Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    there is no way that goes live

(1) +30 is too big a gap, even if they increase it, it will be 20 ilvl between Normal and LFR, not 30

(2) EN LFR is 835, so if NH LFR is supposed to be 845 then ToV LFR is what, 840 ? +10 only for 2 whole new raids ? nah

and this:
    That said, first LFR wings need ilv 825 to queue, the last wings need 835. So...Nighhold might need 845 to queue and drops that ilv?

Id expect 855-860 on live
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2016-10-06 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Exactly, the raiders are the biggest fucking crybabies of all.

And what's most egregious is that they're bitching and moaning over WORSE gear that somebody ELSE is getting.
    LFR players do the whining, we simply agree with devs that effort should be rewarded.
    LFR right now is only slightly more demanding than watching a youtube video.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    LFR players do the whining, we simply agree with devs that effort should be rewarded.
    LFR right now is only slightly more demanding than watching a youtube video.
    LFR players are the ones whining?

One second, I'll be back in 5 minutes when I finish my laughing fit.

Tell me, why the fuck does it matter what anybody else does. You are not affected. You will get better gear. You will see the encounters first. And you will do so in the most challenging way.

Why do you personally care if somebody does that same fight 1.5 months later on an easier difficulty? There is literally no reason to care about it except childish butthurtedness drawn from a sense of "IF THEY CAN'T DO IT IN MY WAY THEN THEY SHOULDN'T GET ANYTHING!"

People with this mindset need to just grow up.

What do you think this thread is?

WAAH, LFR ILVL IS 30 ILVL LOWER, IT NEEDS TO BE BUFFED SO I CAN DO IRRELEVANT THINGS A LITTLE QUICKER, BECAUSE THIS IS ENDGAME FOR ME.

What do you think this thread is?

WAAH, LFR ILVL IS 30 ILVL LOWER, IT NEEDS TO BE BUFFED SO I CAN DO IRRELEVANT THINGS A LITTLE QUICKER, BECAUSE THIS IS ENDGAME FOR ME.
    Yeah its because Blizzard keeps listening to whining children like yourself who can't get validation from their own accomplishments, and also want to deny other people something.

Seriously, why the fuck can't a person find LFR as their end game? Once again, you're already getting better gear, sooner, and doing fights at the highest possible difficulty.

Why do you want to childishly deny something else to someone you'll never meet?

Once again. Grow the fuck up.

Tell me, why the fuck does it matter what anybody else does. You are not affected. You will get better gear. You will see the encounters first. And you will do so in the most challenging way.

Why do you personally care if somebody does that same fight 1.5 months later on an easier difficulty? There is literally no reason to care about it except childish butthurtedness drawn from a sense of "IF THEY CAN'T DO IT IN MY WAY THEN THEY SHOULDN'T GET ANYTHING!"

People with this mindset need to just grow up.
    Pretty sure there's whiners in every camp, anything else would be nothing short of a miracle considering we're all people. However, I've rarely seen accomplished Mythic raiders whinge about the existance of LFR.

As a raider I'm happy as long as LFR doesn't involve questline items (to get double chances) or shit like that. LFR is very useful for my alts.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-10-06 at 01:15 PM.

I think people also have to remember that 5 man Dungeons are competing with LFG for the Casual crowd to gear up. If Blizzard makes LFR too rewarding and does not scale Heroic or Mythic + 0 dungeons... then people may stop running that content all together.. and with Blizzard clearly wanting to make dungeons a key part of the expansion, and investing recourses in this part of the game .. I think you will see LFR with lower ilvls then Mythic Dungeons (+0) at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Pretty sure there's whiners in every camp, anything else would be nothing short of a miracle considering we're all people. However, I've rarely seen accomplished Mythic raiders whinge about the existance of LFR.
    Have you looked at all? There are always raiders crying about LFR.

Have you looked at all? There are always raiders crying about LFR.
    There's always PEOPLE whining about something. Are you trying to say that there's no whine coming from other camps than raiders?

I've seen plenty of non-raiding people that don't even play the game bitch about LFR as well. I've seen plenty of LFR-players bitch and whine about raiders, case in point: This thread. For every "raider" that's bitching about LFR, there are a thousand that couldn't care less as long as they get their content of choice.

God, this whole "us vs them" mentality and throwing around the "crybaby" card is just beyond pathetic. There are "crybabies" in all camps. Fact.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-10-06 at 01:19 PM.

