Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    BrM is still fun though. I like how that the class is so rarely played that I'm number 1 on my server
    Oh yea, it's still fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting real bored of these sky is falling type 'why is X spec ruined' threads. It surprises me that some people can be so insular that they think their dislike for a spec must somehow be a universal fact. Majority of people think WW is better than it was before. Minority think it's ruined. So what. You have your opinion. They have theirs. Life goes on. No need to make a rant thread about it.

Say what ?
    Playing WW monk is the most fun I've had in a long time in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Monks are in the best place they have been in forever, minus BrM. Don't worry, we don't want you back
    "we" lol so you speak for the entire monk population? FOH.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    I mean if he is talking about WW, people that hate WW atm for things like "clunkiness" or slow speed are generally the outliers.

Just rerolled to my WW monk, having the time of my life. Haven't had so much fun doing anything in ages. You're active 99.9% of the time not waiting for procs or some other bullshit but just pushing buttons...constantly, love that. Kinda regret ditching main after Level 7 Artifact Knowledge but yeah, hunters are just incredibly dull.

Quote Originally Posted by LudiMajk View Post
    Just rerolled to my WW monk, having the time of my life. Haven't had so much fun doing anything in ages. You're active 99.9% of the time not waiting for procs or some other bullshit but just pushing buttons...constantly, love that. Kinda regret ditching main after Level 7 Artifact Knowledge but yeah, hunters are just incredibly dull.
    Exactly what I just did, I really dislike MM hunter, and survival which I really love, is just too weak at the moment so I switched to WW. Man WW is too fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Getting real bored of these sky is falling type 'why is X spec ruined' threads. It surprises me that some people can be so insular that they think their dislike for a spec must somehow be a universal fact. Majority of people think WW is better than it was before. Minority think it's ruined. So what. You have your opinion. They have theirs. Life goes on. No need to make a rant thread about it.
    There's like three or four of these sort of threads on Brewmaster alone. It's VERY annoying, and now this thread on Windwalker of all things? This is one of the last specs that should be complaining about anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    "we" is a general statement considering most posts I see are enjoying WW. So yes "we" as an entire monk population enjoy it. So if you don't, then "we" don't want you. A bit of advice... keep quite, you only make yourself look stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    "we" is a general statement considering most posts I see are enjoying WW. So yes "we" as an entire monk population enjoy it. So if you don't, then "we" don't want you. A bit of advice... keep quite, you only make yourself look stupid
    I don't have to do shit fam lmao I've mained a monk since MoP beta. The whole removal of Jab is out of pocket and retarded. Not to mention how they fucked up BM by scrapping most of their abilities. And btw it's quiet*

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't have to do shit fam lmao I've mained a monk since MoP beta. The whole removal of Jab is out of pocket and retarded. Not to mention how they fucked up BM by scrapping most of their abilities. And btw it's quiet*
    Queue the slow clap

10+ Year Old Account
    Queue the slow clap
    So you're telling me the removal of Tigereye Brew, Jab and ToD as a viable execute isnt terrible? Not to mention Spinning Crane Kick now costs a ridiculous price of 3 chi yet still hits like a wet noodle?

7+ Year Old Account
    Adapt and overcome my friend... myself and many other feel like its in a good place.

I think WW this xpac is great. I always went BrM for my offspec in WoD because I absolutely hated WW, but in Legion? I'm having the time of my life when doing World Quests and mythic+ stuff.

Such a fun spec now.

Deleted
    So you're telling me the removal of Tigereye Brew, Jab and ToD as a viable execute isnt terrible? Not to mention Spinning Crane Kick now costs a ridiculous price of 3 chi yet still hits like a wet noodle?
    Tigerseye brew was truly an awful mechanic - having to keep that up was a chore. Love that its gone!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToSpooge View Post
    In WoD I even enjoyed playing LFR because I loved my spec so much. The rotation just had such a good flow. I remember when I used to have so much varitation, in raids you could go with aoe talents or single target talents. I loved using Xuen Expel harm was always there when I needed the extra chi and health. In WoD there was almost zero downtime between using spells. Fortifying elixir was probably my ability after Xuen.

Now in Legion the whole rotation just feels really clumsy and slow. Its not the class that I started playing the game with. I dont really see a point in playing the game anymore if I dont enjoy the gameplay.

And I dont really care that on average our dps is now better, I used to do good dps in WoD you just had to learn the spec well.
    Windwalker in WOD was a fucking nighmare. Being a slave to spamming Expel Harm prior to a pull, every single pull, was the bane of my existence. (by the way, if you weren't doing this to start a fight with a full bar, you weren't maximizing your DPS and shouldn't be raiding). SEF was unnecessarily complex. Any ability that requires a mouseover macro needs to be changed.

Spinning Crane Kick hits like a wet noodle?
    You must be doing something wrong, cause it hits like a truck on aoe packs.

whats not fun about being OP?

Quote Originally Posted by evolina View Post
    Spinning Crane Kick hits like a wet noodle?
    You must be doing something wrong, cause it hits like a truck on aoe packs.
    Right, if you think SCK is a wet noodle you must be using it on 1 stack or something. With spirits up and a little bit of target swapping SCK is probably the best AoE ability in the game? I've had trash pulls where SCK did more damage by itself than every other player did in total. My guildies suck, but so I do I, so I think that should even out.

If you complaining about SCK hitting like a "wet noodle", then you trash bruh.

Edit: aite that was a little mean. BUT, in all fairness - SCK is very strong if used correctly. I don't understand why you think it hits like a wet noodle.

---Does SCK feel a lot clunkier because we have to build up stacks compared to the old one? Yes, i'll admit that.
    Last edited by Swankyy; 2016-10-06 at 06:08 PM.
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US