Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    Cremation is a PvP talent and will not work in PvE. Entrenched in Flame is almost certainly a bug in the data mine. You enter the arena and get a conflag of on someone and he is rooted for the rest of the match? I don't think this is how it works. The range is for the rift. Focused chaos is a pvp talent if Im not mistaking but thats ok. If you let a destro lock free cast you deserve whats coming to you.
    You can say the free cast thing about destro, but ultimately it never works. WotLK proved that. Hell I think the day Ulduar went live that conflag was fine before they nerfed it into oblivion "What do you mean this spell that can only be cast when immolate is up and destro has no dispel protection actually hits hard??!?" There were literally rogues and one other class saying it was bs while they wore only 1-2 resilience pieces citing "I am a rogue I shouldn't have to wear resilience"

No matter how easy it is to shut down destro, Blizzard will cave if people(bad players) complain.

Everytime we get new patch notes we end up explaining they're referring to the portals...we need some kind of PSA or something... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Everytime we get new patch notes we end up explaining they're referring to the portals...we need some kind of PSA or something... lol
    Or they could just, rename the spells to avoid the confusion.

7+ Year Old Account
    you do know these are datamining bugs right..?

"chaos bolt 100 yards"
    "thakiels consumption 100 yards instant"
    like wtf... people call destro a turret now, imagine a 100 yard chaos bolt.. they would be sniper towers...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    Well, I would argue that people should get better at reading PTR patch notes if they insist on reading them. If a nuke suddenly has 100 yard range, it is okay to stop for a second and think "Hmm, would that make any sense?". Then when you have answered that, you take another pause, and think "Could this just be a data mining error, or a small part of a larger change?". After answering that, feel free to go to forums and yell about it.
    Precisely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Don't worry about him. He is an elitist with double standards who doesn't apply the same treatmeant to himself. Everyone else is an idiot and lacks common sense if they ask a question even if he doesn't know the answer himself he still finds time to smacktalk others.
    I, unlike you, am the one gave the answers to OP to begin with. You, on the other hand, are just shitposting.

If you are triggered by the fact that 100yd Chaos Bolt is not making slightest sense for anyone who bothers to stop and think for a moment, then it's your problem.

They better come up with some real changes quick for PVE.
    BD, Shadowburn, F&B, and Shadowfury as baseline and part of the basic rotation.
    Then add some situational talents only...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I, unlike you, am the one gave the answers to OP to begin with. You, on the other hand, are just shitposting.

If you are triggered by the fact that 100yd Chaos Bolt is not making slightest sense for anyone who bothers to stop and think for a moment, then it's your problem.
    He was right tho. You're an elitist who looks down on ppl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    That's kind of exactly what I meant, but your metaphor is definitely better at explaining it. The easiest way to maintain profit margins is to focus on the biggest slice of your target audience first and the rest second. The "shady stuff" are a part of business. I didn't say you/we have to like it, but it does make sense from a pure business perspective.

Companies exist to generate revenue, not to maintain goodwill. Well, until you need to maintain goodwill with the audience to maintain profit margins, which I guess happened now.
    I was going to say that to gain constant revenue, you need to get some goodwill, but you said that on your second paragraph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    He was right tho. You're an elitist who looks down on ppl.
    You reached this conclusion how exactly?

On the other hand - you, my friend, are ungrateful person and this conclusion can be reached by seeing how you treat me after I gave you answers to your questions.

Not interested in continuing discussion with you, so feel free to answer whatever.

You reached this conclusion how exactly?

On the other hand - you, my friend, are ungrateful person and this conclusion can be reached by seeing how you treat me after I gave you answers to your questions.

Not interested in continuing discussion with you, so feel free to answer whatever.
    Thanks for helping me, but I guess you insulted me by saying: "Lack of common sense is a usual thing in these forums." I'm just another brick in the wall.

100yd range is for portals and that being mass effective range for spell to go off.

That is unless it's a datamining error to begin with.
    I thought that until I saw thalk's as well, seems odd. Either way I'm sure it won't end up staying on the base spells if its there.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they would be sniper towers...
    Snipers are my favorite <3

Would be hilarious with chaosbolts ridiculously long travel time. Just watching death slowly creep towards a person.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I would love to have some sort of Sniper Bolt spell, would be brill.

I remember Warhammer Online, I had the misfortune of choosing Magus there as my class and it was really undertuned, but had one spell which was lovely - Bolt of Change, it was a long cast and had CD and uniquely it had about 150% range of every other spell in game. It was basically Chaos Bolt with CD and ludicrous range.

Too bad the rest of the class was shit compared to Bright Wizards which could drop some people in like 3 GCDs given the opportunity.

Actually, I would love to have some sort of Sniper Bolt spell, would be brill.

I remember Warhammer Online, I had the misfortune of choosing Magus there as my class and it was really undertuned, but had one spell which was lovely - Bolt of Change, it was a long cast and had CD and uniquely it had about 150% range of every other spell in game. It was basically Chaos Bolt with CD and ludicrous range.

Too bad the rest of the class was shit compared to Bright Wizards which could drop some people in like 3 GCDs given the opportunity.
    Magus was all about dem aoe pulls! Set up sorcs to nuke their targets into oblivion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Magus was all about dem aoe pulls! Set up sorcs to nuke their targets into oblivion.
    Ah yes, Rift (I think that's how it was called?) was nice indeed, but really it was like a second rate citizen compared to Sorcs.

Deleted

I don't care what you think and I am pretty sure no girl on earth ever cared about what a condescending person like you has to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what you think and I am pretty sure no girl on earth ever cared about what a condescending person like you has to say.
    Seems like you care enough to continue wasting your time on shitposting, girl.

Also lel, you honestly think I did not have my share of girls who cared about what I say, me being 31? Your infantile attempts to insult me are kindergarten level, cupcake. Run along.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-10-05 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Seems like you care enough to continue wasting your time on shitposting, girl. Shoo.
    I apologize it was a bit harsh. Normally not my style.

But girls really hate condescending people who look down on others and think everyone else is stupid and should know better. Biggest turn off there is. All people have different backgrounds and it is impossible for other people to have the exact same knowledge about everything oneself has. They may know other stuff that one has absolutely no idea about.

Deleted
    link to source pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuvatar View Post
    link to source pls
    Front page mmo champ mate, but poor wording on Blizzards end. They didn't clarify what they meant. There are no PvE warlock buffs in 7.1. Only nerfs so far for PvE.

10+ Year Old Account

But girls really hate condescending people who look down on others and think everyone else is stupid and should know better. Biggest turn off there is. All people have different backgrounds and it is impossible for other people to have the exact same knowledge about everything oneself has. They may know other stuff that one has absolutely no idea about.
    Guys please stop. You don't know the other people on the internet. Remember that we are all humans. Why you have to be always so mean people? Other people have feelings too and it doesn't go well with us if you insult each other.

isn't there some sort of moderator on mmo-champ on the warlock forums that we can report this to? We need some cleaning up of all those hateful posts.
    Last edited by kuLiii; 2016-10-05 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Listen, you blunder in into a random thread, latch on one sentence which you did not like, despite me giving perfectly valid answers to the OP before that and you go ahead and make up some stories about me being some sort of elitist villain who looks down on others? Then you go ahead and try to insult my life with your implications based on... what exactly?

The fact that you are a girl does not give you right to go ahead and publicly profile people based on what you have in your head at that moment based on air and some prejudice you made against a person.

You do not know me and I do not know you, trying to profile me based on some forum post is simply silly. End of story.