Poll: In future: New Artifacts or Upgrade Current Ones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    This kind of thread only pop up because prob OP is a shadow priest that wanted a STAFF instead of a DAGGER or a 2h DOOMHAMMER etc etc
    Nope. Death Knight, and I'm loving all my stuff. I do think it would be neat to have a 2-handed hammer, though. I honestly can't decide whether I'd want to keep and upgrade or get new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    I know stuff can change, but at the Q&A about artifacts they said it was a Legion flavor, and it would not move into the next expansion.
    Huh! Can I get a source on that? Would like to hear the whole official word on that if there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Where is the option for "Don't want no shitty Artifact in the next expansion"
    In another thread.

At the end of the expansion we'll drain our artifacts of all their powers to defeat the last boss, we'll move onto wherever we're headed, we'll pick up Greatsword of the Bear and we're back to being just adventurers again, or so I hope.

Making us the chosen ones in an mmo is just nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Where is the option for "Don't want no shitty Artifact in the next expansion"
    In the other thread were common sense is missing

Didn't vote becasue my option is not up there. I would love to keep the current artifacts and add more or, remove them go back to normal weapons and add a straight up AA system not tied to gear.

Deleted
    I want to keep artifacts. Even if getting relics is annoying. I don't want new tree's. I think they brought way too much imbalance to the game. Use the talents for any new perks. Artifacts should only have flat damage increases like they will eventually have once the tree's are full.
    Though, i want a weekly AP cap to go with that. I rather my WoW to not be life sapping.

Needed a third option. Whereas I love my Blade of the Black Empire and would like to keep her, I hate Doomhammer and would just as soon toss it back into Deepholm to calcify. :P

I might not feel as strongly against certain weapons if they could be transmogged into anything, but unfortunately with the restrictions it's meant that on a couple of characters I'm permanently stuck with a weapon type I dislike. At the very least, if we were to keep the same artifacts, they should add multiple skins for every type of weapon that class/spec can use.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I do like the idea of a power you can't just grind out. Maybe special relics that can only be acquired from the highest end content unlocking these unique traits.
    Don't forget to order two tons of popcorn for all the casual shitstorms we'll be facing.

Option 3: Neither, let us choose our weapons again.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    Would love to keep my old one, but realistically, it wont happen. New Players would be behind an entire expansion, that is just something that Blizz never ever will let happen - new epxansion always means that the old stuff becomes obsolete.

*cry*