Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(ID)). The quest IDs are 44359, 44360, 44361 and 44362
    Thanks

I'm going to see where Muradin spawns and where Sylvannas spawns all through each expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Can you repost or link us to that script please? I'll start looking around again for triggers.

The Sylvannas and Muradin things there make me think we have to find them somewhere and shove the frostmourne shards in front of them to get an emotional reaction out of them.

Anyone know if they are in broken isles? I know they can appear in Light's Hammer (the argent crusade base at the entrance to ICC) after Arthas has been slain.
    Muradin has a special frost DK dialog when you reach near him in Ironforge, there is also a dialog from a NPC in undercity (not sylvannas tough)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    Perhaps we must continue on to follow in Arthas' footsteps in WC3. Im going to go find out the next significant thing Arthas did after killing his father.
    I think it was killing Uther, to take his fathers Urn so he could place Kel Thuzad inside it, to transport him to the Sunwell, and then ressurect Kel Thuzak and corrupt the sunwell, there is ALOT of significant things he did, helping on summoning Archimond to our world, leading illidan to steal the Skull of Gul'dan, reclaiming Lordaeron from the Dreadlords, then losing it to sylvannas, and alot more

Don't forget wowdb.com/spells/189819-malganis-credit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaedeath View Post
    That makes sense with the third line about instrument of his will.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know if UH will trigger on target dummies in arch?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaedeath View Post
    There is a Mal'Ganis in CoT: Culling of Stratholme, and one in Northrent, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    There is a Mal'Ganis in CoT: Culling of Stratholme, and one in Northrent, right?
    I'm checking C Culling atm.

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

Deleted
    Just got it after 5 hours of farming on Proving Grounds.

6AK
    22AP Weapon
    No Live by the Sword or Reanimation perk

Clearly as it was said before - "just" 6AK + a lot of RNG.

Screenshots:
    imgur.com /a /6V5H7

youtu.be/Cg9fRE9skhc

Made a short video on how I made the grinding part easier. Macros and stuff in the description.

Frost hidden appearance 1/1 I'm going to ironforge to see if i find anything

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure this has been asked, but does anyone know if the book for the UH skin can be looted? I spawned it during a raid encounter and was able to read it but not loot it.

I walked up to Mauradin and he yelled at me about reforging the blades and told me to throw them into the sea

n/m i guess that's normal but it still might be part of it.
    Last edited by SgtDidymus; 2016-10-05 at 09:39 PM.

W000T I got mine! After about 3-4hrs of non-stop Apoc/PG spamming. AK6, 22 ranks purchased.

http(colon)//imgur.com/a/5LgPO

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berri View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked, but does anyone know if the book for the UH skin can be looted? I spawned it during a raid encounter and was able to read it but not loot it.
    if you where able to read it then you are good to go , the book is not lootable , its only readable , if it spawns that means you can go to ICC trapdooor,
    congrats!

Can we find Muradin somewhere else.. Pretty impossible to walk in there as horde. Might be a good lead though.. He transformes sylvan as in the ghostlands..maybe we need to have a look there for clues?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardymess View Post
    Can we find Muradin somewhere else.. Pretty impossible to walk in there as horde. Might be a good lead though.. He transformes sylvan as in the ghostlands..maybe we need to have a look there for clues?
    Have you tried goin up to Sylvanas? Both of them were deeply affected by Frostmourne so she might be the horde version.

Same goes for sylvannas in UCor Org for alliance

I did not myself but I read here some 100 pages go that nothing happens when walking up to her

ak 6, weapon on 20

I've been farming for 2 hours on PG with army of the dead alone, and not apoc. Much more practical. I assume it procs from it based on what a couple people said here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Have you tried goin up to Sylvanas? Both of them were deeply affected by Frostmourne so she might be the horde version.
    There is no dialog from Sylvannas, but there is a special dialog from an NPC in Undercity (not sure what NPC)