Regarding FR and momo uptime, do we ever want to use both charges of FR or always bank one? The reason i ask is because blur has such a short cd and we can reset the charges often. VR usage is very clear and simply use it on CD. FR though, it seems to differ on guides so possibly explaining it's use cases in more detail can help clear that up. Do we always bank 1 charge or do we burn both charges unless we know there is a mechanic that requires we bank 1 charge?

Is there any trinket ranking list? Or am I doomed to sim all the on-use trinks one by one? :P

Deleted
    Sorry if that question has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer, so:

If you have the Eye Beam legendary, is it worth is to actually go Blind Fury and/or Demonic for m+ trash packs and bosses that summon lots of adds?

I have a question about some Simcraft results I'm getting.

I usually use Simcraft without any issue and I thought I knew how it works, however after getting some new drops I realized I probably had too much haste (39% crit, 17% haste, 7% versa) and simmed my char. As expected I got Versatility scaling value to be almost as high as crit, with haste way lower.

I've put my new value into the Pwn addon to check if I had some gear pieces to balance my stats according to the new values, swapped some (which were shown as being 3-5% better) and simmed myself again. I ended up losing almost 3k both on ST and AoE.

The new scaling still showed Versa to be the second best value by a good margin (I had brought them to be 39%/10%/10%).

Did I do something wrong? Or am I missing something?

Thanks

Edit:

I did ofc sim Agility and, while the new set of gear had lower Agi, the addon was supposed to take it into consideration when suggesting the swap (it's usually quite accurate)

nemesis isnt as good as momo. If you can keep momo uptime > 45% and you are using FR/VR when you are ~70+ fury you are going to do more damage with momo vs nemesis. This isnt based on sims but what I have seen after spending hours going through logs from the top 20 demon hunters globally on ST fights like ursoc & Nythendra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    Sorry if that question has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer, so:

If you have the Eye Beam legendary, is it worth is to actually go Blind Fury and/or Demonic for m+ trash packs and bosses that summon lots of adds?
    I would definitely think so Sendula, test with a few runs. The time it takes to clear all the trash in any mythic+ above 5 is what will make or break your timer and +2/3 chests providing you dont wipe etc.

Deleted
    Hi guys, I need advice regarding my choice of trinkets:

I just looted the Spontaneous Appendages trinket titanforged at 865 ilvl. Now the question is, should I replace my 840 Mark of Dragul with it? I know the ilvl difference usually warrants it, but the Appendages has mastery, which sucks, while the Mark has crit. Is the damage effect worth it?

If the question was already asked, sorry and please direct me to the post

Hey everyone,
    I finally got my first legendary yesterday - Cinidaria. I was kinda wondering why it isn't on the list for "best" legendaries? It's crazy strong, if you use it, meta, old war pot, chaos blades, and lust at the start. I was easily bursting 1.55m/DPS at the start of fights (specifically mythic Elerethe). It obviously doesn't have the sustained damage that the glaive throw, or fel rush legendary has. But I'm really enjoying this one, more so than I was expecting

Quote Originally Posted by Tachini View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I finally got my first legendary yesterday - Cinidaria. I was kinda wondering why it isn't on the list for "best" legendaries? It's crazy strong, if you use it, meta, old war pot, chaos blades, and lust at the start. I was easily bursting 1.55m/DPS at the start of fights (specifically mythic Elerethe). It obviously doesn't have the sustained damage that the glaive throw, or fel rush legendary has. But I'm really enjoying this one, more so than I was expecting
    If you click on the link found in the "Single Target fights" section of the "Legendaries" part, you'd see that it's on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Luks View Post
    Hi guys, I need advice regarding my choice of trinkets:

I just looted the Spontaneous Appendages trinket titanforged at 865 ilvl. Now the question is, should I replace my 840 Mark of Dragul with it? I know the ilvl difference usually warrants it, but the Appendages has mastery, which sucks, while the Mark has crit. Is the damage effect worth it?

