Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    That's insulting and arrogant in my eyes. Don't give advise to others on how they decide to spend their time. That's none of your business.
    Probably shouldn't be insulted by rando's on the internet. That is a quick trip to a bad time while on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Probably shouldn't be insulted by rando's on the internet. That is a quick trip to a bad time while on line.
    correct (10chars)

ive read things in this read i never expected to read.

I just can't get the idea why would someone quit because someone has a legendary or not.If it was a PvP case i can still understand,but just PvE Dps?
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    i didnt see one 880+ item in my 10 days playtime..
    doing heroic EN every week , several +4-+8 mythics , any mythic id, any WQ chest.
    the chance to get an 895 is MUCH lower.. dont make a drama out of it.
    you are just lying or not actually playing the game.

The game is already ruined my friend. 4 weeks of Legion was the moste I was able to handle sadly.
    Case: Corsair 750D MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z170 MARK1 CPU: i7 6700K (4.7GHz) CPU Cooling: Corsair H115i
    PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750W Platinum GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified 6GB SSD1: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro
    SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro RAM: Corsair 32GB DOMINATOR Monitor: Asus 27" VG278H 120Hz

Typical response from someone that goes ape when they hear the word "legendary"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienski View Post
    i like to compete with rankings, i dont think im great, dont get that great rankings currently, i just like to compete its what i enjoy

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have been lucky enough to drop the helm? (+10 rage on enrage)

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have x2 legendaries equipped?

The part of the game i enjoy the most, the competing for ranks has been unbalanced by rng.

i have unsubbed, i have wasted 13 days of my life at level 110 only to look like a bad player compared to the guy that had a bit of luck, and the fact that soon ppl will be running round with 2 equipped, well. the game is just pointless for me now as the part of it i enjoy is gone.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    if legendaries ruin the game then vanilla must of been the worst time ever with 20-30+ rng epics dropping in raids and questing outside
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

in this weeks ursoc mythic tries i will get benched bc of legendary rng. 2 other hunters with the 2 best legendaries for our class. me none. fuck this system. honestly.

all I care about is killing things, if my dps is not holding the group back then I don't care what my ranking is. People create this artificial competition that Blizzard in no way supports and then gets mad at the game because its not fair to their competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienski View Post
    i like to compete with rankings, i dont think im great, dont get that great rankings currently, i just like to compete its what i enjoy

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have been lucky enough to drop the helm? (+10 rage on enrage)

as a fury warrior how am i meant to compete in rankings against fury warriors that have x2 legendaries equipped?

The part of the game i enjoy the most, the competing for ranks has been unbalanced by rng.

i have unsubbed, i have wasted 13 days of my life at level 110 only to look like a bad player compared to the guy that had a bit of luck, and the fact that soon ppl will be running round with 2 equipped, well. the game is just pointless for me now as the part of it i enjoy is gone.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    we have had legendaries since vanilla some of them were rng drops
    if you think legendaries ruin the game then this is the wrong game for you
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    in this weeks ursoc mythic tries i will get benched bc of legendary rng. 2 other hunters with the 2 best legendaries for our class. me none. fuck this system. honestly.
    And is this any different that if you were benched because those hunters had their bis trinket, while you not, as it has always been the case?
    Getting a bis trinket in the past was a lot less "RNGish" of what it is now getting a legendary? i do not think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    all I care about is killing things, if my dps is not holding the group back then I don't care what my ranking is. People create this artificial competition that Blizzard in no way supports and then gets mad at the game because its not fair to their competition.
    A very valid point here, specially in a game where the difference in performance between classes has always been notorious, and where your performance might be nerfed or buffed while you are in that so called competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    And is this any different that if you were benched because those hunters had their bis trinket, while you not, as it has always been the case?
    Getting a bis trinket in the past was a lot less "RNGish" of what it is now getting a legendary? i do not think so.
    it is vastly different because the difference in damage is absolutely massive and the chances of equalizing this disadvantage within the forseeable future are close to 0. I'd need one of the same 2 legendaries since the others are nothing else but ilevel push.

