10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    Thank you so much for the replay, dude. Also, you don't need to have the abomination or whatever pet / talent up as requeriment right?
    There have been multiple reports of people getting it without the reanimation perk, and I doubt it'd be tied to your pet. The only for sure known requirements right now are summoning ghouls and having artifact knowledge 6
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Watch Blizzard randomly "hotfix" the game on November 6th and add the frost appearance on the WoTLK timewalking event....

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    The question is, do you have to have 8 stacks of Festering Wounds or can you just cast apocalypse?
    the rare ghoul is (most likely) spawned from the 8 festeringwounds you burst with the ability Apocolypse. Probably replacing 1 of the regular ghouls or is the 9th "ghouL"
    No festering wounds Apoc doesnt spawn any ghouls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    Watch Blizzard randomly "hotfix" the game on November 6th and add the frost appearance on the WoTLK timewalking event....
    offtopic; even better, they would add it to the npc so you could buy it

10+ Year Old Account
    Just skimming through part of page 306 and 307, is it truly confirmed all you need is AK6, and RNGesus' blessing?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Just skimming through part of page 306 and 307, is it truly confirmed all you need is AK6, and RNGesus' blessing?
    looks like it

also it it possible to get the spawn outside broken isles?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleBE View Post
    looks like it

also it it possible to get the spawn outside broken isles?
    You can get it inside the proving grounds, so i'd assume you can get it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyLight View Post
    the rare ghoul is (most likely) spawned from the 8 festeringwounds you burst with the ability Apocolypse. Probably replacing 1 of the regular ghouls or is the 9th "ghouL"

- - - Updated - - -

Got mine with 3 festering wounds. Just so you know you don't have to cast festering strike "until" you get 8 wounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    You can get it inside the proving grounds, so i'd assume you can get it anywhere.
    I wouldn't bet on it though. The new PG seems to be inside legion's content. Much like every RNG hidden appearance's procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    No, that was someone's...creative way of making money.

Reading the book doesn't seem to matter, it's just getting the event to spawn. Don't worry if you miss it.
    Can someone confirm this for me? Is it true that reading the book is not required for it to activate?

By the way, if it did drop, how can I verify if it's working? Is there a script command out there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Got mine with 3 festering wounds. Just so you know you don't have to cast festering strike "until" you get 8 wounds.

I wouldn't bet on it though. The new PG seems to be inside legion's content. Much like every RNG hidden appearance's procs.
    Although it teleports you to Kun-Lai.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyLight View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I dont feel its off topic...this is a topic about all of the death knight artifact weapon skins not just unholy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Can someone confirm this for me? Is it true that reading the book is not required for it to activate?

By the way, if it did drop, how can I verify if it's working? Is there a script command out there?
    Use:
    /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44188))

if it's true, tadah you win. Head to ICC to claim your prize.

I apologise if this has been cleared out already but could this item have something to do with the frost one ?

http: //w ww.wowhead.com/item=122719/mysterious-runestone

Or does anyone know if its linked to something else ? Its not stated yet on WoWhead where its from or what its for.

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    I dont feel its off topic...this is a topic about all of the death knight artifact weapon skins not just unholy lol.
    The offtopic part was a joke to quote on the Timewalking event, that'd the frost skin would be added then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post

Oh, really? Nice
    But still, 8 bursts = 8 ghouls, right?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainacair View Post
    I apologise if this has been cleared out already but could this item have something to do with the frost one ?

http: //w ww.wowhead.com/item=122719/mysterious-runestone

Or does anyone know if its linked to something else ? Its not stated yet on WoWhead where its from or what its for.
    I recall someone mentioned that it was some leftover of a quest in beta, but not functioning anymore.

Okay, so, a thought I had for Frost's appearance, since we can move on from Unholy, the description says that no one LIVING KNOWS THE LANGUAGE... What if we have to be dead/a ghost to see anything relating to it, like those NPC's in the Darkmoon fair? It opens up a WHOLE mess of possibilities then... ._.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unless it has been proven by now, thread is moving fast, I feel its probably just artifact power 6 and luck. I doubt reanimation has a part at all. It isn't like the bosses you summon for warlocks, for example.

One more thing regarding unholy.

Do you have to talk / interact with the orc you summon, or you automatically get the book as he spawns?

For Frost we already tried the LK Memorys, I still have them not done. But those got debunked right?

What do we have for Frost? Any data mining? The four horseman and Kel? I think this will be like the UH one, do something in BI and go meet some old friends. Only problem what should we do? its frost required like the UH?

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    One more thing regarding unholy.

Do you have to talk / interact with the orc you summon, or you automatically get the book as he spawns?
    You don't talk to the orc - he's intended to spawn in combat and only lasts 15 sec, so nobody would be able to talk to him outside of Acherus.

Far as we can tell, you get credit just for the orc spawning. The book just appears to give you a hint of where to go next - even it's unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    For Frost we already tried the LK Memorys, I still have them not done. But those got debunked right?
    From the Discord:

[11:35 PM] noremorce: when i entered (the lordaeron throne room) it (the hidden achieve) was still 0/1
    [11:35 PM] noremorce: i went to middle of room and did /kneel
    [11:35 PM] noremorce: checked again and it was 1/1
    It seems you may need to follow in Arthas' footsteps, while considering his words.

"Every king kneels before death..."
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2016-10-05 at 07:34 PM.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    From the Discord:
    Was hoping to follow the Frost hunt now that MUH FISHIN MUH LEYLINES is gone.

What Discord is this? Acherus or is there one dedicated to the hidden appearances?