Will Azeroth imbue the players with its power and make us Titanforged?

Azeroth is a Titan.
    At this point in time, it seems to be the only being capable of battling Sargeras and the Burning Legion and winning, that we know of.

To do so, it has to be born and:

a) change shape, thus redoing the appearance of the whole of the world of Azeroth forever.

or

b) imbue us with its Titan powers, turning the players into Titanforged beings.

Currently, we are the strongest members of each our orders. We are their leaders. Paladins, Warlocks, Rogues etc. There is nowhere to go from here but up. It makes no sense from this point to keep getting Bear's Bracers of Might +10 when we're facing the most powerful beings in the universe. The next leap in power has to be exponential.

There's also option c) , I guess, where Azeroth wanders around in the form of an actual planet and fights the Burning Legion, which would be really, really fucking weird. But then again, we have pandas, so all bets are off.

*trolls get titanforged*

*more nightelves*

but seriously, i do look forward to some direct interaction with her. of the positive non-voidy stabby kind

or she wake up, stretch a bit and then laugh at us drifting in the great dark beyond on the planet fragments.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    b) imbue us with its Titan powers, turning the players into Titanforged beings.
    Pretty sure we were told we were this already. Mentioned in Chronicles if I'm not mistaken. (Would love to be corrected if incorrect)

7+ Year Old Account
    But then again, we have pandas, so all bets are off.
    from all the weird shit we have in the game the pandas are the ones you took as the weirdest one? really?

Formerly known as Arafal

Humans were never titanforged, they were the result of the curse of the flesh on the Vrykul.

Gnomes and Dwarves yes.

There were no native beings on Azeroth when the Titans arrived here, only the Elemental Lords and their minions beating the shit out of each other. Every life form was created by the Lifebinder (Eonar, I think was the name of that Titan).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I think the races that lived near and benefited from the various wells (which is the blood of the titan) have already been "buffed" by the titan.

Most of the races, except for Orcs and Draenei where either titanforged, or created from the mix of elemental beings/energies. I believe Trolls (Elves), Pandaren and Tauren are actually "native" beings of the planet, not titanforged that fell to the curse of flesh. (Of the playable races)

Gnomes, Dwarves and Humans were titanforged at one point.
    I didn't mean really titanforged. Just that we all are imbued with power from the unborn titan, which allows us to not die.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    from all the weird shit we have in the game the pandas are the ones you took as the weirdest one? really?
    When i say pandaren i mean them and their entire fucked up continent of emo-bosses and ook you in da dooker rapist monkeys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Oh... I am not sure actually... I do not know if that is game play, or actually a real lore trait.

When doing the Demon Hunter starting quest, you find out you have a "Demon Soul" (probably due to the fel), which is how you can come back. Night Elves turn into wisps when they die...

I believe the "Angels" that resurrect us, are actually tied to Odyn.

Though I could be wrong...
    You're not! Chronicles reveals that the angelic spirit healers are val'kyr. Though while they were created because of Odyn, they don't serve him or Helya any longer and simply focus on helping lost souls who died before their time escape the Shadowlands and return to the realm of the living (i.e. they help us players).

Deleted
    We are tainted with flesh, we would not survive a rapid expansion that would make us Titanic in size.

But I can absolutely see a scenario when the back side of the planet cracks, the rotten core of flesh reaches out towards the surface, Algaron or something turns us into celestial entities, and we fight the planet itself in space, the old god flesh core corrupts the Legion and escapes into the multidimensional plane of existence, we follow suit and fight the old god flesh legion on a galactic scale with nogrannon and the army of light to aid us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    We are tainted with flesh, we would not survive a rapid expansion that would make us Titanic in size.

But I can absolutely see a scenario when the back side of the planet cracks, the rotten core of flesh reaches out towards the surface, Algaron or something turns us into celestial entities, and we fight the planet itself in space, the old god flesh core corrupts the Legion and escapes into the multidimensional plane of existence, we follow suit and fight the old god flesh legion on a galactic scale with nogrannon and the army of light to aid us.
    That's not what it means when they say Titanforged, we'd still be size of what we are now, just with Stone and metal.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Humans were never titanforged, they were the result of the curse of the flesh on the Vrykul.
    Was that ever confirmed? I mean, vrykul are already flesh. The game tells us flat out about gnomes and dwarves and the curse of flesh, but I don't remember it mentioning humans having evolved/devolved from vrykul like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Was that ever confirmed? I mean, vrykul are already flesh. The game tells us flat out about gnomes and dwarves and the curse of flesh, but I don't remember it mentioning humans having evolved/devolved from vrykul like that.
    In Wrath of the Lich King in one of the quests in....I keep thinking Stormheim........................................HOWLING FJORD.....that's the one....there's a quest where you see in the past a vrykul man and woman deciding whether to save or not their newborn human child.

I can't remember if it was properly explained in game what was happening (it rarely is this days, because please buy some lore book for 15$ to understand what the fuck is happening), but in the new chronicles book (please spend 50$ to understand what the fuck is happening) it's stated that Vrykul were affected by the curse of the flesh, resulting in human children for some of the parents.