Metamorphosis Macro?

Does anyone have a metamorphosis macro that make it instant? So you don't have to click on the ground. I know someone did it with vengeance leap. So if someone knows or has a macro for this that'd be awesome. I looked around for one but could not find one.

This is not possible only with macros. It is the same as heroic leap from the warrior. You need a programmable keyboard that supports this and even if you have this, it is a grey zone and may get you banned if you are very unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    This is not possible only with macros. It is the same as heroic leap from the warrior. You need a programmable keyboard that supports this and even if you have this, it is a grey zone and may get you banned if you are very unlucky.
    Do you know if it's at least possible for it (the ground marker) to ignore gcd so I can pre-cast it freely?

As far as I know that is also not possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Do you know if it's at least possible for it (the ground marker) to ignore gcd so I can pre-cast it freely?
    Not possible. That'd be insanely overpowered, think of the applications :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eutyr View Post
    I know someone did it with vengeance leap. So if someone knows or has a macro for this that'd be awesome.
    there is an addon that lets you push the keybind again to target and cast very quickly, but nothing that bypasses any GCD.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    there is an addon that lets you push the keybind again to target and cast very quickly, but nothing that bypasses any GCD.
    So more of a temporary keybind for left click when you have a targeting circle? Sort of a mouseover keybind?