Page 1 of 3
LastLast

BlizzCon Merchandise Preview, Patch 7.1 Reputation Changes, Oct 5 Hotfixes, Tweets

Season 7 ends October 14th, Season 8 starts October 21st

The Angry Chicken #174 - Alone in the Darkness

New Heroes Game Mode - Brawls!

The OverView #29 - Analysis and Discussion of the Overwatch Open

BlizzCon 2016 Online Merchandise Sale Begins October 12 - Sneak Peek
    Blizzard streamed a preview of some of the BlizzCon 2016 Merchandise today.

• Tracer styled jacket and leggings
    • Ninja Pepe with detachable sword
    • Magnetic Diablo bottle opener
    • Murloc robe
    • Murloc slippers that make murloc sounds (There is an off switch)
    • Hearthstone blanket
    • Cute but Deadly Vinyls - 12 total (Bastion, Tyrande, Nova, and Barbarian on stream)
    • Womens Shrugs - Three designs: WoW, Horde, Alliance
    • Series 3 of the blind pin packs, including embossed gold pins (Reinhardt shown on stream)
    • Overwatch Pachimari Plush that squeaks when squeezed
    • StarCraft II Marine Onesie
    • World of Warcraft Core Hound Bobblehead

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    The BlizzCon 2016 online merchandise sale for attendees and Virtual Ticket holders is now scheduled to kick off October 12!

While you wait for the store to open, check out the preview below for a sneak peek at just a sample of what’s coming to the store.

If you’d like to participate in this year’s BlizzCon sale, simply order a BlizzCon 2016 Virtual Ticket. Once you purchase your Virtual Ticket, your Battle.net account will automatically be flagged to purchase BlizzCon items from the Blizzard Gear Store during the sale, from October 12 to November 6.

If you’re attending the show in person, you should have already received a code to redeem this year’s digital bonuses—including a Virtual Ticket and access to the BlizzCon merch sale—on one Battle.net account. These codes were emailed directly to ticket buyers, so if you received a ticket through a friend or family member, check with them for your code.

Patch 7.1 Reputation Changes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Reputation will not be made account-wide, no, but we will be easing a couple of linked features with 7.1.

First, Court of Stars and The Arcway will now unlock account-wide once each individual dungeon is completed once on an account.

Second, World Quests will no longer have the "friendly" reputation unlock requirement for secondary/alt characters. Once you hit 110 on an alt, you will immediately receive a quest to speak with Khadgar to receive your Flight Master's Whistle and unlock World Quests, as long as you've already unlocked World Quests on your main.

Hope this answers your concerns!

Patch 7.0.3 Hotfixes - October 5
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Class Halls
    • The cooldown for all Class Hall abilities which allow you to instantly complete a World Quest has been reduced from 3 days to 18 hours, and the time taken to complete the work order for the item used by these abilities has been reduced to 10 minutes.
    • Fixed an issue that sometimes hid the barrier blocking the Feralas Portal in the Emerald Dreamway for Druids who have previously sealed it.
    • Priest dungeon quests from missions will now be turned in to Moira Thaurissan, rather than Alonus Faol, who sometimes has other things to do.

Dungeons and Raids
    • The Arcway
      • Forgotten Spirits will no longer respawn in The Arcway.
      • Timeless Wraiths will no longer attack players before they've been Banished In Time.
    • Halls of Valor
      • When Olmyr the Enlightened or Solsten are engaged, the door to Hyrja's room will shut while they are in combat.

PvP

Quests
    • High-level players should now be eligible for the "Trial of Faith" scenario during the Garrison Campaign.
    • In the Withered Army Training scenario, it should be less likely for Leystalker Dro to be hiding somewhere that he wouldn't normally be encountered by clearing the room.
    • Enigmatic puzzles should no longer become non-responsive when a large number of players try to do the same Enigmatic World Quest puzzle.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Hunter Feedback
    Popping in to say we've been reading all the feedback here, and we have really appreciated everything posted so far.

We've already made some changes based off feedback we've received in this thread and others, and we will continue to iterate and tune classes as needed. I don't have any direct updates on what changes will be coming when for Hunters, but the class is definitely on our radar. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Classes
    Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Hi, is Fury of the Eagle meant to be on the GCD? It was off GCD initially, but there has been no official response post hotfix
    Yes. Fury of the Eagle (a standard damage ability) bypassing the GCD was incorrect, and we hotfixed it to be on the GCD as intended. (WarcraftDevs)

Items
    Is it possible to get legendaries in pvp? Haven't seen any reward reports so far.
    Yes it is (holinka)

10+ Year Old Account
    I ordered one of everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    is that a murloc bath robe? if it is i want it.

