Can't figure out what's wrong with my damage

Hi fellow Warriors! I have been playing arms since day 1 of Legion and never felt that i've been doing poor damage but been parsing rather low lately. around 50-60% when looking at warcraftlogs. I have been trying to understand why that is and it can't just be low Tactician procs so can anyone see anything i'm doing wrong here? as far as I can see I get alot of use out of my Tactician procs as I have 51 of them and gain the Shattered Defenses buff 50 times.

Just got the legendary ring before the cenarius fight so might have been a bit of failure to adapt to the new proc but don't think I did that bad. And I know I also miss a Avatar during the fight, my Weak Aura got a bit bugged so missed that it had come off CD. I don't use any of the new potions either, don't think that should do so much though.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=69

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynei View Post
    Are you using macros?
    No I don't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by granatfarfar View Post
    Hi fellow Warriors! I have been playing arms since day 1 of Legion and never felt that i've been doing poor damage but been parsing rather low lately. around 50-60% when looking at warcraftlogs. I have been trying to understand why that is and it can't just be low Tactician procs so can anyone see anything i'm doing wrong here? as far as I can see I get alot of use out of my Tactician procs as I have 51 of them and gain the Shattered Defenses buff 50 times.

Just got the legendary ring before the cenarius fight so might have been a bit of failure to adapt to the new proc but don't think I did that bad. And I know I also miss a Avatar during the fight, my Weak Aura got a bit bugged so missed that it had come off CD. I don't use any of the new potions either, don't think that should do so much though.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=69
    Even after the potion nerf some warriors are getting over 10m damage from their 2 pots. Aside from not using Avatar you also only used warbreaker 3 times lowering your CS up-time and reducing the number of shattered defense opportunities.
    Last edited by mmoca156d23648; 2016-10-05 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    1. 50-60% is not bad...

2. Potions would increase your dps but you would need to see if the ppl you compare yourself with also use potions

3. What's your artifact trait situation? Stats priority?

4. Macros are not necessary but help sometimes. I only use Slam + FR for BC.

Quote Originally Posted by paul232 View Post
    1. 50-60% is not bad...

2. Potions would increase your dps but you would need to see if the ppl you compare yourself with also use potions

3. What's your artifact trait situation? Stats priority?

4. Macros are not necessary but help sometimes. I only use Slam + FR for BC.
    I have a 879 artifact with 20 traits (relics: 865 etw, 850 ps, 850? +10rage) and about 86% mastery and 11% haste.
    Here is my armory if you want to take a look: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...emsgood/simple
    I prefer not to macro skills together and I have slam and FR next to echother so In just play that keyboard like it was guitarhero when I go
    in to BC
    Last edited by granatfarfar; 2016-10-05 at 01:13 PM.

1, i hate you because you have that legendary ring

but beyond that, your Dmg isn't bad. As previously noted the 50-60 percentile isnt terrible. Adding 2 potions of old war could increase your dps by 10-12M, or almost 250kish DPS (I used 1 during execute on ursoc yesterday, and it pulled 6M dmg). Also your raids overall dmg impacts your logs. Longer fight can be both a good thing and a bad thing (depending on how long execute phase lasts). Also we play a highly variable DPS class; i pull about the same dmg as you and there are some attempts where I will be below 200k, and others where i'm a mile ahead of the rest of the raid.

Cenarius isn't a great boss to do analysis for either. Make sure to get a good log for Ursoc and Nythendra next week

Thanks for all thee feedback guys, got raid tomorrow so will come back to you with log on more patchwerk style fights.

Deleted
    I believe that at your Haste levels, it will Sim higher than mastery. Check it for yourself to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by paul232 View Post
    I believe that at your Haste levels, it will Sim higher than mastery. Check it for yourself to make sure.
    simmed my character just now and got the following stat weights:
    Mastery = 1.29, Haste = 1.13, Strenght = 1.00, Versatility = 0.96, Crit = 0.76

- - - Updated - - -

So this is my Ursoc log from last night:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ght=9&source=1

I can only see 2 real mistakes and that's missing to use potion(I use the WoD potions, aint got no money for the nice once) in the execute phase.
    and I missed 1 use of Warbreaker. Still a rather low % parse. is it rly only rng and not using Legion potions?
    Last edited by granatfarfar; 2016-10-06 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    2 potions would give u about 6-8kk more dmg and like 80k inncrease in dps. As a result, u would have been on second place in damage done