If the question was already asked, sorry and please direct me to the post

isn't mark very weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I have really hard time picking trinkets for my havoc dh. Theres so much strange effects on trinkets and so many different stats/values. I know Ursoc is bis atm but Im unlucky so far. Have bunch of heroic/mythic trinkets in my bag and sometimes I feel it would be best to just sell them all and just use the ones with highest ilvl.

Every sim I run on AMR says an 840 Spiked Counterweight is my #2 and even the 825 is my #4...
    And a sim against every Mythic trinket there is...and the 840 Spiked Counterweight it always has the 840 in the biggest DPS sims...this is all matched with the Ursoc Bloodthirst one though.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeFT View Post
    No its not. I dont get why people keep on misinforming others by saying Nemesis is always 50%. It has 50% uptime ONLY when fight takes exactly 2,4,6 and so on min. If fight is 1 min long its 100%. If its 1,5 min long its 66%. 5 min long 60 % and so on.
    Cause I guess it's assumed most of the time fights are longer than 2min.

Deleted
    Have people done any exstensive testing of using Anger of the Half-Giants, Fel Blade, Demon Blades and Demon Reborn.
    Over the Mainstream Bloodlet, MotG, Prep build?
    Interrested in seeing how it matches up, specially with Bloodthirsty Instinct and all the haste you get.
    I'd reckon it's a fairly significant dps increase since haste increases attack speed..

I've been unlucky with the Legs, I've gotten myself as you can see on my armory. (can't post actual links pr I'd link to the armory profile)
    I have the CC ring, and the Shield neck in my bag so I probably won't see the actual dps based legendaries in months if I'm lucky.

And with the gear I currently have, my Pawn string is as follows: "Gardevoire": Agility=9.24, CritRating=7.56, HasteRating=7.82, MasteryRating=7.16, Versatility=7.98

And I Parse at: 340183 dps

Lost around 4% crit and versatility with some new items I picked up and gained around the same amount in mastery, which works to my favor as I'm using Chaos Blades..

But if you've got any opinions in terms of what improvements I can do then feel free to air them.
    Last edited by mmoc2e91c08467; 2016-10-06 at 06:07 PM.

Just did a quick AMR Sim with full 880 gear, maxed weapon, and Anger of the Half-Giants using that talent layout and it simmed at 406916 DPS

Now granted, that's with the normal ST APL.

Can someone explain how they are using warcraft logs to determine how much of tgeir total damage was amplified by momentum? I'm having my uptime in the 63%+ on heroic fights, but my damage this week felt low.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzbar View Post
    Can someone explain how they are using warcraft logs to determine how much of tgeir total damage was amplified by momentum? I'm having my uptime in the 63%+ on heroic fights, but my damage this week felt low.
    I don't use logs and site isn't working now, but I think you can click on the skill abilities then click the momentum buff to see how many casts had the buff vs total casts. Not sure if there's an easier way to check.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I don't use logs and site isn't working now, but I think you can click on the skill abilities then click the momentum buff to see how many casts had the buff vs total casts. Not sure if there's an easier way to check.
    also interested to know if anyone has a nice way to track this. I just assume when looking at top DH's that they are dumping fury when momo is active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Cause I guess it's assumed most of the time fights are longer than 2min.
    Read again what i wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    also interested to know if anyone has a nice way to track this. I just assume when looking at top DH's that they are dumping fury when momo is active.
    If you don't mind me asking: when else would we be dumping fury? Momo isn't meant for building fury, it's meant to make our hardhitters (if we can call that hardhitters) hit harder

Quote Originally Posted by LukeFT View Post
    Read again what i wrote.
    Okay, but as a comparison element you don't want to take the best case scenario. You'll oscillate between 50% and 66% so you assume it's 50% for comparing. Cause momentum is a fixed uptime average on every encounters and people say it because yeah, if you don't do more than 50% uptime momentum by playstyle it's not wrong to switch even if it's not optimal.