Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Several times across these threads, for example, everytime you justified bombing hospitals or houses that allegedly housed rockets
    I never justified bombing a hospital with innocent people inside, the only hospital/clinic that was bombed was used by Hamas and was evacuated from innocent civilians and was confirmed multiple times by the head of the hospital/clinic himself via phone calls prior to being hit, nice try though Djalil.

A residence that holds rockets stops being a residence and is a legitimate military target Djalil, figured you would get it by the 200th time.

Funnily enough your examples show the absolute carelessness of Hamas and usage of its civilian population and infrastructure in hopes of civilian deaths for PR purposes, a circus which you gladly lend a hand in, good job Djalil.

Speaking of bombing hospitals, care to comment on the Russian and SAA bombing of hospitals (without warning) in Aleppo, killing dozens?

- - - Updated - - -

Several times across these threads, for example, everytime you justified bombing hospitals or houses that allegedly housed rockets

- - - Updated - - -

Oh but I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt this precious conversation you two are having. Please do continue.
    Then why quote it if you didn't mean to? stop whoring your post count dude, it doesn't make you special nor gives you a special medal at a specific threshold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    I never justified bombing a hospital with innocent people inside, the only hospital/clinic that was bombed was used by Hamas and was evacuated from innocent civilians and was confirmed multiple times by the head of the hospital/clinic himself via phone calls prior to being hit, nice try though Djalil.

A residence that holds rockets stops being a residence and is a legitimate military target Djalil, figured you would get it by the 200th time.

Funnily enough your examples show the absolute carelessness of Hamas and usage of its civilian population and infrastructure in hopes of civilian deaths for PR purposes, a circus which you gladly lend a hand in, good job Djalil.
    but but... did you not just say single cases do not make it a policy?

Speaking of bombing hospitals, care to comment on the Russian and SAA bombing of hospitals (without warning) in Aleppo, killing dozens?
    terrifying. I'm not you Mavett, I don't need to justify atrocious acts in order to defend an indefensible point.
    - - - Updated - - -

Then why quote it if you didn't mean to? stop whoring your post count dude, it doesn't make you special nor gives you a special medal at a specific threshold.
    Why reply to him in the first place instead Mavett?

So hold on... you just used cases of people using human shields and said "they seem to do it all the time". Do you not see the irony in your post?
    I dont actually. There isnt just a vast difference in scope (single incidents vs. Common tactic) the idf condemns that kind of behaviour. Officially. With consequences. The other factions of the region condone it as a good strategy vs the west because they know about our moral limitations and the need to pull punches lest we somehow violate human rights like those idf aoldiers did. Where they are now convicted others may get celebrated for the same thing. Irony? I dont see it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I dont actually. There isnt just a vast difference in scope (single incidents vs. Common tactic) the idf condemns that kind of behaviour. Officially. With consequences. The other factions of the region condone it as a good strategy vs the west because they know about our moral limitations and the need to pull punches lest we somehow violate human rights like those idf aoldiers did. Where they are now convicted others may get celebrated for the same thing. Irony? I dont see it.
    Difference in scope? According to who exactly?
    in 2005, the Israeli high court found that Israeli soldiers had used Palestinian civilians as human shields 1,200 times in the past 5 years. As Ynet reported at the time:

Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz on Tuesday demanded that the High Court review a ruling it issued last Thursday in which it declared that the ‘human shield’ procedure employed by the IDF when detaining Palestinian terror suspects is illegal and violates international law.

Sources at the Ministry of Defense said that Mofaz’ comments are not an attempt to subvert the Court’s decision, adding that the defense minister intends to use democratic means to revoke the ruling.

According to defense officials, the Israel Defense Forces made use of the ‘human shield’ procedure on 1,200 occasions over the last five years, and only on one occasion did a Palestinian civilian get hurt.

An 18-year-old Palestinian was killed in 2002 during one such operation.

