Horrible RNG or a bug?

BUG***

havent seen a legendary yet, whereas all my friends -- LITERALLY ALL OF THEM -- have one. I run more mythics than them, im on more than them, and i do my emissary quests every day, they dont. I'm seriously convinced this is a bug of some kind. anyone else have this sort of luck? Ive cleared every mythic each week since like week 2 of launch, and i do mythic+1-5 regularly like 3-6 times a night. i dont even care if i get the shittest one, i just want to see one.

i think its rigged for streamers and raiders. it sucks because when i apply to guilds so that i can raid, i get shot down because i have no legendary when other applicants do.

i read that they implemented some sort of "fix" for the people who got one and then got another a day later, could that of fucked with the loot table algorithm?
    Last edited by Not Againnn; 2016-10-04 at 09:25 PM.

look i get that bad RNG can make you think ur bugged or something ... but for the love of god .. it .. is ... just .. RNG ..

there's nothing you can do .. its just a dice that rolls everytime .. a dice with a LOT of sides ..

I have 387 attempts on Invincible and i get mad every week.. but i got 2 glaives in 2 weeks .. and i got Astral Cloud serpent AND ashes on first try .. so yay im lucky ..

so close thread - and Good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen 6 legendaries drop so far but none of them were for me.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Well i am currently 857 on my Pally (Main), 856 on my DK (Alt), have not gotten a single legendary on neither; i am exalted with the nightfallen, have done every single possible Withered army training over 450 points on both toons; no hidden artifact or mount.

Numbers of mythics ran: 10 on pally 8 on DK since the second week.
    Mythics + ran : over 70 total on both toons, with over 30 being 3 chests runs and 30 2 chest runs.
    All Emissary quests have been done on both toons.
    EN Norm cleared on both toons.
    EN LFR 3 boss cleared on both toons.
    You get the drill...

What i HAVE gotten though... 865 relic in a random HEROIC dungeon.
    870 bracers from a 825+ WQ reward.
    885 Ring from WQ Boss on my first time.

My guildie ? Got 2 legendaries while doing normal dungeons while leveling to 110 the first week.
    A ilvl 816 guy we carried in heroics got it on his 3rd run total.
    I can keep going on with how dumb the RNG is but... we all get it;

im just trying to add up variables to see if its skewed towards raiders/streamers or not. theres no reason why i shouldnt have one at this point, and ive hit the ilvl brick wall now with no hope of getting into a decent guild without one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brotimus View Post
    look i get that bad RNG can make you think ur bugged or something ... but for the love of god .. it .. is ... just .. RNG ..

there's nothing you can do .. its just a dice that rolls everytime .. a dice with a LOT of sides ..

I have 387 attempts on Invincible and i get mad every week.. but i got 2 glaives in 2 weeks .. and i got Astral Cloud serpent AND ashes on first try .. so yay im lucky ..

so close thread - and Good luck
    the drop rate on legendaries is supposed to have dr.

like if you dont get one, the next roll is loaded, so on and so forth. rare mounts arent like this. that is why im so confused. it should be 100% by now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    im just trying to add up variables to see if its skewed towards raiders/streamers or not. theres no reason why i shouldnt have one at this point, and ive hit the ilvl brick wall now with no hope of getting into a decent guild without one.
    all is lost, chicken little. just quit the game already.

im a raider and still dont have a legendary. i also do just fine without one.

also: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-no-legendary
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-10-04 at 09:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Don't have a legendary either. Don't mind it. I enjoy the game, not the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    all is lost, chicken little. just quit the game already.

im a raider and still dont have a legendary. i also do just fine with one.
    "just fine" is not going to get me into a guild when other people do "way better" with one.

like i said, i wish i could raid with the only 2 late night guilds that are on my server, but they are working towards liek 3/7 mythic and i cant even compete without one.