Judging by what the ghoul thing actually says, I'm inclined to believe it's related to getting the killing blow with Apocalypse. "Why have I been brought back to fight for you?" as in "you already killed that guy, wtf you doing?"

Obviously gated behind artifact knowledge too.

Quote Originally Posted by Koshim View Post
    On Discord:

No myth
    AK 7
    Artifact 25
    Abom? No Abom? Can we get some pics please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    sounds totes legit
    Just wrote what I see.

No fucks given, if you dont believe it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Judging by what the ghoul thing actually says, I'm inclined to believe it's related to getting the killing blow with Apocalypse. "Why have I been brought back to fight for you?" as in "you already killed that guy, wtf you doing?"

Well it could also be from a general DK standpoint they don't expect to be risen again after their second death because it normally requires an exceptionally power spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post

100% not killing blow second guy who got it, got it on dummy in acherus and was AK 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicly View Post
    Just wrote what I see.

No fucks given, if you dont believe it lol
    Seriously, the amount of cynicism coming from people who are essentially waiting around for everyone to do their work for them is astounding. I dont even think they realize (see also; care) how that looks.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Copagalinua View Post
    What about going to putricide lab without journal?
    You won't see the trapdoor.

Deleted
    you wont be able to get it by skipping the journal bit, skipping any stage will get it removed and likely a temp ban from blizzard, that happened with the original havoc dh

Deleted
    who is that orc ?

maybe its just a rare, you need to kill before, so common that nobody noticed it

any other nps in game with the same model ?

Deleted
    By the way. If you want to speed it up, you can reduce the CD of Apocalypse to 30sec by jumping in and out of Proving Grounds.

Go do 8 wounds Apocalypse.
    Wait for ghouls to die.
    Enter Proving Grounds.
    Start an event and it'll reset all your CD's.
    Teleport out(Don't leave the dungeon group)
    Do 8 wounds apocalypse again
    Wait for them to die
    Teleport back in and repeat.

The place looks like the cave in Fleshworks. But when you're in the cave, you're still in the ICC Raid, because you still have the HP buff.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-10-04 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    https: //discordapp.com /channels/118342632215674881/118342632215674881

New Guy:

Artifact 24
    AK7
    No Abom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    By the way. If you want to speed it up, you can reduce the CD of Apocalypse to 30sec by jumping in and out of Proving Grounds.

Go do 8 wounds Apocalypse.
    Wait for ghouls to die.
    Enter Proving Grounds.
    Start an event and it'll reset all your CD's.
    Teleport out(Don't leave the dungeon group)
    Do 8 wounds apocalypse again
    Wait for them to die
    Teleport back in and repeat.

The place looks like the cave in Fleshworks. But when you're in the cave, you're still in the ICC Raid, because you still have the HP buff.
    but if the orc clearly spawns when you pop apocalypse, why wait for the ghouls to die if you can see its not there?

Deleted
    Right, I got the skin today farming for about 6 hours and 30 mins averaging about 3 apoc per min. I had ak7 when I got it with the Reanimation perk. I have the glyph and 25 traits in Apocalypse
    SS of the orc spawning and reading the book. http://imgur.com/a/leV3s

SS from the lab http://imgur.com/a/sTZBF

Ok I'll stay on dummy for good now, I think it's just pure RNG without anything else other than AK6 req. Will see, if I get it I'll post here telling everyone you don't need anything else. If it won't happen in near future aka by the end of tomorrow then maybe I'm just unlucky..
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    So we assume its AK7 or AK6 or do we actually know if it can be done with lower AK?
    I have one with AK4 but I only get home tomorrow to test.

you can get it at 6 confirmed idk about lower but to be 25 artifact traits in id imagine youd be 6-7 anyway so it might be unrelated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    but if the orc clearly spawns when you pop apocalypse, why wait for the ghouls to die if you can see its not there?
    It's just to get out of combat, you can't enter proving grounds while in combat.

Deleted
    So the AK is not confirmed but the AP ?

Dont think I'm being a dick, just want to know what to farm for when I get home from dublin

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Seriously, the amount of cynicism coming from people who are essentially waiting around for everyone to do their work for them is astounding. I dont even think they realize (see also; care) how that looks.
    Does it really astound you though? We've had ~5 confirmed drops with actual proof of the circumstances/stats, and in comes some guy with 5 posts and "debunks" the 2 that were the most likely requirements (basically 2 out of the only 4 that were verified and met every time, the other 2 being AK 6 and proc on apoc ability) on total hearsay... Is it really surprising that people don't believe it straight up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    It's just to get out of combat, you can't enter proving grounds while in combat.
    you can if you requeue everytime
    seems faster than waiting to get out of combat to me