Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    One thing that would help would be a proper city map! Instead of trying to zoom into a map made for normal terrain.

7+ Year Old Account
    Graphically well-designed, questing absolutely sucks. I'm 9/11 chapters finished on my main toon, so I've got world quests both in the city and outside. I only do the ones outside. Nightfallen grind will take longer, but I don't care. I hate the fkng place. The only quests I'm doing in there are the one-off storyline stuff.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    One of the best locations in game, hands down. Would be a good surprise if at one point it became a hub, after we wrap up the Nightfallen story line by 7.2.
    Before that.

Deleted
    I have allergy against Suramar (avoiding that place and i have mentally force myself to go there, to keep up with my progress in guild) and the problem is - ghost wolf brakes illusion, 95% of death cause in Suramar for me, 5% goes to Nobundo, my follower, who likes to come to "help", spawning 20 yards away and pulling whole lot of local population with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    My hopes: Jaina destroys Dalaran in fit of rage, happens late in expansion when progress and patches could have us pacifying and making suramar more of a friendly place to be, no more demons that one elisandre removed, then we just move the now new hub to there and from there we would use that to spring board into the next expansion.
    Looking at it, there is a lot of open water in Suramar. Rather than destroying Dalaran, I would much prefare to see it land within suramar in the water areas and be connected to the main city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Before that.
    I know we are wrapping in 7.1. I meant it becomes a hub a patch later.

Make the most beautiful zone in game
    Make it the worst place to quest in

Blizz logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Looking at it, there is a lot of open water in Suramar. Rather than destroying Dalaran, I would much prefare to see it land within suramar in the water areas and be connected to the main city.
    Never even considered that before, so went out into suramar to check, sure enough, due to the way it's designed, it has a water spot nearly same size as dalaran, awesome idea and well spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Are people drunk or something?

I played the game since vanilla, and I have NEVER seen a place I absolutely HATE more than Suramar city.

This is a complete nighmare area and I can't see what people enjoy about it.

I think I have died far over 50 times there so far. There is a million mobs no matter where you go. Even if you use the disguise, there are those who still find you. And if you get found, you are dead, cause you will aggro 10+ mobs no matter where you stand.

And worst of all, once you are done with a WQ there, you can't get out, unless you somewhat memories portals out. No FP, no exit ramp. Nothing!

Disgusting area that should never have been implemented.
    I doubt you have been playing sense vanilla if you are complaining about navigation and travel.

Also, flight whistle, use it.

You died 50 times in Suramar? Must not have been a good vanilla player as I have only died 10 times, 3 of them were because I was AFK
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I doubt you have been playing sense vanilla if you are complaining about navigation and travel.

Also, flight whistle, use it.

You died 50 times in Suramar? Must not have been a good vanilla player as I have only died 10 times, 3 of them were because I was AFK
    As a Vanilla Play, I absolutely Love the design of Suramar, Especially the city area. So very easy to get lost and find "who goes there !" becomes a chase for your life

Easily my favourite zone of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Experiencing it from the ground helps but I still don't get the same feeling from SW as Suramar. And I played since vanilla so I experienced SW from the ground way back when as well.
    Well, two things that Suramar City has over the old capital cities is the developers having more experience in world design than in Vanilla, and a higher graphical fidelity to add that extra detail. The city has certainly an edge over previous cities in the game for sure.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Actually nice to see a post about the good of the game. Having just joined these forums the vast majority of posts are negative things about the game.

But Suramar is one damn good looking zone.

Deleted
    I liked Suramar for the first and maybe second time, but after you lvl up to 110 your 6th char you want to shoot all the nightborne in their withered heads

calm down. its not that good.

Nec-Nec-NECRO!
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

I fuckin hated Suramar. If I want a dynamic story based game I’ll play something single player, not an MMO. I guess if WoW is the only game you play you’d find it amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    I fuckin hated Suramar. If I want a dynamic story based game I’ll play something single player, not an MMO. I guess if WoW is the only game you play you’d find it amazing.
    Or you know, people have their own opinions. I thought the entire Suramar storyline was fantastic, especially replaying it without any gating.

Now that's a necro if I ever saw one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as it's very old.

Thought about leaving it open for those that are coming back to the game but there's not much here that's in any way useful, so closed it is.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-07-29 at 06:27 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."