Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Well all t edgelords complained like crazy (Assmongold) about store selling mounts pets n boa helmets during WoD, so ofc Blizzard chooses to cater to people who are more happy with other stuff, plushies n other cute shit.

Deleted
    What did you expect? Looking at this forum only and people having anime avatars, my cute pink pony(or whatever that crap is called) comes at no surprise. Wearing pink glasses and escaping reallity is how most people today handle real world issues. No wonder western society has degraded to absolute low...

"pillow cases"

there is full-body fanart of female (and male) wow characters that you can get on pillow cases btw

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    While I know there are people who buy these things, young or grown up, man or woman - I do feel they really do exclude the ones who want something more... 'serious looking'? Like a small figure of Arthas. A cute version of it would just be awful, but try and make it look like how it actually should? -That- would sell, too, I bet.

I think Blizzard should continue to sell these 'cute' things - but it feels like they almost only focus on those things. I'd like a mini pedestal with Frostmourne on it!
    they have that kinda stuff ,you can buy a mini frostmourne (or used to) aswell as there is a arthas figure, but the cute stuff is nice
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Eh, I could dig the murloc slippers. It's the perfect blend of silly, pointless and "a huge red flag for any woman that comes to my house". Gotta spend money on something.

I don't get the Pepe stuff tho. Why exactly is Blizzard pushing it? Is it really popular? A small bird that looks like a free Unity Asset that wears costumes sometimes, and comes from the most disliked expansion in WoW? You can get a baby friggin moose in game, there are owlkitten around, but nope, generic bird will be the ultimate marketing device!

Completely agree with OP...

Wish they had some serious tone stuff, would buy in an instant...

15+ Year Old Account
    Just more bullshit to boost their income. Sheep will buy anything with a logo on it. Just look at the iPhone 7.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Yeahhhh this is kidz' stuff
    so childish
    Everyone who buys this is a kid, and I don't buy it because I'm not a baby!
    I'm a MAN and a real man only buys hunts and kills for his own MEAT. Nothing more, nothing less. Only MEAT.
    Corrected...If you think differently then turn in your man-card.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Just more bullshit to boost their income. Sheep will buy anything with a logo on it. Just look at the iPhone 7.
    Is this you?

Deleted
    It was terrible I couldn't afford at the time of MoP the Mahjong... /cry

Now it's available on ebay for a gazillion dollars.

I miss when blizzcon stuff at the blizz store was interesting... is too much cute stuff this time...seems to me that Blizzard is becoming some other company...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm buying a ninja pepe to put on my desk at work.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    The epitome of Alpha male!
    A real alpha male hunts his own game, and then butchers his own meat.

I love the Murloc Stuff, may get one for my bed to cuddle with :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Eh, I could dig the murloc slippers. It's the perfect blend of silly, pointless and "a huge red flag for any woman that comes to my house". Gotta spend money on something.

I don't get the Pepe stuff tho. Why exactly is Blizzard pushing it? Is it really popular? A small bird that looks like a free Unity Asset that wears costumes sometimes, and comes from the most disliked expansion in WoW? You can get a baby friggin moose in game, there are owlkitten around, but nope, generic bird will be the ultimate marketing device!
    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...=%23ifoundpepe

Because he's a tiny innocent animated bird in the world of Azeroth. He comes to fight in his various costumes! It's hilarious!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

dont cut yourself with all the edge.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    What would they sell to all the edgelords/autistic/beta males otherwise? A dating book that uses warcraft characters?
    Yikes.

That's some classy ableism you've got there.

Soccer moms are srs biznezz

10+ Year Old Account
    so childish
    I'm a MAN and a real man only buys MEAT. Nothing more, nothing less. Only MEAT.

...But what if people had... different interests?
    And what if cure and adorable are good things? I love puppies. They are cute and adorable. Am I a child now?
    <_<

Cute and adorable is popular, cool, and sells.
    And by meat you of course mean... ____.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Little cute figurines of characters, little cute slippers, little cute onesies, little cute blankets...

What the shit?

Where's some cool shit like 7" models of say Overwatch characters @ not-insane-prices?
    Where's the clothes with something other than a generic Alliance lion on them?

WHY do the keep have to make MURLOC shit? Glwawlalalawlalllwa oooooooooooooooooooooook we get it, fuck after 12 year, Murlocs have an iconic sound. There's other creatures in WoW other than fucking murlocs...

Some cool steins?
    Some cool plastified posters?
    A bottle opener that makes Cain quotes when you use it?
    A nice leather bound journal with quotations from Blizzard games?
    A piece of clothing that actually looks wearable?
    A hardcover book collection of on of the Blizzard universes, say 3 books in one?
    Some shot glasses?
    Some pillow cases?
    A collector's edition of all past blizzard games?

Who the hell actually buys a "Ninja pepe" and "Cute corehound" dolls? Seriously, this looks like shit I'd buy for someone's baby kid.
    Er, are you new to the Blizzard store?

I do agree that they should offer more variety, but what the provide at the store has been that way for many, many years now...

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I hate to state the obvious, but if people keep buying that stuff, Blizzard is going to keep making it.

Personally I am a full grown adult with a family and a mortgage and I still like some of the cute stuff. I don't think "cute" necessarily equates with "for children."
    If my game room were complete and I saw a spot for him, I could put a Ninja Pepe on the top of a shelf, looking down upon all, ready to strike.... ready to kill. Cute bird is still a ninja. Don't think you're safe, people! At the very least he'll steal your loot.

The only one in need of growing up here, would be you. Guys that are afraid of cute and cuddly and judgmental of others liking those things strike me as incredibly childish.

so childish
    I'm a MAN and a real man only buys MEAT. Nothing more, nothing less. Only MEAT.

...But what if people had... different interests?
    And what if cure and adorable are good things? I love puppies. They are cute and adorable. Am I a child now?
    <_<

Cute and adorable is popular, cool, and sells.
    Indeed! The OP must be a real MAN, surely he's not playing games either!!!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-10-06 at 06:53 PM.