Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side, and Jaina's gone full Dreadlord mode.
    Well most likely they will imply he's in love with an existing char then marry him off to somebody new in a comic/novel like they did with Thrall lol.

I'd like to see him and Yrel have Light behbees myself.
    Is that actually possible? I mean, Draenei can't lie on their back cos tail, and shes so much taller than him even when kneeling, plus Draenei cannot physically squat down.

There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side, and Jaina's gone full Dreadlord mode.

I'd like to see him and Yrel have Light behbees myself.
    I'll be surprised if we ever see Yrel again, to be honest. Or anyone from alternate Draenor, for that matter.

Anyway, it will probably be someone we haven't seen before in-game before that gets introduced in the books, like with Thrall and Aggra. But if we are talking about already established characters, easiest guess is Tess Greymane. I think she's more or less around the same age as Anduin.

Plus whenever Genn kicks the bucket she'll be the queen of Gilneas, so it would be a good political move for both kingdoms if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    Calia Menethil would be a hoot. I mean, she's also a priest, right?
    Calia is old enough to be his mother.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-10-04 at 02:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, it will probably be someone we haven't seen before in-game before that gets introduced in the books, like with Thrall and Aggra. But if we are talking about already established characters, easiest guess is Tess Greymane. I think she's more or less around the same age as Anduin.
    Lies. Tess already over 30. Its Lorna Crowley who near Anduin's age (she around 20-24 IIRC).

OT - I think it should be Vanessa Vancliff or Valeera.

Deleted
    Well he probably misses his father now so I bet on Genn Gaymane. He likes bears I mean wolves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    If you have heard of Vanessa having been resurrected, feel free to share the info. I couldn't find any confirmation.
    she's a rogue follower.
    and nobody ressed her, she faked her death.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Don't be accepting that there are other lifestyle choices? Is that what you're referring to?
    No....it's just stupid that so many people think he is gay just because he isn't some He-Man Warrior like his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    No....it's just stupid that so many people think he is gay just because he isn't some He-Man Warrior like his father.
    I could have seen Garrosh as being gay.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    imagine blizz turns him into a fag?

the horde npc would laugh so hard that alliance could just walk into the capitals
    I don't think they need to do any turning, he's quite obviously gay already

maybe he and Wrathion can adopts an orc, so Anduin finally gets his wish of the orcs ruling over Stormwind

+1 vote for Wrathion

I get the whole socially conscious obsession... well, I don't, but sorta... but do people not realize that the #1 reason for any royalty to marry at all is to produce offspring of their own blood? That completely, non-negotiably dismisses any notion that Anduin can do anything other than live up to boring old heteronormative breeder status marriage, if he bothers at all -- because it's either that or the end of his bloodline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is an independent man who don't need no woman.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Toast515 View Post
    I just want you to know that I fell out of my chair laughing at work when I saw this... seriously everyone thinks I am crazy now.

This is always fun until the Wrathduin putzes show up accusing everyone that doesn't ship the same thing as them (or even.. *GASP* thinks it's stupid) is just some homophobic POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Moonblade View Post
    This is always fun until the Wrathduin putzes show up accusing everyone that doesn't ship the same thing as them (or even.. *GASP* thinks it's stupid) is just some homophobic POS.
    There is also the thing where Wrathion is a murdery, scheming little moron who's failed attempts at Xanatos Gambit have become a cause-in-fact of the very outcome he claims to care most about preventing; the Legion is on Azeroth now in large part because of his stupidity.

While I agree that he does have to find someone to create on offspring (since this is how the line of Stormwind kings has always worked), I'm not sure who would take up the responsibility of being the co-ruler of Stormwind. The highest probability in my own opinion, would be Genn Greymane's daughter shows up, and her father, after realizing his daughter is alive, marries her to Anduin to strengthen the alliance between the Kingdoms of Stormwind and Gilneas.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Don't be accepting that there are other lifestyle choices? Is that what you're referring to?
    A) Not a choice
    B) Anduin aint gay, he loves him some dwarf girls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    He could marry Thralls son when he grows Up.

- - - Updated - - -

btw. y not Sylvanas x Jaina? They may hate each other so much that they could accidentally fall in love(also they have a lot in common, like being evil and having nice curves) and have a sexy Relationship :3
    No, good Ships are only between two young Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    There is also the thing where Wrathion is a murdery, scheming little moron who's failed attempts at Xanatos Gambit have become a cause-in-fact of the very outcome he claims to care most about preventing; the Legion is on Azeroth now in large part because of his stupidity.
    Yep! That too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    ^this right here.....and like the man said stop with that Wrathion shit...I'm more worried about what Wrathion is up to.
    Wrathion is living in the dustbin under the basement stairs, in a loincloth and with no food or water, where Blizzard leaves all abandoned characters. ;/

I really liked his storyline in MoP and then he just... disappeared. They gave him the one-off send-off in Admiral Taylor's questline text and that was it.

Given his professed level of concern about the Legion arriving on Azeroth, his absence is pretty sad.

ETA: As far as Anduin - my bet is that he'll never marry at all. They seem bent upon turning him into a martyr/leader thing.
    Last edited by goblingirl; 2016-10-04 at 06:40 PM.

There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side, and Jaina's gone full Dreadlord mode...
    He might get married to Wrathion