So i got the legendary neck, but i guess my 850 is better

629 crit & 1026 haste vs 776 crit + 1397 mast + 150 haste

why the fuck they removed str from necks :[

Deleted
    ok, so once again stuff about BiS trink combos and such, simed think most of them as on a 10k iterations on a 300 sec fight as a patchwerk style, as i don't know how to work so in dept with the SimC as others the addon helps a lot at least to do some quick sims, so that being said as i managed to collect some trinks so far, the highest results would be the ones with 855 faulty and 840 spiked followed quite closely (only a 2k dps difference) by 840 spiked and 865 ursoc paw, but as from those settings from SimC the ingame numbers don't match up with would be understandable but still having thoughts as to which trink combos would be the best, since the BiS trinks list most know are as Archimtiros said is made as BiS trinkets individually, so what do u gusy would say, especially @Archimtiros what would say , cheers

p.s. also as into relic got a 52lvl more dmg while enrage storm relic on the wep but in hc dropped the more dmg from RB relic tho its 4 lvls lower than the other 1, if i did the SimC right, said that replacing the 52 with the 48 would have been a loss in dps so guess is kinda good i didn't took it, but guess i should replace the 1% extra dmg while enrage with the extra dmg on RB of same lvl if would drop as referring to Archimtiros post on relics

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I'd amend this to:

BiS tier
    Wrath and Fury (raging blow damage) - ST
    Unrivaled Strength (battle cry crit damage) - AoE

Good tier
    Raging Berserker (enrage damage)
    Deathdealer (execute crit chance)
    Unstoppable (rampage damage)
    Uncontrolled Rage (more rage on charge)

Garbage tier
    Wild Slashes (furious slash damage)
    Bloodcraze (more bloodthirst heal when low health)
    Battle Scars (only because it gates Rage)
    Last edited by mmocb672c6081d; 2016-10-06 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    From in game feedback with comparable trinkets, I'd go with appendages and shard or appendages and Countermeasure, depending of whether you want control or procs.

Trinket question. I have an 840 Tiny Oozeling in a Jar, 845 Faulty countermeasure and 840 Terrorbound Nexus. Which combination should I use among these three? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    Trinket question. I have an 840 Tiny Oozeling in a Jar, 845 Faulty countermeasure and 840 Terrorbound Nexus. Which combination should I use among these three? Thanks.
    Terrorbound and Countermeasure. They're our two best trinkets (Ignoring Jim trinket cuz WB RNG) (Oozeling is 4th so not far).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Terrorbound and Countermeasure. They're our two best trinkets (Ignoring Jim trinket cuz WB RNG) (Oozeling is 4th so not far).
    Is the Withered J'im trinket BiS? I just got an 880 one the other night from him I'm using it, obviously, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    Is the Withered J'im trinket BiS? I just got an 880 one the other night from him I'm using it, obviously, just curious.
    Get. Out.

Yes, it's bis

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is. Gz on the extreme RNG luck.

It's our best trinket. By far. Also, get lost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    Tiny Ooeling is better in dungeons I'd say. I have a 825 one and using it with 6 stacks does MORE damage than Odyn's fury, yep, it does about 1 million damage IN AOE, that's insane, so a 840 one will be even better

Since we are back on the discussion of trinkets, I would like to put my inquiry back up for conversation:

Having noted that the stat weights for Terrorbound and Talismon have changed, I am considering restoring an old Talismon I had DE'd.

Here's where I am hesitant: The Terrorbound(845) is upwards of 8% of my damage and a VERY healthy cleave. (Each wave does about 100k+ per hit.) Where as the Talismon(840) is socketed, and I would gain about 1k haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is everyone's opinion of using Frothing Berserker over Carnage? I'm seeing a lot of guides showing that carnage is the staple choice but it feels like FB would potentially offer a much higher dps output since you can usually get back up to 100 rage within the 6 seconds (maybe plus 2-3 seconds) that you have the damage buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zots View Post
    What is everyone's opinion of using Frothing Berserker over Carnage? I'm seeing a lot of guides showing that carnage is the staple choice but it feels like FB would potentially offer a much higher dps output since you can usually get back up to 100 rage within the 6 seconds (maybe plus 2-3 seconds) that you have the damage buff.
    You actually want massacre over those two

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    You actually want massacre over those two
    Oh. Any reason as to why?

Quote Originally Posted by Zots View Post
    Oh. Any reason as to why?
    Fury's execute phase basically doesn't function without Massacre. Without the free Rampages, you have to hardcast Rampage to keep enrage up, significantly impacting how many executes you can use which in turn kills any usefulness Juggernaut has.

Did withered J'im on my Warrior (main) nothing. Did it on my Rogue, Pala and DH and they all got the trinket. I'm still crying a bit.
    I remember you... In the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Vexonia View Post
    Since we are back on the discussion of trinkets, I would like to put my inquiry back up for conversation:

Having noted that the stat weights for Terrorbound and Talismon have changed, I am considering restoring an old Talismon I had DE'd.

Here's where I am hesitant: The Terrorbound(845) is upwards of 8% of my damage and a VERY healthy cleave. (Each wave does about 100k+ per hit.) Where as the Talismon(840) is socketed, and I would gain about 1k haste.
    Hard to say. How often does terrorbound procs? Haste is worth 14-15 dps per point in aoe (4 targets) so 14000-15000 dps with the talisman. I tend to prefer stat sticks for m+, I'd rather have 15k more dps on every pack than 50k on one and 0 on the next 3 packs.

Did a sim of my char just to check if any of my stat weights have changed and got what seems to be a weird result.

Haste - 10.9
    Mastery - 9.2
    Vers - 8.75
    Crit - 8.65
    Str - 8.24

Could this be correct or is simc being crazy again?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Is correct.
    Guess it's time for haste all day erry day, then. Cheers.