Poll: Are You?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    You say it like it's a bad thing?
    In some ways it is.

No one really likes grinding and repetition so while I love the amount of content and stuff to do in Legion, I really wish more things were made account-wide. All achievements for starters, reputation, stuff like that. Forcing players to grind those again on alts really serves no purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    no. its sucks ..
    if u play 200 hours in a week ur a good guy with good gear. if u play 30 hours in a week ur getting nothing..
    i remmber the vanilla is NOT PLAY time Mode. its skill mode but legion is Play time mode. if u play more.. u will have more gear less RNG more DPS !

cya

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juhi View Post
    no. its sucks ..
    if u play 200 hours in a week ur a good guy with good gear. if u play 30 hours in a week ur getting nothing..
    i remmber the vanilla is NOT PLAY time Mode. its skill mode but legion is Play time mode. if u play more.. u will have more gear less RNG more DPS !

cya
    Whats wrong with that? I dont have a lot of time to play, I just hit 815 gear level yesterday and its perfectly fine! I have tons of stuff to do instead of being capped and bored cause I dont have time (or desire) to raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    I find the whole AP and hundreds of WQs abit grindy but I suppose atleast you always have something to do so its better than complaining about having a content drought aha

I am enjoying it. My only problem is that I have been a retri since TBC and the changes they made I hate. Now I can't decide between warlock or shammy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Hypocrite much ? You want the game to be hard, get 5 people to kill "a big Ogre" but at the same time you can't wait to solo raids in 2-3 years ? Right, right, it's too easy man.
    Sarcasm, i guess you didn't get it did you?

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    It is if you like playing your alts
    Im sorry, the only problem I had with alts in legion is having to get each one to friendly multiple times - And thats getting sorted.

I used to get why people didn't like grinding ap but ......

I got my main up to what ever rank he is now. I started a dh and he's 3/4 caught up to my main. Last friday I made a brand new character- level'd to 60, used the boost. His artifact is one point away from matching my main, and her gear is nearly the same level. Granted neither are 850 or higher, but it really hasn't been a ball ache to level two alts and play them as people are making it out to be. Also, theres absoutley nothing stopping you power leveling your alt to 110,doing the knowledge research and just log in once every few days to restart it.

I know some people have a alt as a back up character, but theres no need to have 11 alts and expect them all to be fully maximised tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Still enjoying it. I love that through world quests and mythic+ I can do out of raid content that can upgrade my gear in a significant way.

Deleted
    Can someone explain the issue people has with terrain? I haven't had a single issue with terrain and not being able to fly, and I have been playing a lot this month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You should review games full-time. I mean really, you should.
    Thank you Sir for kind words. I might start doing this.

I'm personally not enjoying Legion as much as I thought (hoped) I'd do.
    Most likely this is because I don't have the time to enjoy it like I used to, and maybe I'm no longer so inclined to enjoy MMO's as I was a few years back. I wouldn't say it's a bad expansion though.

On a related note, is it just me or does it seem like every single class is complaining about their class? No matter where I read it feels like there are a lot of posts complaining about their chosen class, saying they're bad, broken or lacking in DPS/heals/threat/movement/whatever. More than I'd expect or ever remember seeing before. I feel as though if this had that much merit the expansion wouldn't have as many players as it does.

Just a thought.

I don't think I've had this much fun since scenarios and challenge dungeons were introduced. I still love raiding, but there's something intensely satisfying about running a five man dungeon efficiently in order to gain increasingly better loot. It feels like classical sports teamwork, where everything fits together to make it more than the sum of its parts.

