Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WW Legendary - which one ?

easy question ..

if you could pick one of the WW legendarys .. which one would you want the most ? and why ?

I intend to fill my boots and hands slot with CoS/Arcaay items for the 3k mastery proc.
    I intend to get my 4 set with pants, chest, shoulders, and helm.

With those facts out of the way: the ToK cloak has great damage potential and the SEF bracers will have great Synergy with the SEF reduction trinket from Nighthold.

I believe the cloak is our greatest damage output legendary at the cost of survivability. It's still the one I want the most.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

I have the boots and 1 chi FoF is pretty amazing. Heck, I'm just good with that one for now.

I'll probably go with the boots too, Belt 2nd for a good ToD for opener.

the 15% movement increase ring is the worst, as it give 0 dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Raid bosses are not training dummies

the ring! - giving your group 25% perma movement speed is incredibly powerful.

I'd be stoked if I could get March of the Legion. That, along with the Katsuo's Eclipse I was blessed with, were the two I was looking forward to. Obviously though, I'll take whatever I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by XZlayeD View Post
    the ring! - giving your group 25% perma movement speed is incredibly powerful.
    10 yard range is a lot smaller than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    Still.
    The ring is considered to be the best legendary in the whole game.
    The utility it gives it is just too high.

The other legendaries in dmg boost I'd go as follow:
    boots > bracers > belt

I do not count the hands as they are useless on ST.
    Though, bracers are not working with Serenity.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    It may be smaller, but if you affect someone with it and they move out of range it lasts for 10 seconds before it falls off. So you could FSK through the melee and range and everyone could get it.

Katsuo's Eclipse The majority of damage that comes from this legendary comes from other abilities besides Fists of Fury. Because Fists of Fury has a set cooldown, this just frees up more Chi to use on Blackout Kick and to make Rising Sun Kick and Strike of the Windlord easier to use.

Deleted
    I have the belt, bracers, and the ring.
    I get the moste damage out of the belt(The burst at the beginning with old war is to insane, you can't get the dmg back from the bracers)
    The bracers are also decend but the substats are not very good, anyway they are fun to play
    For the ring: I use it mainly for farming. The stats on it are bad. You lose so much dmg for legendary slot, besides that I have on the moste bosses 98-99% uptime with my monk. I don't think you gain so much more damage because of the utility for yourself. I can't really say what it gives for my group but if you have some decend mates then they don't rly need it.
    I also want to test the boots, besides that I think I have my favorite legendarys(belt and bracers)
    sorry for my bad English

Quote Originally Posted by FreshDynamite View Post
    I have the belt, bracers, and the ring.
    I get the moste damage out of the belt(The burst at the beginning with old war is to insane, you can't get the dmg back from the bracers)
    The bracers are also decend but the substats are not very good, anyway they are fun to play
    For the ring: I use it mainly for farming. The stats on it are bad. You lose so much dmg for legendary slot, besides that I have on the moste bosses 98-99% uptime with my monk. I don't think you gain so much more damage because of the utility for yourself. I can't really say what it gives for my group but if you have some decend mates then they don't rly need it.
    I also want to test the boots, besides that I think I have my favorite legendarys(belt and bracers)
    sorry for my bad English
    I feel as if you made an account and posted just to inform everyone you're a lucky bag of dicks.

I just got the bracers this week I love em
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Before I had the cloak, I thought the ring is superior to the other legendaries. Now I think that the cloak is the best, it is a very good defensive cd but more importantly if you are creative it lets you abuse the game mechanics which is something incredibly cool, I wish that the cloak drops for you

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'd take any of them, but in order of my preference:

Movement speed >> ToK >= FoF => SEF > the rest
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    At this point I'd take any of them, but in order of my preference:

Movement speed >> ToK >= FoF => SEF > the rest

I can give You my Mvmnt speed for FoF

I am a menace to my own destiny.

So, interesting development: the legendary rings aren't marked as Legion-Legendary unique so you should be able to equip both rings and then two legendaries of your choosing.