[Balance] Where are you using your Seals?

Topic. Trinkets? Jewelry? Relics?

I'm sure non Boomys can comment as well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Nyth for sure, then it depends on which slot you want to fill.

Wish we could use tokens on Shock Baton xD

Deleted
    I am aiming for relics and trinkets

Nythendra primarily for seed pod, Cenarius, and Xavius for now. All have trinkets and all have haste gear, figured that was a good place to spend until I need specific items.

Nythendra too, Cenarius and i think Dragons because relics.

Yeah Dragons is a must really. 2 relics and Crit/Haste wrists. I prefer Xavius than Cenarius though. Better relic and equally good leather gear and neck/ring vs cloak (although they are crit heavy than haste heavy, but still).
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-10-05 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    jim (current world boss) > Nyth (mythic) > elerethe mythic / nyth heroic - this one's close, but a lot of my gear is still double haste crafted gear, so getting the 30 ilvl upgrade chance i think is more worth than the 15 levels targeting haste - can always semi-target pieces, but depends what we kill

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    jim (current world boss) > Nyth (mythic) > elerethe mythic / nyth heroic - this one's close, but a lot of my gear is still double haste crafted gear, so getting the 30 ilvl upgrade chance i think is more worth than the 15 levels targeting haste - can always semi-target pieces, but depends what we kill
    Why Jim? For the trinket? I don't see how that trinket is better than Shock Baton or Hive or ever Narax

I'm using them wherever because they just give me gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    I'm using them wherever because they just give me gold.
    Truth.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Why Jim? For the trinket? I don't see how that trinket is better than Shock Baton or Hive or ever Narax
    Unstable Arcanocrystal is our #1 simming trinket

Cenarius and Xavius are the only ones I roll on, they are the only ones that have gear with proper stats.