Deleted
    it is vastly different because the difference in damage is absolutely massive and the chances of equalizing this disadvantage within the forseeable future are close to 0. I'd need one of the same 2 legendaries since the others are nothing else but ilevel push.
    And the difference in damage was not even more massive in the past because of BIS trinkets?
    Do you remember the lei-shen trinket in MOP? that thing was so overpowered that they had to nerf it 1 or 2 weeks into SOO, because no one (me included) was crazy enough to let that thing go.

I can't read.
    Last edited by NineSpine; 2016-10-05 at 11:40 AM.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

We can all agree, that legendaries are not a such a big problem to stop playing, but the system how you get them is simply put, dumb. And I can't understand why blizzard was so stubborn the whole time regarding that. From the first day everyone knew whats going to happen but still they went through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    We can all agree, that legendaries are not a such a big problem to stop playing, but the system how you get them is simply put, dumb. And I can't understand why blizzard was so stubborn the whole time regarding that. From the first day everyone knew whats going to happen but still they went through with it.
    Everyone but Blizzard. Then when a bug was found Blizzard flat out denied it. Then found it to be true. Then we see a recurring similar bug.

At this point I'm thinking Blizzard is in denial.

- - - Updated - - -

A very valid point here, specially in a game where the difference in performance between classes has always been notorious, and where your performance might be nerfed or buffed while you are in that so called competition.
    The difference is much larger for some classes. For example assasination rogues gain 40% damage boost on below 30% boss health execute phase with one of the items. That is insanely powerful. Like having a full bis rogue compared to random loot stats rogue in all slots. I would probably wager that some of the more powerful legendaries like rogue ones are equivalent of somewhere in the region of 20 of your overall gear levels (like add 20 levels to each gear piece you own if you equip one) when it comes to raiding in particular. I may be exagerating a little, but not by much really.
    I can relate to frustration of some people that are directly affected by other people legendaries. I still have not got a single one, despite grinding heroics, mythics and raids (all levels) almost non stop. And I do see a large difference in performance for some classes with or without one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    The difference is much larger for some classes. For example assasination rogues gain 40% damage boost on below 30% boss health execute phase with one of the items. That is insanely powerful. Like having a full bis rogue compared to random loot stats rogue in all slots. I would probably wager that some of the more powerful legendaries like rogue ones are equivalent of somewhere in the region of 20 of your overall gear levels (like add 20 levels to each gear piece you own if you equip one) when it comes to raiding in particular. I may be exagerating a little, but not by much really.
    I can relate to frustration of some people that are directly affected by other people legendaries. I still have not got a single one, despite grinding heroics, mythics and raids (all levels) almost non stop. And I do see a large difference in performance for some classes with or without one.
    The lei-shen trinket, doubled my DPS, just like that, and i was already full normal gear and trinkets, and it doubled my DPS.
    It was the same or even bigger impact for Demonology warlock.
    So even i do believe your data to be true, and you are right, some legendaries are insanely powerful, how is this any different from the same situation in the past over a single trinket?
    The lei-shen trinket is just one example, others come to mind, in MOP, i do not know if this was the case in WOD or in previous expansions.

The lei-shen trinket, doubled my DPS, just like that, and i was already full normal gear and trinkets, and it doubled my DPS.
    So even i do believe your data to be true, and you are right, some legendaries are insanely powerful, how is this any different from the same situation in the past over a single trinket?
    The lei-shen trinket is just one example, others come to mind, in MOP, i do not know if this was the case in WOD or in previous expansions.
    Not sure about Lei-shen trinket in particular. But I am yet to see any verified simulation data on any non legendary piece of gear giving more than a 5% damage advantage in Legion, outside of some bugs in simulation. Most classes have somewhere close to 3-4% damage difference between best in slot trinkets and worst in slot. For example, a best in slot 850ilvl BM hunter trinket vs a worst in slot 850 gives a difference of 10.5k dps on a 840 hunter (238k vs 227.5k). That is 4.6% damage difference between them. A similar situation is with a rogue (though I do not have exact numbers at hand atm). Therefore I can perfectly understand that if an item is giving someone an insane 20%+ advantage in damage on average (as is with some of the more powerful legendaries) or provides concentrated buffs (execute phase for assasination becomes insane), some people can feel that this situation is not fair. Especially due to the fact that this is totally random.

You could farm trinkets, way more realistically and with far less frustration, than this random BS with legion legendaries