Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    I cringe every time I hear this excuse for buying gold.
    What, you hate when people say they buy gold because they need gold? I'd love to hear what you think about other topics.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I cringe every time I hear this excuse for buying gold.
    While some do see it as justified, I completely understand where they are coming from. I have enough time to raid, but barely any time to prepare for it. Yeah it sucks, and some days i'll stay up late just farming a bit more, but at the end of the day these players have decided to take a shortcut and made the decision based on the fact they feel that farming and the time spent doing it is worth spending $20 on gold per week as it frees up time for them to do something they enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    I am making about half a million gold per week selling herbs. What the hell are you people farming "X hours per day" without making enough gold for 3-4 raids?
    8 hours work (+ travel time 1 hour ), 5-6 hours Raid and 8 hours of sleep do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    8 hours work (+ travel time 1 hour ), 5-6 hours Raid and 8 hours of sleep do the math.
    then your work is to blame for not being able to raid, dont dumb a game down , cause YOU don't have time

you wrote nintendo a letter too? pls let me start at last level, cuz i dont have time to play the levels....lolz

this 20's generation .....

Quote Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
    then your work is to blame for not being able to raid, dont dumb a game down , cause YOU don't have time

you wrote nintendo a letter too? pls let me start at last level, cuz i dont have time to play the levels....lolz

Says the jobless guy living in his parents basement..

10+ Year Old Account
    Cutting Edge Mythic guilds made BILLIONS of gold for their members just off of Felsteel Annihilator alone.

you make it seem like they're hurting for gold
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Your logic: this game should not be made accessible to you. It should be made accessible to me.

Don't use this argument please, it's lazy and incredibly hypocritical.

or you can just pick up herbalism and its all free

Nah of from BC, i dont raid hardcore anymore, cause my work prevents it. dont live in mom n dads basement.

I have no problem with not doing anything i dont have the time for.

I dont ask it to be dumbed down.

instead i think people who are dedicated to something and spent time on it should be awarded as such.

Cant play NBA while you dont want to put all yr time init.... simple

Consequently, cant push for hardcore raiding if you dont have time for it....

please answer this question,,,,,what content can there be made for people who want to walk the extra mile.....?
    i am not 1 of those people, but i hold regards for those that put in effort, i lol about people that open up on a forum, to complain, trivial stuff which boils down to: i want all, but dont want to work on it.

there is normal/heroics for ya, and it doesnt require a pot at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Your logic: this game should not be made accessible to you. It should be made accessible to me.

Don't use this argument please, it's lazy and incredibly hypocritical.
    Nice assumption based on nothing but your wrong .... i dont play mythic nightmare either, though some friends do...i have no time for it

i dont want to take away anything from people that put EFFORT into something

Let me make an assumption.. : you have bragged at school/work or friends you play mythics, and when they ask how far are you, each day you have to tell m u cant progress, and that buthurts your ego.
    Instead admitting you reached to high, you turn and look whats to blame outside your own, and there you have it....its them pots...them pots....
    lesson 1: dont brag, lesson 2: not everything in this world is in your reach (nor in mine)
    Last edited by Scuzz; 2016-10-05 at 06:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time in a long time that I've found it easy to be filthy stinking rich. Garrisons must have spoiled us. Trade goods are always expensive right in the beginning of an expat sure, but believe it or not you can have your own professions. Have guilds make things for each other.

Crazy, I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    You're not raiding 7 days per week. I assume you're also not working every day of the week. If you do both of those things every day then I presume your social life is non-existent anyway, so you might as well sacrifice an hour or two of sleep every now and then to gather some herbs.

I get up at 8am, work 9 to 5, get home around 6, have dinner, spend some time with my wife, raid from 7 do 10:30, another coffee, eventually a movie with my wife, she goes to sleep at around 11:30 - 12:00, I stay up and a couple of Futurama episodes while idly farming herbs on my second screen.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Cenarius opened in LFR. Rank3 felwort for everyone. Should affect herb prizes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    Cenarius opened in LFR. Rank3 felwort for everyone. Should affect herb prizes.
    Do Felworts have any use except the crafted trinket (talking Alchemy only here) or am I missing something?

I've bought plenty of tokens since launch, Sells for around 68k each.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    7.1 Blood vendor is still weeks away, and until then prices for pots/flasks are going to super high.

I spend about 35-40k on runes/pots/flasks a raid and it was fine a few weeks ago since I had tons of gold. But raiding three nights a week is really getting costly and not sure I'll make it til 7.1 unless I play this game constantly and farming while I'm not raiding 4-5 hours a night.

Anyone else facing this dilemma? The thing is that even if you buy a token, it's 20 dollars for a token that will JUST cover raid expenses for one night.
    What professions do you have? If you actually play the game outside of pure raid progression, then you can easily make that back if not more by simply disenchanting epics you get in mythic+ runs etc.

I dont complain like i say my Guild doing sellruns for the gold on HC and Normal Next week . and after Cenarius and Xavius Mythic are down the Cost will reduse themselfves.

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    You're not raiding 7 days per week. I assume you're also not working every day of the week. If you do both of those things every day then I presume your social life is non-existent anyway, so you might as well sacrifice an hour or two of sleep every now and then to gather some herbs.

I get up at 8am, work 9 to 5, get home around 6, have dinner, spend some time with my wife, raid from 7 do 10:30, another coffee, eventually a movie with my wife, she goes to sleep at around 11:30 - 12:00, I stay up and a couple of Futurama episodes while idly farming herbs on my second screen.
    ATM on M Cenarius 5 Days a week for 5H untill M is clear, and i dont play the game on weekend cuz RL. like isay i dont complain my Guild sacrifice 1 Raid day for sellruns next Lockout but 100k+ for 1 raidnight is still way to expensiv.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    What, you hate when people say they buy gold because they need gold? I'd love to hear what you think about other topics.
    I need gold, but I don't buy it. And I work, plus have time with the family and friends. What's your excuse?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

I need gold, but I don't buy it. And I work, plus have time with the family and friends. What's your excuse?
    I don't buy gold, I have loads of it. Way to read my posts.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I don't buy gold, I have loads of it. Way to read my posts.
    Maybe you should take your own advice.

I said I hate when people use that EXCUSE to buy gold. We all need gold, and many of use have jobs and a family (I assume), and we make do with what time we have. Unless you're one of those guys that get a boner just buying seeing big numbers of gold you don't NEED a large amount.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

I spent some time during non-raid nights to farm herbs and ores when I could be farming artifact power. Its a trade off of achieving my third gold trait faster or stockpiling at least some gold for eventual mythic progression.