Mofaz instructed the IDF to freeze the use of the ‘human shield’ and ‘early warning’ procedures in its arrest operations in the territories until the Court holds a new hearing on the issue.
    The IDF perhaps? Cause I mean, the UN has found proofs of weapons being stored in empty UN schools and warehouses and straightforwardly condemned it. That however, does not back up the "human shields" claim, not even slightly.
    Same rhetorics have been used in Lebanon.
    It's a handy tool to use.

but but... did you not just say single cases do not make it a policy? terrifying. I'm not you Mavett, I don't need to justify atrocious acts in order to defend an indefensible point.

Why reply to him in the first place instead Mavett?
    - Guess you're not very familiar with Hamas combat tactics and the value of civilian deaths and the media circus around it (by far their most potent weapon), single case lol.

- I guess saying things exactly how they went is "defending the indefensible" okay lol, you've been proven wrong multiple times on the bombing of the hospital yet you keep beating that dead horse, rather amusing.
    And i highly doubt you even care about the Aleppo hospitals, Assad's remainder at the helm trumps everything for you .

- Why not reply to him, he was correct in his statement, high five to him.

Okay lets be real here, does anyone in favor of the two state solution honestly think that Palestine wouldn't turn into a failed Muslim state within 3 years and a full blown terror state (basically a bigger version of Gaza) in 5? I just don't have any confidence what so ever that it would be a successful endeavor.

Deleted
    - Guess you're not very familiar with Hamas combat tactics and the value of civilian deaths and the media circus around it (by far their most potent weapon), single case lol.

- I guess saying things exactly how they went is "defending the indefensible" okay lol, you've been proven wrong multiple times on the bombing of the hospital yet you keep beating that dead horse, rather amusing.
    And i highly doubt you even care about the Aleppo hospitals, Assad's remainder at the helm trumps everything for you .

- Why not reply to him, he was correct in his statement, high five to him.
    I'm just not very interested in idf propaganda machine, thank you. I'll take your word with the same value I'd take the word of a member of Hamas. Aka zero. Back what you're saying up with independent sources or keep talking to atsatwin, he'd understand you.

I'm just not very interested in idf propaganda machine, thank you. I'll take your word with the same value I'd take the word of a member of Hamas. Aka zero. Back what you're saying up with independent sources or keep talking to atsatwin, he'd understand you.
    It's funny that you jumped on the source wagon and propaganda considering you were using sources that relied pretty much exclusively on Gazan institutions which are under control of Hamas to back your claims about casualties and what not, figured you wouldn't attempt that trick again after you got hushed like a little pup last time and never showed your face again, happy to remind you though.

Deleted
    It's funny that you jumped on the source wagon and propaganda considering you were using sources that relied pretty much exclusively on Gazan institutions which are under control of Hamas to back your claims about casualties and what not, figured you wouldn't attempt that trick again after you got hushed like a little pup last time and never showed your face again, happy to remind you though.
    Bwaaahahah look at this angry little pixel.
    According to your own propaganda spreading tactics I should reply to you in an angry, emotional way so that the discussion gets thrown in the dirt. I won't do that. What I will do instead is laugh at you.
    Go talk to atsatwin Mavett. He'd understand you.

Bwaaahahah look at this angry little pixel.
    According to your own propaganda spreading tactics I should reply to you in an angry, emotional way so that the discussion gets thrown in the dirt. I won't do that. What I will do instead is laugh at you.
    Go talk to atsatwin Mavett. He'd understand you.
    How exactly is that anger? reminding you your own behavior is anger? weird fella.

Your reply is very emotional though, you barely hold yourself together.

Deleted
    How exactly is that anger? reminding you your own behavior is anger? weird fella.

Your reply is very emotional though, you barely hold yourself together.
    Bah you're getting predictable. Come on Mavett, "no u" is the best you can do? Getting rusty there ol' Mavett.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Territory taken in military conquest is not "yours" and settling it is a war crime.
    So you suggest that we give Israel back to the Israel then. Since it was taken long ago by the Romans or Turks? How about we roll Turkey back and give it back to Greece and recreate the Eastern Roman Empire?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

Care to roll any of those back to before?
    How about we make Russia give back Karelia?
    Does the US give Puerto Rico and Guam back to Spain?
    Lets go about and change the borders of Europe back to where?

