Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    Lol why are you quoting my post from the WoW forums? People already killed him after i made that post anyway so i don't think i was right.
    Because it was a good theory and makes sense....

Has anyone tried sacrificing their first born yet?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    have u guys seen the horde flag on the cliff above tomb of sargeras in bs? when i 1st saw it, i was thinking like saurfang was moving around there leaving trails behind, they found and captured him or somethng so i was thinking of killing those bosses there to trigger it, but they kinda seem strong

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    have u guys seen the horde flag on the cliff above tomb of sargeras in bs? when i 1st saw it, i was thinking like saurfang was moving around there leaving trails behind, they found and captured him or somethng so i was thinking of killing those bosses there to trigger it, but they kinda seem strong
    Let me stress this since it keeps being brought up.

We are NOT looking for Saurfang. We need to trigger the quest to find him. Likewise, that flag is there during the broken shore scenario. Which was before Saurfang went down. For that matter, alliance doesnt see him go down, only horde. And a final bit, I doubt any hidden will be at the broken shore, given the place is incomplete and will have a lot of stuff added in later patches.

That said, someone mentioned earlier that it may be tied to old stuff dealing with axes. Has anyone tried doing anything in Silithus. The place Saurfang became famous due to axe cleave?
    Last edited by Toppy; 2016-10-06 at 12:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Let me stress this since it keeps being brought up.

We are NOT looking for Saurfang. We need to trigger the quest to find him. Likewise, that flag is there during the broken shore scenario. Which was before Saurfang went down. For that matter, alliance doesnt see him go down, only horde. And a final bit, I doubt any hidden will be at the broken shore, given the place is incomplete and will have a lot of stuff added in later patches.

That said, someone mentioned earlier that it may be tied to old stuff dealing with axes. Has anyone tried doing anything in Silithus. The place Saurfang became famous due to axe cleave?
    I tried Silithus. I've tried Nagrand, Borean Tundra, Draenor, looked around broken isle, killed nef and onyxia etc etc. I've done so many things that even remotely resemble saurfang and nothing. It's so frustrating D:

Quote Originally Posted by flexks View Post
    I tried Silithus. I've tried Nagrand, Borean Tundra, Draenor, looked around broken isle, killed nef and onyxia etc etc. I've done so many things that even remotely resemble saurfang and nothing. It's so frustrating D:
    That's because anything we do to resemble Saurfang doesn't remotely resemble Saurfang. We're just lesser warriors in the eyes of the one true warrior. D:

On topic: The lore mentions Tirisfal, but it's not particularly related to the weapon's power so much as purely being lore. I'm groaning at the thought of this being locked away behind a very high AK, especially given Legion Breaker is a thing.

us.wowhead.com /quest=44005 /tracking-quest-reaction-to-warrior-artifacts

us.wowhead.com /spell=221168 /helgar-quest-available

Any Ideas ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    problem is that in the alpha/beta people reached ak 18 without any triggers.
    Well, didn't they cut the AK requirement for the corrupted ashbringer appearance in half (12 -> 6)? Maybe they wanted to do the same with warrior, but ended up increasing it instead. It's not as if it hasn't happened before *cough order hall campaign cough*

Deleted
    I don't know if anyone realised but i was running Black Rook Hold, found a paper before the last boss, which says that:
    https://gyazo.com/f2d79cc17c86f366812a15b2a1e482f7
    https://gyazo.com/2e483fbd9aa70260dd1d7c6828ab3ed8
    Yes, she says she's looking for Illidan but also she says he's looking for a weapon to slay the legion, so should we look for Illysana?
    nvm, just realised she was one of the bosses >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsmile123 View Post
    us.wowhead.com /quest=44005/tracking-quest-reaction-to-warrior-artifacts

us.wowhead.com /spell=221168/helgar-quest-available

Any Ideas ?
    i doubt first one has anything to do with arms tho coz it says "warrior artifactS"

seems like we have to trigger the quest somehow, and does it make it available for only 3 minutes? then no surprise ppl didnt get it yet, maybe someone already triggered it but after 3 minutes its gone?
    its just weird that i got that quest on PTR, its kinda messed up now, coz we dont know for sure if PTR at that time was bugged or i just triggered the quest on live right before i transfered onto PTR
    so lets guess i triggered it on live, and IF its only for 3 minutes, then no surprise i dont have this quest on live but had it on ptr, coz first thing i did after transfer was speaking to helgar to reforge my traits
    Last edited by tankelele; 2016-10-06 at 02:20 PM.

Exalted with all factions, AK 7 and 26 traits unlocked, and nothing immediate to be seen from Helgar or elsewhere up there, just in case anyone was still wondering about those :>

I'm just waiting for the hotfix stating

Warrior
    >The quest "The Secrets of Axes" should now be properly triggering for those who have done the steps.