Crybabies cried for tier, now you have it.
    What else do you want? Lol.

Devs and raiders agreed that it was too rewarding for the effort put in, so it drops a trash ilvl (that can upgrade to max ilvl, go figure).

Anyway lol cry more
    And raiders cry as much, if not more. The fact raiders such as you jumping up and down over the joy of this change shows you care more than the "crybabies"

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Power level is an intoxicating carrot on a stick to all players; you'll want to keep improving it. If for nothing else, then to just kill that 1039k hp mob even faster. But if you're left with content you despise as your only option, you'll stop playing.

Essentially, Blizz abandoned those who enjoyed LFR as the endgame. If you think that's fine, then you're not thinking objectively.
    Agreed. But what you'll hear in this thread is "why do you need Raid level gear?" when all you're looking for is an upgrade. Raid level gear could be 975 and you're in 840 just wanting to get to 845 and you'd still see complaints of "why do you need better gear when all you do is [anything other than raid]?"

There's always PEOPLE whining about something. Are you trying to say that there's no whine coming from other camps than raiders?

I've seen plenty of non-raiding people that don't even play the game bitch about LFR as well. I've seen plenty of LFR-players bitch and whine about raiders.
    Of course people are always bitching about something.

But let me ask you, what is the more childish and petty complaint:

"LFR shouldn't be 30 ilevels behind normal, it should be 20!"

or

"LFR shouldn't reward gear at all!"

Insert any number of pro and anti LFR sentiments into those slots and the results are still the same:

There are very few "pro-LFR" people who are advocating the gear be even NEAR Normal level. But there are plenty of people who think LFR shouldn't even exist, that it shouldn't drop ANY loot, or that the loot tables be so utterly neutered that there's no point in people doing them anyway.

One is far, far more petty than the other. And it aint the "pro-LFR" one.

30 ilvl lower? A friend of mine got a 855 trinket from LFR - that's higher than the baseline ilvl from nhc.

Of course people are always bitching about something.

But let me ask you, what is the more childish and petty complaint:

"LFR shouldn't be 30 ilevels behind normal, it should be 20!"

or

"LFR shouldn't reward gear at all!"

Insert any number of pro and anti LFR sentiments into those slots and the results are still the same:

There are very few "pro-LFR" people who are advocating the gear be even NEAR Normal level. But there are plenty of people who think LFR shouldn't even exist, that it shouldn't drop ANY loot, or that the loot tables be so utterly neutered that there's no point in people doing them anyway.

One is far, far more petty than the other. And it aint the "pro-LFR" one.
    Whining is whining, no matter who it comes from or for what reason and how petty it is depends on which camp you sort yourself into. Want better gear than what a certain field of content offers? Then pursue it. Don't want anything to do with LFR? Then don't partake and stfu.

Whining is whining, no matter who it comes from or for what reason and how petty it is depends on which camp you sort yourself into. Want better gear than what a certain field of content offers? Then pursue it. Don't want anything to do with LFR? Then don't partake and stfu.
    No. That's just not true.

There's a huge difference between complaining something is wrong with what you want, and complaining that other people should have things taken away from them.

Only one of those people are a fucking petty asshole.

Deleted
    TL;DR

I have a solution I think is good for all, raiders that kill boss on X difficulty (not LFR) should also be locked for loot from that boss in LFR, so that way they will not be forced to do LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhahkim View Post
    TL;DR

I have a solution I think is good for all, raiders that kill boss on X difficulty (not LFR) should also be locked for loot from that boss in LFR, so that way they will not be forced to do LFR.
    But you aren't forced to do LFR now. Why would that make any difference?

15+ Year Old Account
    It almost like blizz is trying to make LFR so shit and useless that its being phased out, seeing how fucking easy normal is, think u can actually kill nythendra in normal with autoattacks only and still beat the enrage timer
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But you aren't forced to do LFR now. Why would that make any difference?
    That would stop the complaints like "I must do LFR to complete my set". I'm not hardcore raider, but I was reading pretty much that kind of complaints.

Oh, what you're looking for is gloating. People like me come here to gloat, not whine.
    I really don't care about LFR. I might run lfr on the toon I'm leveling, most likely not, though. I've little time to spare for pve with a herd of dribbling idiots. But the warlock set does look good in green.