Even though I'm running my Nth time on Darkheart Thicket, it never really feels old because of the increasing numbers and the various affixes. Might change two months down when we're seeing same-old affix combos, but right now it's insense. And fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlfe View Post
    On a related note, is it just me or does it seem like every single class is complaining about their class? No matter where I read it feels like there are a lot of posts complaining about their chosen class, saying they're bad, broken or lacking in DPS/heals/threat/movement/whatever. More than I'd expect or ever remember seeing before. I feel as though if this had that much merit the expansion wouldn't have as many players as it does.
    I'm old, and thus also cranky, so I'm assuming it's the FOTM crowd whining over their sims performing worse than some other spec. I play a Brewmaster and they've been getting a fair amount of flack on the official forums - meanwhile, I play every day, experiencing virtually none of the issues they're complaining about.

If I'd venture a guess, the drastic changes to many specs have caused a lot of players to experience a significant drop in performance. Instead of looking to improve their play style, they're blaming numbers and tuning.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like mythic plus, and I like the design of world quests (repeating random quests you did while leveling instead of fixed dailies) but not the rewards.

Overall I think it's better than pre-flight WoD, but not as good as any of the other expansions.

Deleted
    Holy crap, yes.

And the usual crybabies are here again.

Everyone saying this expansion is alt-unfriendly right now...lel. I think equipping twinks and getting every shit done is easier than ever before. Some Mythic+ runs and you are geared for raids.

Quote Originally Posted by juhi View Post
    no. its sucks ..

cya
    Did you even play in Vanilla? Gear was pretty much everything. Except in some cases, as rogues and mages that would CC train you while killing you softly. Mostly it was just some warrior in full T2-3 with two pocket healers that could go 3v10 in WSG though. Or a enhanc shaman that one shot you with his gear + rng luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

It was real fun at first, but I enjoy playing my alts so i dont get bored of just the one class. Legion killed leveling alts for me. Too much rng again. Its not as bad as WOd, but it has a great many problems of its own. Not enough for me to quit, but enough I wont play it as often. I was real excited at first because my guild was full of people and everyone seemed happy. Now most of the guild has quit again because no one is happy about their class and most quit because of the alts and professions being crap
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    The expansion brought several things I liked, a choice between starting zones and this feels less linear and spreads out population which is so needed during launch weeks.

World quests, I like the fact its not the same as doing the same dailies for a faction every single day and somewhat feels fresh. However after a while you realize how few quests there actually are and most you've seen when leveling throughout the zones.

Mythic+ is a great system, they have needed to keep 5 man content relevant and this is long overdue.

Saying all this though if you play maybe 3-4 hours a day which I'm currently trying to get in you'll find it quite tiresome after a while. I like to do the daily emissary, run all mythics on normal and run through as much of EN Normal I can in the week while trying to sneak in a few Mythic + challenges.

I can't bring myself to level any alts atm, down the road it'll happen but I don't have the patience to do it all again and farm AP etc.

Not the best expansion but certainly not the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Did you even play in Vanilla? Gear was pretty much everything. Except in some cases, as rogues and mages that would CC train you while killing you softly. Mostly it was just some warrior in full T2-3 with two pocket healers that could go 3v10 in WSG though. Or a enhanc shaman that one shot you with his gear + rng luck.
    Getting gear ! thats the probs. ppl can spam mythic + (its a joke really) and getting full Gear in 2 days EVEN in 1 day. so im talking about this. imagine u killed urself for a raid item. trinket or smt. Doing ur BEST performance too kill boss 2 mythic. A trinket drops ! u got it ! OMG i have 880 trinket BIS now..
    But someone social in ur guild will loot a mythic 7+ trinket better than this 1 u have.. or maybe legendary ..!

do u think i have a chance vs a mage with more item and legendary wrist OH hes lucky ? i cant spam mythic + like him !? so i have too dont play because im not lucky !? how i can play 15 hours a day !? fair enough.. atleast we with 2 hours a day playing u could get headquarter boss but now i dont think so..

Still enjoying it. Mythic+ is fun and Emerald Nightmare is a pretty cool raid.

Hell yeah! Although WQ's are getting a bit obnoxious I still prefer them to grinding out dailies.