Issue with death coil

I've been noticing that death coil seems to be the biggest flaw within our rotation and is actually crippling our dps immensely. Whenever we burst in general our rp always seems to get full really quickly. When resort to dumping rp when DT is on cd or even weaving in dcs every few scourge/festering strikes I am noticing a lot massive drop off in my dps due to the GCDs it takes to cast those coils. This is a problem that blizz needs to fix. Death coil just feels clunky and it doesn't help that it's weak af. I believe our t19 set bonus allows us to pop fw with dc so maybe that might help solve the issue. The skill just feels so out of place now and just really really clumsy imo. Anybody's thoughts on this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    I've been noticing that death coil seems to be the biggest flaw within our rotation and is actually crippling our dps immensely. Whenever we burst in general our rp always seems to get full really quickly. When resort to dumping rp when DT is on cd or even weaving in dcs every few scourge/festering strikes I am noticing a lot massive drop off in my dps due to the GCDs it takes to cast those coils. This is a problem that blizz needs to fix. Death coil just feels clunky and it doesn't help that it's weak af. I believe our t19 set bonus allows us to pop fw with dc so maybe that might help solve the issue. The skill just feels so out of place now and just really really clumsy imo. Anybody's thoughts on this?
    Yes DC is weak, thats a known fact and yes t19 will give you 50% chance to pop FW with your coil, but Iam not sure if this would be improvement for us, I think this could actualy hurt us hurt us. At this moment if you got legendary wrists, DK is actualy pretty decent dmg wise, but if you would introduce this change to DC, I think it might even break the synergy the wrists are offering.

Deleted
    cant buff DC mate, pvp players would cry about too much ranged damage, even tho we were told these whole new pvp templates and talents would cause things to be balanced separately

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    cant buff DC mate, pvp players would cry about too much ranged damage, even tho we were told these whole new pvp templates and talents would cause things to be balanced separately
    And lord forbid we should do damage while running away from the boss or shit on the ground - esp since they removed the tiny movement speed increase we had - once again for the pvp we're not supposed to be balanced around anymore >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.