Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only survival needs a buff imo. BM damage is fine but the damage bonus from bestial wrath needs to be shifted to BM abilities so they're not weak outside of bestial wrath. Currently it grants a whooping 46% damage bonus to your abilities for 15 seconds if you take the appropriate trait/talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Only survival needs a buff imo. BM damage is fine but the damage bonus from bestial wrath needs to be shifted to BM abilities so they're not weak outside of bestial wrath. Currently it grants a whooping 46% damage bonus to your abilities for 15 seconds if you take the appropriate trait/talent.
    This is how I feel. BM needs more powerful baseline damage and less baked into BW.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    MM is very strong right now, OP did you research?

it's just a clunky spec.... and very limited build choice (sidewinders or bust... unfortunately)

Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    MM deals ton of single and aoe damage.

BM brings really high aoe damage and utility in form of battle res + heroism etc., kinda bad single target tho.

But yeah if you're "maining" BM, I can perfectly understand why you're unhappy. The spec is complete wank and it plays by itself, you barely press any buttons. There's literally a 1 button macro going around that does it almost perfectly, kinda says it all.
    I actually love the rotation, it's a casual heaven :P and the burst single target dps is insane, but that lasts for 2 seconds then it suddenly drops from 1mil to like 400k. well that's what I find anyway :/

MM is great though, no issues at all apart from random downtimes here and there whilst I wait for sidewinder/procs

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    the dps should be high enough to make up for broken mechanics, which translates to broken class. it'll only get worse as people gear up and runs go faster, but sure BM can have the show for another full expansion, it'll only be the what 4th in a row?

BM hunter wipe the floor with MM unless its a 3000 million tank and spank target and they don't exist.

9/10 hunters are BM.

blizzard class failure classic.
    Huh...? My MM spec absolutely destroys my BM spec on a boss fight, it only loses on AoE and that's not by a huge margin as Barrage/Volley with Sidewinders is pretty insane AoE damage. I'd say both specs are equal on AoE for me but MM just rips BM a new one on a boss fight.

^

What ? I don't even...What ?

rofl, so much wrong in that post I don't even know where to start. I think it's better to just write this one off as a lost cause and move on.

Deleted
    BM hunter wipe the floor with MM unless its a 3000 million tank and spank target and they don't exist.

9/10 hunters are BM.

Still Single Target:
    5 second fight: BM win
    10 second fight: MM win
    15 second fight: BM win
    20 second fight: BM win
    25 second fight: BM win:
    30 second fight: BM win
    35 second fight: MM start catching up to BM's total dps
    after 120 seconds damage is equal, but the target died 20 seconds ago.
    I'll have whatever this guy is smoking

Deleted
    See you in class hall and on the meters, be gudd
    Gotta love that one guy that tries to be different, thinks he's correct but in actual fact he's just a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Marksman is one of the best DPS in the game, for both raids and M+. Survival and BM however are pretty bad, so you're right about that.
    I don't know about that. It's got horrible single target damage.
    MM might be able to cleave adds and that sure looks cool on the DPS meter but that does not mean MM is "the best". Not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Keep MM the same, when it's 3rd best overall
    >Buff surv and BM, when they are 4th and 8th from the bottom, respectively

Let's not be greedy. What Blizz should do is nerf the top 4 and buff the bottom 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistmitpandas View Post
    Aspect of the Wild is a joke as a CD, where crit is one of the weakest stats.
    Are you sure you didn't get this one backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by aarrok View Post
    I play SV in raid content. As far as dps goes, it is very VERY hit and miss. We definitely need some sort of buff. maybe just an increase to lacerate or longer duration on dragonefire grenade. Something to offset the amount of movement we have to do. From what I have been reading in forums, they are redoing Flanking strike all together. Instead of 2x mastery chance to refresh mongoose bite, it will reduce the cd of mb, lacerate, or 1 other ability (cant remember which) by 3 seconds. But we DO need something to SLIGHTLY boost our dps. Not a lot, but a bit. Our burst is great. But the in between time is very lacking.
    I feel like fixing the cooldown of Fury of the Eagle would help a bit as well. It helped with AOE during trash pulls and it kept the rotation feeling smooth.

I would mind MM if they just took Sidewinders out....awful talent.

BM is strong for M+ and Marksman is strong overall.
    Survival has no place in this game, I'm not sure why they allowed it to go live like this. The ONLY way people will play it is if its over powered, but instead its the opposite. Don't think this will get solved until its buffed massively and is the best for at least some period of time.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Not sure what you are talking about. I just got my hunter to 110 a few days ago and have been running dungeons. I pretty top charts every time in AoE or boss fight. The thing with BM is you have to time your CD and use BW when is up. Don't let your pet die. I do find it too simple though is not really fun but it does get the job done.

I try MM and my dps is lower (Not as much AP points) on single target/boss is good if you know how to position yourself/where to stand, when you have time to get off an AS. It does suffer form AoE packs though. I notice I am force to either pick a really strong ST talent or a strong AoE talent. I went with ST instead.

SV try it in a lower level dungeon when I was leveling. I was doing very very well in ST but AoE just suck. So I think AoE for SV needs a buff for sure.

What I like to see changes being made to MM to make better in heroic 5mans because from what I read it tseems 5 man BM is the way to go and for raids MM is way ahead.

I've been running a ton of lower mythics as BM, but I have to say, that at higher levels I prefer MM. The discrepancy in aoe damage is significant, so the rest of the team needs to be up to par to compensate, but MM brings so much more burst and ST damage that it becomes really invaluable for boss burning / priority target burning at 8+.

Mm is one of the best dps specs in the game right now, dont blame the class, blame the trash pilot behind it.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I don't know about that. It's got horrible single target damage.
    MM might be able to cleave adds and that sure looks cool on the DPS meter but that does not mean MM is "the best". Not even close.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...7&difficulty=4

Lookin' like MM is top 5 specs on Heroic Ursoc, a pure ST fight. The only fight Hunters seem to struggle with is Cenarius, they stay top 5 on fights like Ilgynoth and Xavius. MM is also one of the best DPS for M+ due to strong cleave and ST rolled into one incredibly mobile and survivable package.

Not the best, I never claimed that, just one of them. MM can perform well literally anywhere, anytime, and any place.