Quote Originally Posted by XaNer0 View Post
    holy shit that is fast
    Indeed ! I'll farm that for an hour.

People seem to be focusing alot on the number of traits rather than whether or not is one or more specific traits that triggers it. Especially considering there are talents relating specifically to army of the dead/apocalypse ghouls:
    Portal to the underworld (maybe this portal is where the book comes from)
    Armies of the Damned (pertains more to the 4 horsemen but still affects both kinds of ghoul)

I would be interested to see which of these skills each person with the hook has, rather than how many points they have total

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    He has a special NPC number (111101) so I'm trying to track this with NPCscan. No clue if it'll work.
    So Theortically I could check my cache and if Ive seen that npc... either I missed it or someone else near me got it. I wonder if it has to be my ghoul... haha, ninja looted!
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a special NPC number (111101) so I'm trying to track this with NPCscan. No clue if it'll work.
    npcscan no longer tracks like that, it only checks for the stars/skulls on ur minimap now
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Page 300 hypeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    is that confirmed? i know someone without the abom crafted got it, but did someone without the perk itself also get it?
    not saw anyone without perk

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    npcscan no longer tracks like that, it only checks for the stars/skulls on ur minimap now
    Damn, that's a shame.

Well, you could definitely track the NPC ID with yeti sonar.

Deleted
    images-2.discordapp. net/.eJwNx8kRhCAQAMBcCIBjOMdsRgbQKhVL8LW1ue_2rz_ifQ6xiG3OeyxK8T5yf1iO2R9qRbbe21Ho3ofM_VQ0J-XtLNccCgxGBEBrgnEhonYKLGDwzgP6pHX8R6Vaq6m0EmdtV7YhMiSPkZgpQjDyvpr4_gCyUSlc.l9mzH6NKT_ya7J-ENPjoYsEdu3s

ghoul that drops a book

Quote Originally Posted by Duvain View Post
    I wonder if there's something else to it. Was there an NPC that looked like the orc you summon in any of the ICC heroics?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=34458/gorgrim-shadowcleave

The special Army of the Dead guy is him. We actually found this out about 130+ pages ago when the NPC was first datamined, but everyone forgot that the Army of the Dead version existed or could not find any way to connect it to putricide's journal and we fell into a hundred pages of rage and darkness.

Honestly it still doesn't make much sense.
    Spam ancient weapon power -> It spawns part of a WotLK raidboss -> He drops the journal of a completely unrelated WotLK raidboss
    Wait what? Why?

Oh well. Congrats to Unholy DKs! I hope we can solve Frost DKs soon too
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-10-04 at 09:04 PM.

I know people have been saying under 24 is confirmed but I have yet to be shown screenshot proof. Out of everyone I have heard/seen they have been 24+ does anyone have links?

Decided to go try get the book aswel, I only obtained the unholy weapon and never played the spec in legion (not a single trait going for me)

And guess what guys?

... Thats right. Guess what happend, it didn't drop so far :P

under 25 is confirmed, someone at 24 got it but the 1-2 that were even further below that never showed proof
    the guy that claimed to have it at 17 traits has the bugged version xmogged and his armory hadnt updated etc
    Ysildar from Azralon i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Christarp0607 View Post
    I know people have been saying under 24 is confirmed but I have yet to be shown screenshot proof. Out of everyone I have heard/seen they have been 24+ does anyone have links?
    I will hit AK6 today, my Apocalypse is only level 3 or so. I could test it, but it could take so long it might just be a huge sacrifice of time.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=34458/gorgrim-shadowcleave

The special Army of the Dead guy is him. We actually found this out about 130+ pages ago when the NPC was first datamined, but everyone forgot that the Army of the Dead version existed or could not find any way to connect it to putricide's journal and we fell into a hundred pages of rage and darkness.

Honestly it still doesn't make much sense.
    Spam ancient weapon power -> It spawns part of a WotLK raidboss -> He drops the journal of a completely unrelated WotLK raidboss
    Wait what? Why?

Oh well. Congrats to Unholy DKs! I hope we can solve Frost DKs soon too
    Ah yea, i guess it wouldn't have to do with killing him first then since horde such as myself wouldn't be able to.

Teleport in and out of the scenario with the click of a button!

Code:
    /run LFGTeleport(IsInLFGDungeon())
    Source

Also to select first option with a macro.

Code:
    /script SelectGossipOption(1);
    Can actually combine these to make things quicker

Just right-click on the panda and run the macro

Code:
    /script SelectGossipOption(1);
    /run LFGTeleport(IsInLFGDungeon())
    Last edited by Nayami; 2016-10-04 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christarp0607 View Post
    I like how you managed to miss a big picture 4 pages ago:
    https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/_15a6...47b0e8-jpg.jpg

Hello! I will start to test the possibilities since I have most requierements met
    Reanimation check
    AK 6 check
    glyph of foul menagerie check
    been using Apoc alot check
    but my Apocalypse level is only 14.

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    I like how you managed to miss a big picture 4 pages ago:
    https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/_15a6...47b0e8-jpg.jpg
    He said UNDER 24. That's a screenshot of 24, meaning he didn't miss anything.

Deleted
    is it possible that the glyph for army of the dead is needed?