Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lots of Whiners in here, why don't you go back to Nost- oh wait lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Well played sir.

Same as WoD. But this includes 3-4M subs from Chinese players.
    Last edited by Sencha; 2016-10-04 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This shit kills me. I'm glad it's doing well again. I absolutely love how fucking stupid it makes some people look. Now what they have to do is learn from WoD and keep it going strong. WoD was in the same boat. Launch was amazing, everyone loved it, it had over 10 mil subs and then it fizzled out. But people who still regurgitate "dead game" slay me. 10 mil is immense especially when you consider the backlash from WoD.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Also about "herp derp chinese model pay per hour boost"

they changed it to a MONTHLY SUBS like 2 months ago.

So i cant tell if this is a meme-trick or the most retard attempt to moaning about wow living over the GD faggotry

Even if before chinese subs, wow was at 5milions and now with chinese we are at 10milion, i dont see how this can be a problem? arent chinese player like us? only eu or us sub are worth? dunno really

Glad the game is doing well. So many people on my friends list who stopped over past expansions are back and haven't stopped yet. Good on Blizz for getting an expansion right. Lets hope they can keep the momentum. Bring on 7.1 and Karazhan.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

15+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed subs rapidly drop and they feel the need to add legacy servers. That's the only way I will resubscribe now.

- - - Updated - - -

We've found some where else, don't worry x

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    It's rich.

Overwatch launches to great success and becomes one of the most lauded and popular games of all time.

Legion launches to amazing player reaction and a promise from Blizzard not to let the content draught be so significant this time.

As people delve deeper into Legion, they discover just how vast and varied the content is, people call it a renaissance for the company.

Reviews come out, and highly praise the game.

Blizzard releases sub numbers to the fans, and subs are higher than at the beginning of WoD. WoW is back up to 10.1m subs, even after so many fans despised WoD, showing WoW's staying power.

MMO-Champion says this is a sure sign WoW is dead and Blizzard is a shell of what it once was.

Even though 7.1 has already announced since launch with a Karazan revamp and a filler raid to boot.
    Yeah, the anit-fanboy contingent is pretty ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Wrong. Using a token makes you an active player.
    I agree. A token has been bought by someone, so even though the player didn't pay for it him- or herself, it does involve a month that has been paid for by someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Fingers crossed subs rapidly drop and they feel the need to add legacy servers. That's the only way I will resubscribe now.

- - - Updated - - -

We've found some where else, don't worry x
    Because that won't be shutdown too, rofl. You're going to waste a ton of time on a temporary account. But whatever floats your boat.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    It is amazing how quickly they want to report subscriber numbers
    except that's not a report, that's chilton answering an interview question.

a report looks actually pretty much different.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I'm not surprised, they really raised the bar with Legion and deserve for it to be a huge success (critically and financially).

Well played.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Because that won't be shutdown too, rofl. You're going to waste a ton of time on a temporary account. But whatever floats your boat.
    Don't think they can with were it's hosted from.

Nice. Glad to see it's settled at 10 million. that's a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Don't think they can with were it's hosted from.
    Where did i heard this statement before? mhh ah yes nostlol

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I actually find this hard to believe. The hype for Legion wasn't anywhere near WoD's levels, and considering how bad WoD turned out it would be unlikely for all these players to try the game again and expect anything different. I've heard a lot of people say that MoP sold so bad because Cata turned out bad. But if this 10.1M is real, I very much doubt that it'll stay that way for long. I already see massive amounts of people showing disinterest in-game, which shows when zones that used to be packed are almost completely empty.
    I don't think you can use anecdotal shard population as an argument against factual data presented by the company.

The butthurt in this thread is epic, btw.

So much for not reporting subscriber numbers anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Where did i heard this statement before? mhh ah yes nostlol
    No,I don't think you did. Nostalrius was hosted in a country that gave blizzard the jurisdiction to close it down.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    they really raised the bar with Legion
    How so? It's the same WoD with reused leveling quests instead of apexis dailies, boring black and red crap instead of Highmaul and mythic+ instead of challenge mode. Also shitty class design makes it even more terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Don't understand the obsession with sub numbers. Play the damn game if you enjoy it. There's nothing more sad than the people that are constantly complaining about the game or claiming that it's dying or going to shit while at the same time still playing the game, or even worse when they're not playing at all yet still spending their time complaining about the game.

I couldn't care less how many people are subbed right now. Legion is awesome right now and I'm having lots of fucking fun still.
    Yeah, I don't get people who no longer play the game but take the time to come to these forums or the official forums to trash the game.