Either I can't seem to find it or i'm confusing it with the Arms thread, but I recall seeing a post saying about certain numbers of haste making simcraft show dps as lower than it should. Mainly asking because Simcraft is telling me that 850 Haste/Crit shoulders is about a 3k dps upgrade from 870 Crit/Vers shoulders and that doesn't seem correct.

in SimC, with legendary helm with 29% haste, 19% crit, 34% mast, crit become the second best stat (better than str with my current gear) while haste still far ahead. Execute phase is awesome too, enough rage to just press execute and rampage

7+ Year Old Account
    What should be the expected Xavius(normal) DPS with ilvl 849 with 21% haste, 15% crit, 37% mast?
    I was getting 190k-210k(a few pulls) by the end of 5+ min pulls without the Heroism phase and was #3 in the 14man raid.
    Just wondering if it's about where it should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    You should be casting Execute as much as possible to try for Massacre procs, with a Raging Blow inbetween casts if you don't get a Massacre proc.
    Don't spend rage on Rampage, you need to keep up Juggernaut through Execute usage.
    If you're rage starving, use Bloodthirst as well as Raging Blow between Executes, you will always have enough rage to keep up Juggernaut doing this if you're attacking a target.
    i actually made a mistake and took rage of valajar instead of juggernaut ( 2 traits away from juggernaut now). Should i still do as you said? Even thou i dont have juggernaut yet?

Real quick question: I've got a Talismon I can restore, but would replace the terrorbound nexus with it.

The Talismon is 840 with a socket.
    The Nexus is 845.
    I want to favor the nexus for the proc - which has been up to 8% of my total damage.

To clarify, I understand it's a huge boost in haste. I believe it's 1k with socket, but that nexus proc is so juicy, so it feels like a shallow upgrade. Or more so, unsatisfying. If it is one.
    Last edited by Vexonia; 2016-10-04 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by v4rjo View Post
    i actually made a mistake and took rage of valajar instead of juggernaut ( 2 traits away from juggernaut now). Should i still do as you said? Even thou i dont have juggernaut yet?
    i think so, imagine a situation with 4 global cooldowns and 85 rage. If you spend 85 rage on a rampage in first GCD, you will be enranged, but will need to press RB and BT for rage in 2nd and 3rd GBC and a execute in four. If you dont use rampage, you can do 3 executes and will have and almost certain free rampage, doing more damage even without enrage (this can be untrue only if you have a huuuuuge amount of mastery i think).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    newest rankings in boys http://imgur.com/a/dSVEb#1QVSAAZ bottom of the fucking barrel worse than ele sham and survival hunter 4Head this is the end of days.
    We've been at the bottom since the start of the expansion and we'll stay there unless Blizzard introduces some massive changes/fixes/buffs, including fucking off the 30% extra damage taken.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    We've been at the bottom since the start of the expansion and we'll stay there unless Blizzard introduces some massive changes/fixes/buffs, including fucking off the 30% extra damage taken.
    Actually we were way more middle of the pack than that, then blizz buffed everyone and threw us scraps, and now we suck

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    I'm actually OK with being at the bottom (someone has to be) as long as we're tuned closely enough to everyone else that we're competitive. I want to be able to beat average Marksman Hunters and Havoc Demon Hunters if I'm playing above average. This is anecdotal but I've had multiple dungeons with Arms Warriors who I've beaten on both trash and bosses because I was playing well and they weren't... spec isn't a "free win" card in most situations... this is just how it should work across the board. The problem right now is the spread between first and last is pretty significant right now, and if you're going to do current-tier content in Heroic/Mythic then everyone is going to be competitive so you can't count on being in front of the bell curve to save you. In any case, I think it's satisfying to come out as an upper-level performer in a raid as an underdog spec and I'd like that to be a possibility.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...et=90&sample=7

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount

I'm confused by these rankings... How come we go from trash tier to top 5 in scores from heroic to mythic while still being trash when ranked by dps...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...et=90&sample=7

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount

I'm confused by these rankings... How come we go from trash tier to top 5 in scores from heroic to mythic while still being trash when ranked by dps...
    You can't use "all bosses" for Mythic yet because there are literally not enough parses (or 0) for Fury to even show up on some of the bosses there if you look at it individually, so the representation is extremely misleading compared to looking at it from boss to boss. Fury only beats Arms on Dragons (on WCL), on Dragons you're likely to put the Arms Warrior in the portal to deal with the add (results in nonexistant overall) while Fury does well outside to deal with adds, so you wouldn't ideally put in the portal.. That and low amount of parses causes wonky data.

