Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify: Which video are we talking about?

The one from Legion or the one from Battle for the Undercity.

It looks like both are being blended into one for some reason from what I can tell in this thread X.X
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    You can hear that the voice from Undercity and the Sargeras from Illidan cutscene are from the same voice actor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Just to clarify: Which video are we talking about?

The one from Legion or the one from Battle for the Undercity.

It looks like both are being blended into one for some reason from what I can tell in this thread X.X
    Both, comparing the Unknown Voice that condemns Varimathras in the Battle for the Undercity event from WotLK to the video showing Illidan's "gift" from Sargeras and determining if the Unknown Voice from the former is also Sargeras in the latter.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Both, comparing the Unknown Voice that condemns Varimathras in the Battle for the Undercity event from WotLK to the video showing Illidan's "gift" from Sargeras and determining if the Unknown Voice from the former is also Sargeras in the latter.
    Thanks for clearing that up ^_^

On that note, the fastest way to end the speculation is to just ask Blizzard who the VA for each of them is.

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    On that note, the fastest way to end the speculation is to just ask Blizzard who the VA for each of them is.
    Knowing the VA wouldn't mean anything. Even if it were the same VA, it doesn't mean it's the same character. Even if it were a different VA, it doesn't mean it's a different character. Confirm who the actual character is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Knowing the VA wouldn't mean anything. Even if it were the same VA, it doesn't mean it's the same character. Even if it were a different VA, it doesn't mean it's a different character. Confirm who the actual character is.
    That's not all that different from what I suggested.

Deleted
    Is that quest in game now? Or will it be added in 7.1

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzek View Post
    Is that quest in game now? Or will it be added in 7.1
    its in game now.

Formerly known as Arafal