Talent choice after demo hotfix!

Hey guys,

After the recent hotfix we are receving today the 10-20% dmg increases to most abilitys what spec is better for raids and mythic + after the hotfix and what talents are you taking and why?

Regards,

Elum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post
    Hey guys,

After the recent hotfix we are receving today the 10-20% dmg increases to most abilitys what spec is better for raids and mythic + after the hotfix and what talents are you taking and why?

Regards,

Elum.
    Well there's really no chance mechanically, so I'll be going as before. Destruction main spec with Havoc - ST focus. And Demo as off-spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoomabrew View Post
    Well there's really no chance mechanically, so I'll be going as before. Destruction main spec with Havoc - ST focus. And Demo as off-spec.
    I presume you mean change mechanically? If so, I'm not convinced - Implosion being buffed so lopsidedly might make demo an incredibly strong M+ option on instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I presume you mean change mechanically? If so, I'm not convinced - Implosion being buffed so lopsidedly might make demo an incredibly strong M+ option on instances.
    It's pretty strong. On 3-5 mob packs I was doing HoG, Implosion, Demonwrath, repeat, and doing just as much aoe as I was capable of on my Destro lock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Ah yes, correct. Typed too fast. You're probably right, I just dont like all the annoying ramping up as demo. If they would change how DE works then it would be fine.