Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    They did fix it. There no longer is a 5man tag and it isn't faction tagged anymore either.
    How do you know it?

I got it earlier today, we were 7 Alliance and 2 horde that got it.

They did fix it. There no longer is a 5man tag and it isn't faction tagged anymore either.
    Got a source to back that up?

- - - Updated - - -

I got it earlier today, we were 7 Alliance and 2 horde that got it.
    I need proof sorry. There is no blue post stating the mob has been fixed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I don't have a source or any way to back it up, that's just what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I feel you. Took me a good half hour or so to find Tortheldrin. I didn't realize I could click the door open after the tree boss and ran around looking for a hidden passage. Haven't ran that instance in a loooong time.

Should've said hi, I would've recognized you. I didn't see you though. I'm assuming this was in the phase where I started fishing since I was only on my actual server for 5 or so minutes.
    hahaha that's the EXACT same hangup I had. I was like I remember I have to kill those pylons for something, do they open a door somewhere? I eventually got tired of looking went down to tree boss I remember not caring about and saw the door and was like, you're an idiot...

My name in game isn't wrecktangle (hasn't been since wrath), but yeah I'll say hi next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I dunno if it's just me, but when I try the server hop thing, this is what happens.

I merge onto the server that I joined, then I wait a few, and then leave, and it just sticks me right back onto the same server. Tried it for like 10-20 minutes, always the same.

I guess there's not enough people camping it to create a new shard?
    This is just my theory, but I think you need to be on a high populated server in order for it to push you to a new phase.

For example, I'm on stormrage so every phase there was packed with people, once I hopped I got into another packed phase (but on a different server obviously) and then I left the group ~30 seconds later and it put me into a semi new phase with one other person killing the slime.

I'm not sure if this is actually how it works, but I believe in order to push a new phase all of the ones on your current server need to have a lot of people. If they don't, I think it'll just put you into an already existing phase which will have people camping the slime still.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-10-04 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Woot finaly got the slime after 5 days of camping killed it at 1:45 am after a night of rading littarly had just gotton to the spot when it spanwed killing all bosses but xavius in one night and getting slime. I think now might never see a legendery

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I broke the 7000 fish barrier today. On to the 10 000!
    That is terrible luck Are you sure you talked to Timolain? Have you tried my macro from my Wowhead post to double check you are good? Where are you fishing?

Code:
    /run local p,q,t=print,IsQuestFlaggedCompleted,tostring p('Talked to Prince Tortheldrin: '..t(q(43682)))p('Talked to Alexia/Bardu: '..t(q(43683)))p('Slime can drop Timolain: '..t(q(43684)))p('Shard can be fished up: '..t(q(43685)))
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    I can confirm that it's no longer faction-tagged. Just grabbed the Phylactery after the server restarts (EU), along with an alliance paladin who managed to load in quicker than me, and another horde guy. There were only the three of us online though, so can't say either way about the 5-man thing.

And now I need to go get some goddamn sleep.

Fishing can wait until tomorrow (well, later today...).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Woke up the very hour the servers went down and spam logged into the game only to find the slime dead on every server.

There is no fate horrible enough to suit the bastard who made this fucking slime.

10+ Year Old Account

Stayed up until 3am fishing, and then got it within 10 casts after work the next day. My squeak of delight was very befitting a Highlord.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

I'm still waiting on the stupid slime :/
    Don't wait. That's the biggest mistake people are making. Join realms via group finder, eventually after coming back to your realm you will end up in a fresh instance of the zone. It literally took me 2 mins of doing this and it was there.

It's super easy to do if you understand how the CRZ technology works.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Don't wait. That's the biggest mistake people are making. Join realms via group finder, eventually after coming back to your realm you will end up in a fresh instance of the zone. It literally took me 2 mins of doing this and it was there.

I did try that. It doesn't work. I've tried it for at least 20 minutes yesterday and now today, it just keeps either sticking me back on my realm or just leaving me in the realm I was on.

Ok.. but how DOES it work? I thought you could only phase off to another realm if the leader is in the same zone as the party leader. I would have loved for this to happen when I was farming but joining different groups (i really was spam joining) had no effect. I just ended up back at the same phase with the original campers I was stuck with when I left the groups.

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocCip View Post
    Ok.. but how DOES it work? I thought you could only phase off to another realm if the leader is in the same zone as the party leader. I would have loved for this to happen when I was farming but joining different groups (i really was spam joining) had no effect. I just ended up back at the same phase with the original campers I was stuck with when I left the groups.
    I feel like it's only that the leader has to be in the same zone if it's a small group (ex- One person inviting another).

I've been phasing between realms in groups of 5+, and it's pretty easy to tell when people are suddenly disappearing from your face and then you're surrounded by horde suddenly.

I just gotta vent a little bit.
    I've realm hopped into a slime twice two days ago, and once yesterday.
    And all three times I got phased/sharded out to a different server after attacking it. Something I'm doing wrong or is this just THAT broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post

can you please explain how i can do that? i am realm hopping with the addon but i havent found yet a fresh copy of my server

Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    can you please explain how i can do that? i am realm hopping with the addon but i havent found yet a fresh copy of my server
    It's very possible it only works with higher populated realms, as there's more people waiting there increasing the chance of it causing a fresh copy.

It's very possible it only works with higher populated realms, as there's more people waiting there increasing the chance of it causing a fresh copy.
    Ok so i can wait until peak time in EU ( i play on Silvermoon, heavy populated )
    1) i realm hope with the addon ( server hop )
    2) Wait a few seconds until i leave group
    3) clear visited realms
    4) pray to land on an empty cluster of my server??
    are all these steps correct?