Quote Originally Posted by Exiletoad View Post
    So that Apo macro means you used Apo without any wounds on the target?
    The last 2 lines are pointless, just need the cast and script part to show quest true/false

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletoad View Post
    So that Apo macro means you used Apo without any wounds on the target?
    you need to drop festering strikes, I used a simple

/target dungeoneer's training dummy
    /cast festering strike

to do it even without selecting the dummy (I'm lazy like that)

but yeah 8 stacks and apoc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    The last 2 lines are pointless, just need the cast and script part to show quest true/false
    the last 2 lines stop your army from attacking the dummy, comes in real handy or your just standing there till they die

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Unfortunately, it's looking that way.

Which blows, because I have yet to gather up the 10,000 order resources I need to get that one going, and if it requires it, then I'm going to be looking at yet another ten days beyond whenever I can scrounge up 10k resources.
    I dont see how anything has "confirmed" it. several pages back someone got it to spawn with Reanimation still being researched. Has this been debunked? Or are people just making assumptions and calling them "confirmations" again?

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    I dont see how anything has "confirmed" it. several pages back someone got it to spawn with Reanimation still being researched. Has this been debunked? Or are people just making assumptions and calling them "confirmations" again?
    I am confirming you don't need reanimation, my research isnt even done for 5 more days and I just got my hook

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    You uh, seem to be the only one "confirming" anything - which I find kind of humorous since you actually put it in quotes and it appears nowhere in my unedited post. In fact, all I said was "it's looking that way" and I don't think it was unreasonable - we had pages and pages of people saying they had Reanimation and it wasn't until THIS PAGE and one very thin post a page back or two where anyone said they didn't have it.

So cool your jets there pal.

Quote Originally Posted by kekoawow View Post
    Hey guys, so I know the hype is all around the Unholy appearance as it has been just recently found, but I'd like to try and refocus some efforts on to the Frost hidden appearance. So far I've heard many wild theories about it, but the most feasible method I've heard so far involves Tichondrius. Now, I know that he is not available yet, but I believe that anything related to him might be useful. For example, the other Nathrezim a.k.a Dreadlords. Anyone have any thoughts on this lead?
    As to this one, I think the big reason Tichondrius is thought to be the source is that his title is "The Darkener" and they're the Runes of Darkening - and the Nathrezim are pretty strongly-tied to the Lich King and the Scourge, so I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. The biggest reason I don't think it drops from Tichondrius is that every other hidden appearance that is a drop has been datamined somehow - but the only hole in that thought is that I don't think any appearances have been found from the Nighthold bosses yet, so it's possible that he does drop it and there's just been nothing "hooked up" in the beta or the patch so far, and I don't know if there's a need for any kind of patch that would do that when Nighthold is actually "turned on" for us to raid in a few months.

Frost's probably won't be just a simple drop from Tichondrius though - I imagine there'll be something more to it, even if it ultimately leads to having to kill him to get it. Given the Frost artifact's rich and popular history (Frostmourne, that is) I could see it having something a little more akin to the Retribution hidden appearance than the Unholy or the Survival hunter one (it's just a drop from Ursoc).

But who knows? I hope the community will turn its focus to this now, despite that most of us don't play Frost if only because it's not particularly strong in raids, and Unholy may not be as top-of-the-line as it was, it's still pretty solid.
    Last edited by Olrox; 2016-10-05 at 05:29 AM.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

will some kind soul please answer this question if you know it.....

the text that the ghoul says, would it fall under the category creature messages in the settings in a chat tab under other?

I ask cuz I made a tab specifically for creature/npc stuff to keep a closer eye out for it if I am fighting out in the world and it happens to drop

Deleted
    I see an ally DK in the order hall who hit te dummy with the apocalypse then disappeared, 3 sec later he comes back and hit the dummy again with apocalypse. How i can reset the cooldown ? I tried the logout but the cooldown bugged out and i cant reset is. Somebody please share some tips for us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KETAA View Post
    I see an ally DK in the order hall who hit te dummy with the apocalypse then disappeared, 3 sec later he comes back and hit the dummy again with apocalypse. How i can reset the cooldown ? I tried the logout but the cooldown bugged out and i cant reset is. Somebody please share some tips for us
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._how_i_did_it/
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Thank You You saved me

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You You saved me

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Unfortunately, it's looking that way.

Which blows, because I have yet to gather up the 10,000 order resources I need to get that one going, and if it requires it, then I'm going to be looking at yet another ten days beyond whenever I can scrounge up 10k resources.
    This is false. You dont need the perk.

Thanks for the reply Olrox. Yeah I don't think that it simply drops from Tichondrius either I was more along the lines of killing a certain Nathrezim in order to trigger the initial quest. On a side note, Frost seems to be holding its own for now, but I would like to see some major changes to the spec as it is in a pretty terrible state right now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, is there anyone under 20 ap on wep who had it ?

AK6 check
    20 traints check
    Foul managerie check

the rest seems not confirmed so let the farming begin

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys, i think i might just be going insane.

Someone walked up to the dummies area and asked why everyone was attacking them, so i explained the whole thing to him. He walked over and apoc'd one dummy and got the book on the first go...

How many lalafails must i sacrifice to RNGesus to get this kind of luck?

guys this is the third time I have asked and I need to know the answer please

the text that the ghoul says, would it fall under the category creature messages in the settings in a chat tab under other?

I ask cuz I made a tab specifically for creature/npc stuff to keep a closer eye out for it if I am fighting out in the world and it happens to drop and I wanna be sure it will work that it does count that text as creature message please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by kalendaan View Post
    http://imgur.com/19ZNhA5 Finally!! I've been trying since the first book was found yesterday

Do not forget to put your name on this one, this command turned true as soon as orc spawned

thanks for all the help guys, I've been here since 130th page and it's been a wild ass journey
    what orc spawned?

It's all fine and dandy that people have finally figured out how to obtain the unholy relic, but I think that means we should be diverting discussion to the Frost artifact. Honestly, I'm fresh out of ideas but would love for someone to give some input for possible locations/methods of obtaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    guys this is the third time I have asked and I need to know the answer please

I ask cuz I made a tab specifically for creature/npc stuff to keep a closer eye out for it if I am fighting out in the world and it happens to drop and I wanna be sure it will work that it does count that text as creature message please let me know
    Yes. Same emote type of speech that mobs use, for example Kobolds yelling YOU NO TAKE CANDLE.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Yes. Same emote type of speech that mobs use, for example Kobolds yelling YOU NO TAKE CANDLE.

cool good ok thank you

doesn't matter what the orc / creature says. There was one guy that forgot to click or wait for it to drop and still got its artifact.