You start a war not once both twice. Get your ass handed to you twice. You can't go crying that you want crap back just because.

If you want to roll Israel back to before the Israel. Who gets it? Britain? Turkey? France? Italy (Romans), Iran?, Egypt? Canaanites? Me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    So you suggest that we give Israel back to the Israel then. Since it was taken long ago by the Romans or Turks? How about we roll Turkey back and give it back to Greece and recreate the Eastern Roman Empire?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

Care to roll any of those back to before?
    How about we make Russia give back Karelia?
    Does the US give Puerto Rico and Guam back to Spain?
    Lets go about and change the borders of Europe back to where?

You start a war not once both twice. Get your ass handed to you twice. You can't go crying that you want crap back just because.

If you want to roll Israel back to before the Israel. Who gets it? Britain? Turkey? France? Italy (Romans), Iran?, Egypt? Canaanites? Me?
    Yeah that's an idiotic comeback obviously.
    It's clear the Romans should get it all.

Bah you're getting predictable. Come on Mavett, "no u" is the best you can do? Getting rusty there ol' Mavett.
    You did reply in a very angry manner, your first paragraph made is so obvious and to be honest you have a tendency of losing it when confronted and when it doesn't go your way, just a small observation..
    Was especially evident during the last Israeli elections thread after the results were published, you had a total meltdown at a random guy in the thread with swearing and personal attacks after finding out Netanyahu got elected, to the point of getting banned.

The short fuse type

Deleted
    You did reply in a very angry manner, your first paragraph made is so obvious and to be honest you have a tendency of losing it when confronted and when it doesn't go your way, just a small observation..
    Was especially evident during the last Israeli elections thread after the results were published, you had a total meltdown at a random guy in the thread with swearing and personal attacks after finding out Netanyahu got elected, to the point of getting banned.

The short fuse type
    I can be a very passionate poster, when I'm not faced with someone like yourself in this current state Mavett. This... pathetic attempt at throwing shite at random isn't worthy getting passionate however.
    As I said before in my very calm reply to your ridiculous outburst of rage (just need to look at the terminologies used), instead of getting down to your level, I'm just going to laugh at you.
    Keep throwing shit however. Feel free. It doesn't stick in here anyway.

I can be a very passionate poster, when I'm not faced with someone like yourself in this current state Mavett. This... pathetic attempt at throwing shite at random isn't worthy getting passionate however.
    As I said before in my very calm reply to your ridiculous outburst of rage (just need to look at the terminologies used), instead of getting down to your level, I'm just going to laugh at you.
    Keep throwing shit however. Feel free. It doesn't stick in here anyway.
    Isn't worthy to get passionate over, yet you still did reply but sure whatever.
    And nothing was thrown randomly at you Djalil, it was just reflections on your double standards and hypocrisy.

And as for outbursts of rage, you must have a very outlandish definition of rage to label any reply towards you as "outburst of rage", you never were rage worthy just a casual entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If only the Arabs could learn that lesson with their constant harassment of the Israeli's.
    Or the Israelis can stop being a force of oppression in the first place.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Or the Israelis can stop being a force of oppression in the first place.
    Oppression? Defeating the Arabs is hardly oppressing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Isn't worthy to get passionate over, yet you still did reply but sure whatever.
    And nothing was thrown randomly at you Djalil, it was just reflections on your double standards and hypocrisy.

And as for outbursts of rage, you must have a very outlandish definition of rage to label any reply towards you as "outburst of rage", you never were rage worthy just a casual entertainment.
    Yes, I tend to reply when people talk to me.
    The terminology you specifically used, the accusations you threw around at random, the overall instability of the "argument" you so kindly decided to express so vividly in the few posts above are a clear statement.
    Someone talking like that is raging, simple.
    And oh God, having the might Mavett crumble so easily right in front of me is an achievement I admit I'm extremely proud of.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Oppression? Defeating the Arabs is hardly oppressing them.
    Settling disputed lands and kicking the arabs out is. If you think that the arabs should just roll over and accept it, you are as foolish as the righties of Israel.