I'll try grap the glyph and do another 30, and see if it changes anything.
    After that, I'll do 30 hits with Angerboda on.
    I will keep you guys updated

Or we have to take a look on the guys again, who got it...
    I really feel like we are missing something. What about our pets name? aHaha
    May be it has to contain stich or something (I mean the fat guy with the hook)

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    A guy in the Acherus discord came up with something very smart, you can reset your cooldowns in the proving ground which you can go to by talking to Lady Alistra who's right by the training dummies.

So basically use apocalypse on a dummy, run up to lady alistra and queue up for the scenario, start the scenario and have all your cd's reset, tp back out and run back to the dummy and use apocalypse, repeat

Makes you be able to use apocalypse like 3 times as often
    It's even easier if you teleport in and out instead of leaving the instance group, you won't have to walk to Alistra every time (PS make sure you start a trial to get your spells reset)

Wait a sec, THAT guy got the skin, and didn't finished the hidden achievement about the gouls....

I think everyone is spamming the dummy for nothing here....

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    Okay, it really looks like it is gated behind 25.
    I mean, how many people are spamming apoc here like crazy the whole day long?
    My gf is doing this all day long while I am at work monitoring this forum... and nothing... for no one.

So how big is the chance, that no one should get it by that time with 24 or less?
    Its AP farming time guys... i guess
    Hahaha, you have a golden GF there man. Using her as a bot.

If my kids were a bit older i would have pulled one of them from school and tasked them for the day to spam apoc on dummies :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathuulord View Post
    It's even easier if you teleport in and out instead of leaving the instance group, you won't have to walk to Alistra every time (PS make sure you start a trial to get your spells reset)
    I find it faster to just leave and then talk to alistra again, because with the tp in/tp out macro you have to be out of combat, and combat is really bugged when attacking dummies, at least for me.

Deleted
    Regarding the frost skin:

Here is my speculation since we don't have any exact hint on what to do for that by now.

In Suramar there is Felsoul Hold an one of these tunnels is called "Halls of the Eclipse". There is also a leyline feed inside.
    I come from Germany and have german client. In German the runes of the darkening is calles "Runen der Verdunkelung" and the Halls are called "Hallen der Dunkelung". My first thought was, maybe these halls have sth so do with the frost skin. I haven't found anything yet but at the end of these halls is a big room with only 3-4 demons. Maybe we can find sth. interesting here when our weapon is strong enough (Trait 25) or we need to have the "Frostwyrm" trait for the order hall or sth else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WalleyDK View Post
    I've been on a dummy for quite some time now, and NOTHING have happened.

I have the 2000/2000 ghouls summoned
    I'm at AK level 7
    I have 25 Traits
    I have recruited the Abomination TWICE

I've just done 30 Apocalypse hits on a dummy, and got nothing.

I'll try grap the glyph and do another 30, and see if it changes anything.
    After that, I'll do 30 hits with Angerboda on.
    I will keep you guys updated
    Thanks man, amazing that we have someone that can do some research for us <3

For me the 25 trait requierment sounds unlikley, it does not seem that anyother class are gated behind traits req's. That would mean that if you want to switch spec, sorry man, out of luck, because you would need to AP grind (even with the catch up mechanics) Artifact knowledge is a reasonable req because it does not hinder the progression betweem specs.
    Last edited by mmoc407183cf48; 2016-10-04 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    Hahaha, you have a golden GF there man. Using her as a bot.

If my kids were a bit older i would have pulled one of them from school and tasked them for the day to spam apoc on dummies :P
    Thats true bro, she is also farming herbs for our todays raid in the meantime

Deleted
    People pleaaaase let's think.

The vast majority of you are hanging in this hidden achievment for the 2k ghouls, and it does seem to make alot of sense yes. But why are we all just blatantly ignoring the fact that the first guy who got it did NOT have that achievment as he showed on stream.
    I'll repeat. The guy who got it did not have 2k ghouls raised. Does that achi makes sense? Yes a whole bunch, but unless his UI was not updated/bugged, he didn't had that.

Quote Originally Posted by deedeepi View Post

The vast majority of you are hanging in this hidden achievment for the 2k ghouls, and it does seem to make alot of sense yes. But why are we all just blatantly ignoring the fact that the first guy who got it did NOT have that achievment as he showed on stream.
    I'll repeat. The guy who got it did not have 2k ghouls raised. Does that achi makes sense? Yes a whole bunch, but unless his UI was not updated/bugged, he didn't had that.
    Most people don't think

All of them who received hidden appearances got reanimation perk and 25 lvl of art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Wait a sec, THAT guy got the skin, and didn't finished the hidden achievement about the gouls....

I think everyone is spamming the dummy for nothing here....
    There's no such thing as "For Nothing" right now. As of this point, we know very little for certain so any data is useable data. People have been trying things "for nothing" since the beta. This is how you find secrets.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

QFT.

But that said, the book seem to be linked to the poping of gouls (from appo and AoD) so yeah...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    There's no such thing as "For Nothing" right now. As of this point, we know very little for certain so any data is useable data. People have been trying things "for nothing" since the beta. This is how you find secrets.
    But you don't find secret doing something we know isn't the solution.
    So, YES we have to make gouls, but NO the achivement is not needed to get the skin.

Did I say that? :O I want all.

Deleted
    You're all wrong

First of all, the guy that got the skin DID have the achievement, you're looking at the wrong achievement on the stream.

Secondly, people aren't attacking the dummies to get the achievement, they're attacking the dummies to actually get the book.

The book still spawns from using apocalypse. It doesn't matter if you need the 2000 ghoul hidden achievement or not. You still need to spam apocalpyse.