What do they mean by sealing the Dreamway portals. Why would you want to do that?

Priest dungeon quests from missions will now be turned in to Moira Thaurissan, rather than Alonus Faol, who sometimes has other things to do.
    Fucking finally. So many goddamn times, I've had to wait 4+ hours for him to come back from a mission so that I could turn in my dungeon quest.

6+ months of alpha/beta for what exactly?

This just makes it still somewhat useless, 18hrs is still horrible for class hall item.. yea its a buff down to 1 day per but still seems little high, would rather a 3 day CD with completion of 4 world quest at once vs 1 WQ in general. but meh.
    **Edit** even the reduce time on the word order is a waste.. 10 mins should just leave it as it was.

"The cooldown for all Class Hall abilities which allow you to instantly complete a World Quest has been reduced from 3 days to 18 hours, and the time taken to complete the work order for the item used by these abilities has been reduced to 10 minutes."

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    This just makes it still somewhat useless, 18hrs is still horrible for class hall item.. yea its a buff down to 1 day per but still seems little high, would rather a 3 day CD with completion of 4 world quest at once vs 1 WQ in general. but meh.
    **Edit** even the reduce time on the word order is a waste.. 10 mins should just leave it as it was.

"The cooldown for all Class Hall abilities which allow you to instantly complete a World Quest has been reduced from 3 days to 18 hours, and the time taken to complete the work order for the item used by these abilities has been reduced to 10 minutes."
    I was extremely annoyed to find out that it couldn't be used on dungeon WQs. It should have said there was a limitation on types of WQs it completed. I wouldn't have picked it if I knew I couldn't use it to never run Arcway again.

Wish they'd hotfix Fury Warriors in the Withered Training scenario. Lost so much loot having my Valkyrie proc and kill me a second time.

I really wish I could order two of those goodies without a ticket. No thanks -- that's way too expensive for me once you include the price of the ticket. The nicest thing I want is Pepe.

Quote Originally Posted by AmilAsphoron View Post
    I was extremely annoyed to find out that it couldn't be used on dungeon WQs. It should have said there was a limitation on types of WQs it completed. I wouldn't have picked it if I knew I couldn't use it to never run Arcway again.
    Whats wrong with arc? I liked it as a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Priest dungeon quests from missions will now be turned in to Moira Thaurissan, rather than Alonus Faol, who sometimes has other things to do.
    6+ months of alpha/beta for what exactly?
    For all the things that -aren't- broken..?

Well, I'm seriously thinking about buying a virtual ticket just for this Ninja Pepe.

(but let's face it, 40dollars for the ticket + the plush itself + the transport fees to Europe will make this plush more than 100 dollars, nothxlol)

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    It's not useless if you use it on a WQ you'd otherwise not do... like the PvP towers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Goodie ... another sale. Now if only the shipping didn´t cost twice, or trice the cost of what you wanted to buy - to send over here that is obviously - then there might be an idea for others than people in NA to get stuff.

Deleted
    "Reputation will not be made account-wide, no!"

RIP dreams

I hope these people with that mindset will be the next "leaving" people at Blizzard...

Trying to use women to sell your products to nerds. Nice. All of this shit is ugly and lame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TenYearsOfDisc View Post
    Trying to use women to sell your products to nerds. Nice. All of this shit is ugly and lame.
    I will never understand why pople buy toys and "dust covers". They should collect homeless people and spend the money on them... far more remunerative in the long term.
    You should know most of those toys end up in trash containers after you die by your grandchildren cleaning up after you.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2016-10-06 at 06:14 AM.

Wow... Really?...
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2016-10-06 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TenYearsOfDisc View Post
    But nothing prevents your from doing the basics in 7.1 now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I will never understand why pople buy toys and "dust covers". They should collect homeless people and spend the money on them... far more remunerative in the long term.
    You should know most of those toys end up in trash containers after you die by your grandchildren cleaning up after you.
    I dont care what happens to the toys after I die (obviously...), but as long as I live, it's good that I can see them on my shelf.
    Something which is useless to you, can be someone else's addiction. (Tbh I dont like those toys either, but I love the plushies)
    Last edited by mmoca506320b02; 2016-10-06 at 06:58 AM.