Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

I still dont get legendary

Its so annoying. Other ppl have 2,3 god even 5 legendarys because of bug. I cant even get one. I did 2 normal EN and 1 HC locks nothing. Did over 100 mythic+ nothing. Im doing wq chests everyday and again and again NOTHING.
    Fix this RNG in next expansion.

I have 13 days played at 110 on my Mage no legendary. To have such power gated behind RNG is retarded.
    Hi Sephurik

Nobody wants the feeling that epics had in vanilla again do they?
    In vanilla you could do molten core and get three epics guaranteed 100% of the time from each boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    you at least knew the boss would drop a few epics guaranteed, you just had to share them with a lot more people.

this legendary stuff, no indicators whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    In vanilla you could do molten core and get three epics guaranteed 100% of the time from each boss.
    Meaning it would take a raid of 40 people how long to get a full epic set?

Good job. You tried.
    Hi

Honestly the legendary items has been one of the worst implemented features in the game EVER, and that's not counting the bug...

Deleted
    "I want good stuff and I want it NOW, I don't care if the expansion has only been out 3 days, I NEED my BiS to do ANYTHING!!!"

I love that mentality.

OP, be patient and you will eventually get it. Or ragequit if you do not have patience. But then you surely will not get any at all. RNG is just fine in a case like this...

I've done about the same and no Legendary, but guess what? I'm not gonna meme a forum post and wine about it.

Deleted
    Not the same at all, and you know it.

and to the guy that says 3 epics guaranteed in mc, ye well as true as that might be, you did have just a wee bit more to compete with for said loot.

ot. I always tell my mates you can't argue with rng and its better to just not care. I've gotten a leggo on an alt, but not on main yet and ofc it feelsbadman, but in the end Legendaries are so rng gated that I would go insane if I cared too much.

At least I can't blame it on being bad not having one :]

Deleted
    13 day played, en normal and hc cleared 3 times, over 400 WQ completed, multiple mythic+5 and higher, and i was farming hcs when i had a bit of free time left. Effect? Nothing. Mealwhile my friend that is playing like 1h every week gets one yesterday. Good design blizzard

Deleted
    "Boo-hoo"...
    guess what; you are right there with most of the player-base; myself included.

I have killed twice as many bosses in raids (yes, litteraly), I also did mythic+s with 3 caches in the end, all emissary quests up to date, most of the LFD-dailies and cleared all mythic dungeons up to last week on every lockout. Do you see me complaining?

Working as intended (aside from the stupid bug) imo. Now you'll feel super special when it finally does drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must have been a hard one for your parents if they didn't give you candy straight away.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Fix this RNG
    There are thousands of people who have already won the lottery and yet after years of playing i still havent ... WTF fix the RNG and make me win the lottery ....

Pls just delete this thread already.

I have cursed this game from the day it launched, why does every1 get the bloody legs i said! last night in one raid i got two, shit ones but nonetheless.

my message is this, you are not cursing hard enough, curse this game from the bottems of hell and you will be rewarded with the shittiest leg but atleast it's a leg

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    "I want good stuff and I want it NOW, I don't care if the expansion has only been out 3 days, I NEED my BiS to do ANYTHING!!!"

I love that mentality.

OP, be patient and you will eventually get it. Or ragequit if you do not have patience. But then you surely will not get any at all. RNG is just fine in a case like this...
    Mythic raid progress is done(for some guilds) or ongoing(for many guilds), so not having that power increase(or even a "wrong" one) definitely feels bad and is reducing their power level by a lot. So yeah, this joke of a RNG fiesta is a shit system.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    3 epics, 40 people, DKP.

Yeah... gearing wa annoying either way.

Anyways it's fine. You'll eventually get them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    You must have been a hard one for your parents if they didn't give you candy straight away.
    Not really a valid comparison when there are people getting multiple candies while doing almost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Szenko View Post
    There are thousands of people who have already won the lottery and yet after years of playing i still havent ... WTF fix the RNG and make me win the lottery ....

Pls just delete this thread already.
    Except this is a game, power gains of that magnitude should not be gated behind winning the lottery.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted

It's the same in the sense that blizzard has stated numerous times as they want to bring back that feeling.
    right, misunderstood mb.

The difference is that I don't feel like its epic when I got/someone else gets a leggo because I know its pure randomness, if I got awarded a piece of loot from AQ I knew it was because I deserved it, not because the dice rolled in my favour. Ofc we kreygasm on ts when they drop in raids etc but its still not the same. Most of the time there is just salty remains of the unlucky ones.

I'm just happy I don't play in a guild that would bench me in case I was nvrlcky.

Maybe my sense of epic feeling or whatever they're trying to emulate has been lost on me over the years.