Fury has good cheesing dps for sure, Arms really lacks that unless you can find sweeping strikes cleave situations but it requires perfect positioning, it's too early days to see the real sweeping strikes cheese rankings appear, but they will. Arms overall is pretty meh now though, it has decent single target burst and that's about it, Fury hasn't got much of anything useful in ED because it has low ST and other classes do better at AOE (WW monk, Havoc, MM hunter especially).
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You can't use "all bosses" for Mythic yet because there are literally not enough parses (or 0) for Fury to even show up on some of the bosses there if you look at it individually, so the representation is extremely misleading compared to looking at it from boss to boss. Fury only beats Arms on Dragons (on WCL), on Dragons you're likely to put the Arms Warrior in the portal to deal with the add (results in nonexistant overall) while Fury does well outside to deal with adds, so you wouldn't ideally put in the portal.. That and low amount of parses causes wonky data.

Fury has good cheesing dps for sure, Arms really lacks that unless you can find sweeping strikes cleave situations but it requires perfect positioning, it's too early days to see the real sweeping strikes cheese rankings appear, but they will. Arms overall is pretty meh now though, it has decent single target burst and that's about it, Fury hasn't got much of anything useful in ED because it has low ST and other classes do better at AOE (WW monk, Havoc, MM hunter especially).
    Yeah not a single fury parse on il gynoth, cenarius and xavius, must be messing up the score. This was surprising cuz I was arguing with a UH guildmate that we were more shit than them with heroic data to back me up and he poped out the mythic score with his top 6...

Tonight's M Ursoc kill with a fury PoV - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Looking at the spec percentile compaired with our enhancement shaman after this resets *buffs* i'd summarise with this - https://youtu.be/bd383az4cfQ?t=21

Quote Originally Posted by Oneer View Post
    Tonight's M Ursoc kill with a fury PoV - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Looking at the spec percentile compaired with our enhancement shaman after this resets *buffs* i'd summarise with this - https://youtu.be/bd383az4cfQ?t=21
    Oh

OH

Blizz

oh

Rank 1 Fury Warrior = 36% Enhance Shaman. Sounds about right. A lot more Enhance doing it though, and 36% is 36% among some of the best players in the world, so it's not as silly as it looks. Still silly though.

Anyone know if there's a list of people who have simcrafted all relics?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Rank 1 Fury Warrior = 36% Enhance Shaman. Sounds about right. A lot more Enhance doing it though, and 36% is 36% among some of the best players in the world, so it's not as silly as it looks. Still silly though.
    Rank 1 Fury is still rank 1 amongst the best fury warriors in the world. It must be what, at least a dozen !

Please let it end

I need some help with trinkets, which one should i be using? right now im using the Angerboda and Ursoc`s

I don't understand Ursocs's trinket, I've seen people enthusiastic about it.

1. Critical Autoattacks
    2. Have a "chance"
    3. 9.7k damage...
    4. Stacking 1 times?

I mean it really sounds like a troll, if it's stacking 1 times then why does it need to say "stacking" at all.. And critical autoattacks have a "chance", I'm not convinced and I don't understand how it's meant to be good, so maybe there is something I'm misunderstanting.. With a bunch of trinkets not modelled well in the sim, and with a whole bunch of them being completely vague in their game descriptions it's hard to know what's good without having it in your hands. I don't have any of those trinkets, nor have I simmed them so I guess I've not been very helpful! Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Rank 1 Fury is still rank 1 amongst the best fury warriors in the world. It must be what, at least a dozen !

Please let it end
    You're comparing 19 parses with like 130 parses though, the top Fury is just shy of 400k (it's not the above log, which was merely rank 1 at time of upload).. If we saw 130 Fury parses we would have a clearer picture, we would also see the high's and lows of RNG and more of the differences in guild kill speed and strategy that helps/hurts different players. Anyway, then we would see that the comparison between Enhance/Fury is not nearly quite as ridiculous as it looks in the comparison earlier.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-10-05 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post

Please let it end
    Rank 1 Fury is also Rank 2 for all DPS Warriors.

And look at how 8 of the top 10 have MS gloves.....