Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    2053. Losing hope

Deleted
    Thank you guys for commentaries!

And yes may be Blessing of Luck be with u! ;D /target Paly forum /cast Blessing Of Luck
    p.s. I showed in a video got shard from 159 tries!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Urt View Post
    2053. Losing hope
    I'm on 7000+. Git gud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I'm on 7000+. Git gud.
    one of friends get it on 5400 :/ hotfix plz

I understand why Bliz made the chain the way they did. There is history behind it...but good lord is it a massive pain in the ass. And not even a fun pita...camping is not fun...

First AV is a shitshow currently. Half pallies massive Zerg ignoring all by mechanics and just trying to click bodies before anyone else. The other half of the game is just angry that everyone is ignoring objectives to farm bodies.

Then you get a 30 hr spawn timer mob to kill o.0. It would have been so much better if they used their updated mechanics and let us "hunt" the slime. Even if they just made it a pain to kill and we had to recruit a bunch of help like old school 5 man quests.

Oh ya. Then fishing. Haha.

/rant

Thanks for the vid. It is good to get the information out there. The more who know the less pallies out there who cry when a anglin book is vendorrd.

I gave up of this skin for now, too much camp, this isnt grind, this is jumping around for days and days waiting a fucking slime appear and been luck to TAG you

There are more hates on this quest than when ppl asking for pally buffs lol

I actually got that book from a win in AV and not from looting corpses (what I've been doing the past few days). So maybe they hotfixed it, seeing another one reported on wowhead the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    I gave up of this skin for now, too much camp, this isnt grind, this is jumping around for days and days waiting a fucking slime appear and been luck to TAG you

There are more hates on this quest than when ppl asking for pally buffs lol
    The slime was fixed to tag to everyone that hits it now, but I agree. It is still shit. I camped for 7 hours last night before I needed to sleep, no slime.

Took me from 700 to 772 skill points to get the orb from fishing, spent a couple hours fishing went to sleep then the next day got it on my 6th cast, maybe less than 400 casts. Slime I camped for 11 hours or so.

Deleted
    I'm the only guy that got the shard at 32 casts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    83 for me, but that's still making out like a bandit compared to the unfortunate souls who needed multiple thousands. Was already 800 fishing, with +194 from pole/hat/etc, but no idea if fishing skill actually factors in at all.

The guide is fine and I don't see why people are mad. No guide has ever increased the spawn rate of something just by watching it.

For me it was a 12 hour wait for the slime and 5 hours of fishing. I didnt count the casts.

Since we knew about needing the books and the head I already had them. I like PVP so getting the AV book was pretty fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athalnor View Post
    83 for me, but that's still making out like a bandit compared to the unfortunate souls who needed multiple thousands. Was already 800 fishing, with +194 from pole/hat/etc, but no idea if fishing skill actually factors in at all.
    I was 44 fishing skill (all gain during the wait for the slime) before I started fishing the shard.

Deleted
    I was 44 fishing skill (all gain during the wait for the slime) before I started fishing the shard.
    Well, I guess that pretty much rules out fishing kill as a potential factor.

Just have to pray hard to RNGesus, I suppose.

Deleted
    I got mine in under 7 hours, including the questline.
    Here's how:
    Large Vile Slime is the mayor problem in this questline. It was about 11 in the evening when I started camping. Switching servers, to here and there, Friendslist "Invite me pls", everywhere large farmgroups, getting killed by Horde... fun time, fun time.
    That's when I got lucky. Tuesday to wednesday server down. The server shut down, and every other minute I tried to log in. When I did, guess what stood there. The slime. Killed it, got the item. Less then 500 fishing tries and I had the crystal.
    I Know this depends on the server down. I was lucky. But to any of you who had severe problems while waiting/ getting killed by other faction/ missing it/ got no loot from the corpse.. Dont despair. Wait for serverdown. Try to log in as soon as possible. Not guaranteed, but chances are high.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Next time write a text, nobody is going to watch you babble, because most people are smarter than you and can read faster. Also, you're not funny.
    This needed to be said.

Next time write a text, nobody is going to watch you babble, because most people are smarter than you and can read faster. Also, you're not funny.
    Honestly, I hate these videos as well. Six minutes of talking for what can be easily condensed into a minute at most. Not targeting this video specifically, just noting that it is valid to prefer text over listening to someone talk it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    The guide is helpful and a lot of people enjoy watching and hearing things explained and don't want sit and read yet another boring typed out guide...

Not to mention she's gorgeous, so yeah, i'll take her video guide over a typed out guide with no visuals to assist with the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    There are ppl that still have the weapon so no,it wouldnt make any sense, let the old model stay unique for the ones that have it.
    I completely agree with this. If you happen to come across someone with the OG corrupted version, it's like a unicorn...i saw one transmogged a few months before legion just outside the Hellfire raid....it was awesome.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    There are ppl that still have the weapon so no,it wouldnt make any sense, let the old model stay unique for the ones that have it.
    In the words of the immortal Jay Wilson: fuck those losers. I'm not even a little bit interested in what a bunch of whiners with that sword have to say about it. I have no longer obtainable weapons (Benediction etc.) and I'd be completely ok with other people getting the skin.

OT: I'm not sure how many casts I've gone through so far. It's pretty soul-crushing tho.

68 for me.