It wouldnt be the first time they've not triggered something properly till many months afterwards (Sha and Galleon mounts)

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    i doubt first one has anything to do with arms tho coz it says "warrior artifactS"

seems like we have to trigger the quest somehow, and does it make it available for only 3 minutes? then no surprise ppl didnt get it yet, maybe someone already triggered it but after 3 minutes its gone?
    its just weird that i got that quest on PTR, its kinda messed up now, coz we dont know for sure if PTR at that time was bugged or i just triggered the quest on live right before i transfered onto PTR
    so lets guess i triggered it on live, and IF its only for 3 minutes, then no surprise i dont have this quest on live but had it on ptr, coz first thing i did after transfer was speaking to helgar to reforge my traits
    Let's run with this theory for just a sec for fun. Let's say, it is timed and even more so, let's say it's 10min or even 15min. Do you remember anything at all about what you were doing prior to hopping on PTR? I mean if the timing thing is right, then you must have triggered it within said time frame on live. How about we even go back 30min? Anything in particular you remember doing? WQ, zones you were in, old content you may have ran for xmog, etc?

i cant remember anything, but i can look what i made that day in armory.
    i dont even remember the exact day i trasnfered onto ptr.
    but i can say that i killed black rook hold heroic and neltharion's lair heroic on 20th/21th sept, so maybe one of these triggered it somehow
    and since ppl find axe pages around black rook, maybe its black rook related?
    Last edited by tankelele; 2016-10-06 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    i cant remember anything, but i can look what i made that day in armory.
    i dont even remember the exact day i trasnfered onto ptr.
    but i can say that i killed black rook hold heroic and neltharion's lair heroic on 20th/21th sept, so maybe one of these triggered it somehow
    and since ppl find axe pages around black rook, maybe its black rook related?
    This is interesting because I think the DK (Unholy?) hidden appearance you needed an item that was obtainable after a certain AK? I don't remember specifics. I wonder if there is something, after a certain AK in Black Rook, that you can maybe trigger. You certainly would have remembered picking up something like an item, so I'm guessing that's not it. I wonder if there was something you may have auto looted and not recognized? At that same time, you would think the dialog you've witnessed would have stated "oh what's that X" "Here give to me" type responses. Maybe a certain event, emote, or something that happened while you were in there and just didn't notice?

Edit 1: Do you remember your AK at the time? I'm behind on this xpac but I'd like to run that dungeon a few times, but I'm worried that it's also gated to maybe say AK5 so I would be searching for nothing.

Edit 2: I don't know why this is all so interesting to me. I have the CM weapons and I'll probably never use this appearance but I just HAVE to have it.
    Last edited by Druidicbeast; 2016-10-06 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidicbeast View Post
    This is interesting because I think the DK (Unholy?) hidden appearance you needed an item that was obtainable after a certain AK?
    Current Unholy requirements seems to be AK6, then spam Apoc / AOTD until RNGJesus favours you and you get the proc that allows you access to the hidden area.

Anyone want to spend a few hours spamming the 'Warbreaker' ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Current Unholy requirements seems to be AK6, then spam Apoc / AOTD until RNGJesus favours you and you get the proc that allows you access to the hidden area.

Anyone want to spend a few hours spamming the 'Warbreaker' ability?
    I'm not well read on the DK UH, but wasn't there a book that needed to be looted as well from a Dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Druidicbeast View Post
    I'm not well read on the DK UH, but wasn't there a book that needed to be looted as well from a Dungeon?
    No, when the thing procs, it spawns a book. The first guy who broadcast this just happened to be in a dungeon at the time. You can get the proc anywhere, including the Proving Grounds.

The book isn't even needed, if you don't read it it doesn't matter because access to secret area is tied to a quest, which completes when the proc occurs.

Deleted
    Just saying, arms are THE pvp spec, and have always been. We got a arena in our class hall, with a box to loot. *hint hint*.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    No, when the thing procs, it spawns a book. The first guy who broadcast this just happened to be in a dungeon at the time. You can get the proc anywhere, including the Proving Grounds.

The book isn't even needed, if you don't read it it doesn't matter because access to secret area is tied to a quest, which completes when the proc occurs.
    Sounds good, and thanks for the clarification. So I think this is plausible, it would also stand to reason it may have something to do with questioning if we are better with an Axe? I mean, using the ability over and over then he goes, maybe this would work better with an Axe?

Something else I was thinking about, but would need help identifying. The other "old world classic" hidden appearances, Thunderfury/Corrupt Ash were parts of these unlocks tied in to similar fashion stuff as how the originals were obtained? Could it be we need to focus looking at how the old one was made then maybe "modernize" it in some way? Let me know if I'm not doing a good job explaining myself.