Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Last weekend I had two Big Macs after drinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I do drink a 6 pack of beer evey day.

4 months ago because I was joking with a colleague of mine that we'd eat at the first place we'd come across, just happened to be a McDonalds. I genuinely felt nauseous after I ate and couldn't even finish all of it out of pure disgust. Before that 5-6 years ago.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Last week for me.

Grill a bunch of burgers.
    Have left over burgers.
    Swing by McD on the way home for french fries to go with a left over burger.

McDonald's french fries are delicious.
    Would you believe I don't think their fries are anything special? I don't really like fries though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I do drink a 6 pack of beer evey day.
    Light beer?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

what does gluten exactly do to you? My sister can crap at command because of her intolerance.
    You have made your sister indelible at mmoc!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Is it just me, or does McDonalds Coke taste different not only from the drink itself, but even from other Coke fountain drinks? Seems off to me. :S
    I find every fountain, can, 600 ml bottle, and 2L bottle taste different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    I don't remember, but I really want some chicken nuggets to remind myself that McD's makes me hate myself so I don't eat there again for a few years.
    I loved their dark meat chicken nuggets but dislike their present nuggets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mcdonalds is right across the street from me and I usually go there like once a week for a cheeseburger on raid night ^^
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

I last had an order of chicken nuggets, and that was back in February of this year. Only reason I went was because I was broke, hungry, and only had 30 minutes for my lunch break.

It made me sick and I spent the evening puking. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I find every fountain, can, 600 ml bottle, and 2L bottle taste different.

- - - Updated - - -

I loved their dark meat chicken nuggets but dislike their present nuggets.
    Didn't they get sued because they had chick blood clots, chicken cartilage, and even reports of octopus cartilage in them?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    a big mac every 6 months is pretty good. Don't judge me.
    To be honest...since I moved up here almost 3 years ago I think I can count all of the times I've had mcdonalds on one hand. Don't eat fast food as much as I used to...and probably good to avoid it since I love their fries and they just have so many carbs.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Early August, was at the largest McDonalds in NA in Orlando. Had a Pepperoni Pizza. friend had a Belgian Waffle.

Two days ago. Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. It's my weakness just like the eggmcmuffins.

Didn't they get sued because they had chick blood clots, chicken cartilage, and even reports of octopus cartilage in them?
    I'm pretty sure that was a myth.

Eaten at one of the buildings? Years. Had random McDonalds brought to me? About two-three months ago. Don't have it often.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Two days ago. Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. It's my weakness just like the eggmcmuffins.
    I do miss their breakfast sandwiches and crave one every once and a while >.< I don't think I've had one in 3 and a half years.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    About a year, I guess? I like McNuggets sort of, everything else is pretty nasty to me.
    One summer afternoon, I accidentally left my strawberry sundae on the table under sunlight. I remembered it half an hour later but it didn't melt at all!

Not for around 14 months. I've been eating healthily since January, but I didn't eat it frequently enough to even have it the previous months. I had other fast foods.

In July I really craved it and wanted some cheap and easy cheeseburgers from there, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I've never heard of that but omg, what's worse? Chicken blood clots or octopus?

I get a breakfast from there every few months (think my last stop by was in July). As for the burgers/other meals? I go maybe 1-2 times a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.