Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    I've got a Killer is Dead key. PM if you want it and are a regular around these parts.
    Thanks for Killer is Dead, Woogs! I've been meaning to pick it up the past few seasonal sales, now I have no excuse to finally play it!

10+ Year Old Account
    if you like racing games, but not the cool Mario Kart kind https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eid=4f7d3dc646

A quick weekend giveaway of the mystery game I got for voting on the golden joystick promotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Fallout 3 GOTY Key still around -- Anyone who wants it feel free to PM.

BBR enjoy your new copy of New Vegas!
    Last edited by Captain N; 2016-10-07 at 09:09 PM.

I already leeched enough but i suggest everyone to get New Vegas, it's amazing. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried NV as my first one, got maybe half an hour in and didn't care for it. I'll try it again eventually (legion is sapping all my time ).

I think I prefer medieval fantasy settings to post-apocalyptic.

Deleted
    Shadow of Mordor bundle £3.99.
    Not sure if that's all the DLC, but browser addon states cheapest deal yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.humblebundle.com/ monthly bundle

This month’s lineup includes Grim Dawn, Slime Rancher (Early Access), Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, Deponia Doomsday, Train Valley, Action Henk, THOTH (Debut!), and a new Humble Original, Fidel - Dungeon Rescue!

Want to get in on next month’s bundle? Subscribe now to start playing Stardew Valley instantly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. I wanted Slime Rancher, so there's that. Will check the rest when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    https://www.humblebundle.com/ monthly bundle

This month’s lineup includes Grim Dawn, Slime Rancher (Early Access), Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, Deponia Doomsday, Train Valley, Action Henk, THOTH (Debut!), and a new Humble Original, Fidel - Dungeon Rescue!

Want to get in on next month’s bundle? Subscribe now to start playing Stardew Valley instantly!
    I already have stardew - well worth the 15$ even if you get this month's sub just for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing to consider is that the discount for Stardew Valley is tiny. If random games appeal to you then it's probably worth it, but if you haven't bought the game already and don't care about extra games, then consider if a $2/£2 discount makes it worth buying?

Stardew Valey was $11.99 this in July and we have a bunch of holiday sales coming so i will wait till then instead of getting it now with some random games later.

Man, im trying to sort my games into categories,..
    thinking - why doesnt steam do this for you?

Anyone have an idea what their "upcoming" UI redesign will entail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Shadow of Mordor bundle £3.99.
    Not sure if that's all the DLC, but browser addon states cheapest deal yet.
    The email I got states it's a repeat bundle, so same as the old one, and it specifically states it contains all the DLC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The email I got states it's a repeat bundle, so same as the old one, and it specifically states it contains all the DLC.
    Guess the addon bugged out hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I say same as the old one, I mean contains the same, the price is legit. £3.99.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Anyone have an idea what their "upcoming" UI redesign will entail?
    I have no clue actually, but I hope they do something about the waste of space. There's no need for the huge bottom bar for example, move that profile picture to the top bar, which also is hardly used... It's the reason I use Pixelvision.
    I also hope they fix the steam freezing/crashing when using the search function in a huge library. Steam crashed twice on me when using it last weekend to find a game.

Shadow of Mordor complete bundle is totally worth it for £3.99/€4,99.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    When I say same as the old one, I mean contains the same, the price is legit. £3.99.
    Yep I know, I meant that it bugged in not showing that it'd been that low a price before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I have no clue actually, but I hope they do something about the waste of space. There's no need for the huge bottom bar for example, move that profile picture to the top bar, which also is hardly used... It's the reason I use Pixelvision.
    I also hope they fix the steam freezing/crashing when using the search function in a huge library. Steam crashed twice on me when using it last weekend to find a game.

Shadow of Mordor complete bundle is totally worth it for £3.99/€4,99.
    Agreed. I was tempted before, even though it seems quite console'y combat, but at this price, hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Valve also needs to fix the crash when you try to activate a game you already own and let us activate keys in the browser instead of just Steam.